Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Holy fuck that's insane LOL
That's precisely because the night had started that i was on the pad, waiting for my partner so that i could talk to him. I actually talked to him before he came, so that he could read my messages when he actually got online.
Plus, I have my own uses for discord aside from Mafia Games, which i don't think i'm the only one. It happens that i get online with things unrelated to MG you know.
You're trying really hard there tbh.
Same situation here. I'm also pretty involved in various Discord communities so I'm not really allowed to use Ghost Mode.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
I noticed that because of these partner questions people aren't giving hints about their roles(less than usual) even though these hints can help more than usual considering that a Townie paired up with a Mafia/TP can check if his partner isn't behaving strangely.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not really,considering you're asking for hints and reveals while you yourself only gave "I never had this Role before". I have heard Mafias say that before too.:heh

Hardly,since with a Passive Role and my being Town i can't kill a Player at Night. You're reaching at a Single Line completely ignoring anything i've provided today,was i Mafia i had not needed any of that. I'm playing my usual game.:catshrug

You have been saying this a lot now. I used to do that as well when I was Mafia in my first games :heh.

Not currently willing to disclose that information. Sorry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Will need consent for that
??? Consent for what?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I noticed that because of these partner questions people aren't giving hints about their roles(less than usual) even though these hints can help more than usual considering that a Townie paired up with a Mafia/TP can check if his partner isn't behaving strangely.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




You have been saying this a lot now. I used to do that as well when I was Mafia in my first games :heh.



??? Consent for what?
Talking about what we discussed. I'm not stupid enough to expose my private musings without talking to my partner.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Talking about what we discussed. I'm not stupid enough to expose my private musings without talking to my partner.
This is a Day Phase, you are supposed say what you think here. You don't have to go into details.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Nice to wake up to the thought of being lynched. It's a bit ironic though since being lynched is the only way my role can be useful. Not sure if I should kill Seraph or Gry upon my death but I think I lean towards Gry. Usually, Gry being silent means he is mafia or third party. Simply using the 4 penalty votes to get an easy lynch and therefore people don't really discuss stuff because the lynch is already decided gives Mafia precious time so they can power up.
Worst case and they are townies too, at least my partner benefits who I am really really suspicious of because of the claims that people have made so far
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Nice to wake up to the thought of being lynched. It's a bit ironic though since being lynched is the only way my role can be useful. Not sure if I should kill Seraph or Gry upon my death but I think I lean towards Gry. Usually, Gry being silent means he is mafia or third party. Simply using the 4 penalty votes to get an easy lynch and therefore people don't really discuss stuff because the lynch is already decided gives Mafia precious time so they can power up.
Worst case and they are townies too, at least my partner benefits who I am really really suspicious of because of the claims that people have made so far
Witch or VT? The latter I guess?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'm a little tired atm but will come back later. It seems penalties are deciding our lynches, will see what transpires before full-time. I'd like to have a suspect based on something a little more concrete than hunches or fines. For now I'm okayish to roll on desin/kato/daws.

Agree with the idea of sharing partners - today. It's probably a day late as some have mentioned. There'll be mafia lies in them, but the percentage of lies will be low and thinned out from here on. But it kinda fails if it's not everyone. :shrug
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Witch or VT? The latter I guess?
Vengeful Townie, just so the newbies know what I mean too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm a little tired atm but will come back later. It seems penalties are deciding our lynches, will see what transpires before full-time. I'd like to have a suspect based on something a little more concrete than hunches or fines. For now I'm okayish to roll on desin/kato/daws.

Agree with the idea of sharing partners - today. It's probably a day late as some have mentioned. There'll be mafia lies in them, but the percentage of lies will be low and thinned out from here on. But it kinda fails if it's not everyone. :shrug
Sure, my partner is Nietz. Maybe I'll kill her for some Romeo and Juliet drama for this valentines day :3c
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I cant kill my partner kato but even with the points I gain for saving him I wont have the 5 needed to go solo.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Goodmorning everyone. I was supposed to have a day off, woke up a text if I'm able to come in at work this afternoon (my co-workers are always "sick"). That means I probably have to vote a lot earlier than I wanted to, but at least I've got an hour or two now.


Not currently willing to disclose that information. Sorry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Will need consent for that
You have my consent to share anything you like.

When we're on the topic of partners anyway, I don't feel very suspicious of Tux at this point. No reason to suspect him to be not town, especially seeing everything said lines up so far.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Seraph-Daws
Brandish-Asako
Gry-LP
Desin-Nietz
Lambu-Takuan
Tux-MS
DD-Kato
James-??
Bel-??
Jammin-??(He did say his partner was too nice to betray him, thought it was Erin’s but she says her partner alive I think
Holt-??
Demonspeed-??
Zasz-??
Gryff-??
Juviii-??
Syx-??
Erin-??

Partner list
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nice to wake up to the thought of being lynched. It's a bit ironic though since being lynched is the only way my role can be useful. Not sure if I should kill Seraph or Gry upon my death but I think I lean towards Gry. Usually, Gry being silent means he is mafia or third party. Simply using the 4 penalty votes to get an easy lynch and therefore people don't really discuss stuff because the lynch is already decided gives Mafia precious time so they can power up.
Worst case and they are townies too, at least my partner benefits who I am really really suspicious of because of the claims that people have made so far
So your 2 kill targets and biggest suspects just happen to be the 2 that voted on you? That‘s a very cheap way to scare people to vote for someone else, desin. With all these shady people sharing absolutely nothing like Demon and syx?

Seraph I‘m not sure about, but leaning towards him being his usual townie self, so shooting him means dead townie. And me and Pompom are a townie pair, so if you‘re not lying about the vengeful townie you will lose us the game with that bad targeting.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
So your 2 kill targets and biggest suspects just happen to be the 2 that voted on you? That‘s a very cheap way to scare people to vote for someone else, desin. With all these shady people sharing absolutely nothing like Demon and syx?

Seraph I‘m not sure about, but leaning towards him being his usual townie self, so shooting him means dead townie. And me and Pompom are a townie pair, so if you‘re not lying about the vengeful townie you will lose us the game with that bad targeting.
Oh, so you are saying that you trust your partner after a single NP? You, the Mason hater? :hmm
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Won’t be here for end of DP

Votekill Brandish

Desin can target me with his VT power or whatever, probs bait.

If y’all decide to lynch me, look at the people who used weak excuses to do so, would be losing another townie though.

My partner is still in the game.

Brandish, LP still my suspects, If I make it to next DP I’ll finally be able to change avatar :hip
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
So your 2 kill targets and biggest suspects just happen to be the 2 that voted on you? That‘s a very cheap way to scare people to vote for someone else, desin. With all these shady people sharing absolutely nothing like Demon and syx?

Seraph I‘m not sure about, but leaning towards him being his usual townie self, so shooting him means dead townie. And me and Pompom are a townie pair, so if you‘re not lying about the vengeful townie you will lose us the game with that bad targeting.
How is that scaring away people? I can only kill one person and I only gave any kind of reasoning about killing you, killing Seraph would just be salt and yeah there are a lot of people who are suspicious if only for the fact that we have nothing from them yet. Demon and Syx being some of them.
To be honest the 4 penalty votes should be used to force all three of us to reveal what we are. If the votes stay on me I can say who I want to target and maybe pressure that person to talk to.

I hope you see that my problem with the game is that no one is actually talking much. We have bits here and there and a couple of hints but it's mostly about the partner mechanic and hunches based on previous games. Me making "the same kind of posts" as last game is because I generally try to have the same playstyle no matter if townie or not. That's as solid an accusation as my boobs (Am I a female? I should wikia this character maybe).

Anyway I couldn't be too invested in the game so far because of work. I have today and tomorrow off so I can be more active. If I shall die today then so be it. Who I kill and who I say I might target are two different things though and far from set in stone.

Last but not least, it's not bad targeting that loses the game. It's bad lynches and little discussion during day phases.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Okay, guys, someone kind enough to make a summary for me.
My fever went down, so I may be able to play decently.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You know brandish didnt really talk about what asako said to him, or is that not allowed?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Okay, guys, someone kind enough to make a summary for me.
My fever went down, so I may be able to play decently.
oh need to add some stuff to the recap; will update it asap with further hints, also please tell me if i missed something



Seraph - Fushi- passive role, never had it before
syx - Parona
Jammin - Rean - Spy - killed on N1
Takuan - Shin
Zasz - Todo
Asako – Tonari – Had the role, its active - Mafia escort - killed on N1
Demonspeed - Bonchien
Gryffindor - Eko
Lambu – Gugu – active role -very common
GrySun – Hisame – never got the role,
Erinyes – Kahak - already got the role
Lady pompom – March- active role, ight role, 1st time got it
MarmaladeSky - Mia- Passive role
Belserion - Oumi- never had the role before
Juviii - Pioran - Lynched D1 - Daytime Vigilante
Brandish - Beer Gramps
SonOfDaws - Ushio- has anight role
digitaldude – Chisui – Claims det
James Rye - Hayase - Hider- killed on N1
Nietz - Joaan
desin24 - Upa - said passive role
Holt - Hairo - apprentice - killed on N1
Tux - Kai- used his night action, ut his target didnt do anything menacing
Kato756 - Messar



Night actions :

Night 1:
DD investigated on Brandish -> said no result that he was likely blocked


Partners :

Gry x pompom
Lambu x Taku
DD x kato

brandish x Asako ??
seraph x gryff ??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

need to cast my vote, not sure i ll be back before the end of the day, no idea who to vote for, but gryff partners things is somehow fishy (might be just trolling though) dont specifically trust dd det claims but will definitely give him a pass, wont take any risk.

For now ill votekill gryff will definitely change it depending on new infos/reveals
Only new info since then is that desin has claimed he is vengeful townie.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh there is only 3 hours left, getting close to the end.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
How is that scaring away people? I can only kill one person and I only gave any kind of reasoning about killing you, killing Seraph would just be salt and yeah there are a lot of people who are suspicious if only for the fact that we have nothing from them yet. Demon and Syx being some of them.
To be honest the 4 penalty votes should be used to force all three of us to reveal what we are. If the votes stay on me I can say who I want to target and maybe pressure that person to talk to.

I hope you see that my problem with the game is that no one is actually talking much. We have bits here and there and a couple of hints but it's mostly about the partner mechanic and hunches based on previous games. Me making "the same kind of posts" as last game is because I generally try to have the same playstyle no matter if townie or not. That's as solid an accusation as my boobs (Am I a female? I should wikia this character maybe).

Anyway I couldn't be too invested in the game so far because of work. I have today and tomorrow off so I can be more active. If I shall die today then so be it. Who I kill and who I say I might target are two different things though and far from set in stone.

Last but not least, it's not bad targeting that loses the game. It's bad lynches and little discussion during day phases.
My role is an active I used it last night. Not sure if I had it before but I am familiar with the role.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You know brandish didnt really talk about what asako said to him, or is that not allowed?
I asked her who she'd take drinking, she said she'd look at people like Daws, Holt, you - but would read the thread again. I didn't get back to discord to chat after that. I'll check the convo again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gryff :cringe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top