Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You can't deny that there's one liar between Brandish and Gryff. They both said so. It is by far the best reason as to why voting for one of them instead of any others.
This matter can be resolved, I think Gryff is simply trolling.

@Gryffindor were you Juvii's partner? Please, no trolling now.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I'm pretty suspect of someone else as well, but for now, I'll keep it to myself.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Seems to me like Gryffindor is causing confusion to distract from someone else...

votekill digitaldude

If he turns up mafia, then Gryffindor would be the next most obvious target.
where the hell did this come from, also setting up your next lynch lol.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I also think DD is a victim of Asako's block, tbh it makes sense she blocked him to incriminate him today. The fact that people like Belserion went to the neck for that reason instead of thinking it throughly makes me uneasy.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Ahhhh... What a mastermind.
Alright then, props to you. In that case, you still didn't answer the original question. Who was your partner?
Nah, no mastermind, I suck at this game.

But just do me a favor and think about this: Everything was quiet, I wasn’t under any apparent suspicion, it was on all DD...if I was mafia why would I purposely put myself under suspicion? I would just let y’all lynch DD, not that I would like that tbh, at least not atm.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
where the hell did this come from, also setting up your next lynch lol.
I already told you I was considering lynching you for your lack of focus, aggressiveness, and willingness to be complicit because it makes it seem as though you're looking for good prey as opposed to a set group of predators.

The detective claim wasn't exactly helping your case either.

Gryffindor's bullshit is just icing on the killer cake.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I already told you I was considering lynching you for your lack of focus, aggressiveness, and willingness to be complicit because it makes it seem as though you're looking for good prey as opposed to a set group of predators.

The detective claim wasn't exactly helping your case either.

Gryffindor's bullshit is just icing on the killer cake.
What player have I accused anyone in this game of being mafia?

Detective claim only reason im alive, I claimed with 1 hour 30 left and had 4 votes on me.

I dont understand how gryffindor behaivor makes me suspicious.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Nah, no mastermind, I suck at this game.

But just do me a favor and think about this: Everything was quiet, I wasn’t under any apparent suspicion, it was on all DD...if I was mafia why would I purposely put myself under suspicion? I would just let y’all lynch DD, not that I would like that tbh, at least not atm.
Meaning you believe him being a Detective?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I fear there will be utter chaos during the ending hours/minutes of this Phase.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Mafia have all the power 3 people have 4 votes I have 3 they will kill a townie today.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Mafia have all the power 3 people have 4 votes I have 3 they will kill a townie today.
They will vote for either you or Daws. Pretty sure Desin and Kato are Mafia's.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Besides I am tired, will go soon to bed...I let u know I am suspicious with DD as a lot, and somehow also Lambu....will tell u more after I slept, and chose my votekill...
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,089
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
oh need to add some stuff to the recap; will update it asap with further hints, also please tell me if i missed something



Seraph - Fushi- passive role, never had it before
syx - Parona
Jammin - Rean - Spy - killed on N1
Takuan - Shin
Zasz - Todo
Asako – Tonari – Had the role, its active - Mafia escort - killed on N1
Demonspeed - Bonchien
Gryffindor - Eko
Lambu – Gugu – active role -very common
GrySun – Hisame – never got the role,
Erinyes – Kahak - already got the role
Lady pompom – March- active role, ight role, 1st time got it
MarmaladeSky - Mia- Passive role
Belserion - Oumi- never had the role before
Juviii - Pioran - Lynched D1 - Daytime Vigilante
Brandish - Beer Gramps
SonOfDaws - Ushio- has anight role
digitaldude – Chisui – Claims det
James Rye - Hayase - Hider- killed on N1
Nietz - Joaan
desin24 - Upa - said passive role
Holt - Hairo - apprentice - killed on N1
Tux - Kai- used his night action, ut his target didnt do anything menacing
Kato756 - Messar



Night actions :

Night 1:
DD investigated on Brandish -> said no result that he was likely blocked


Partners :

Gry x pompom
Lambu x Taku
DD x kato

brandish x Asako ??
seraph x gryff ??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

need to cast my vote, not sure i ll be back before the end of the day, no idea who to vote for, but gryff partners things is somehow fishy (might be just trolling though) dont specifically trust dd det claims but will definitely give him a pass, wont take any risk.

For now ill votekill gryff will definitely change it depending on new infos/reveals
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I also think DD is a victim of Asako's block, tbh it makes sense she blocked him to incriminate him today. The fact that people like Belserion went to the neck for that reason instead of thinking it throughly makes me uneasy.
Everything you read through proves that it was thought through. The situation was looked at from all angles. I'm sure you saw where I said "if he's legit" vs "if he isn't legit". I also said while I suspect him I'm not committed to outright voting him as of yet. You can't ignore obvious clues because they're too obvious. That makes no sense. Everything that's happened after his detective claim has fallen neatly and conveniently into place. Could it be an ironic coincidence? Of course. Could it be a badly thought out plan? Also of course. So why exactly are you uneasy? We're just exploring the possibilities.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,611
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I hate to be that person, but anyone wanna recap me important stuffs of this day? Was very busy today and extra demotivated from playing, but at least won‘t let myself get hostkilled or be unhelpful for town.

That said mafia can kill me at night, I‘d welcome it.

I sure hope everyone revealed their partner by now. I recall Asako was against it yesterday and she is mafia, unsurprisingly. Anyone that doesn‘t want town knowing more is not town or not helpful at all.

With all these deaths my thoughts go along the lines of James telling his night pad partner who he will hide behind which got the mafia easy extra kills. Also Asako‘s partner is likely a townie just from odds alone.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
it wont find out who killed her, its like a reverse mortician.
Yeah, sorry. Wanted to mean By using it on Asako we will know who she blocked, it means we will know whether it was you or s possible townie blocker.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And what was all thatwith Gryff partner?:o Why is he saying its Brandish?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,611
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
doubt if a Third Party was involved that they'd go for a kill in N1,they usually give it a day and then make a move to rile the Townies up more having us go "So there is a Third Party huh?" etc.
What? They usually do that? That‘s not true at all, there‘s no benefit to killing less as TP and nobody ever skips kills.

Ah this is a lot to reread and quote/complain to.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I hate to be that person, but anyone wanna recap me important stuffs of this day? Was very busy today and extra demotivated from playing, but at least won‘t let myself get hostkilled or be unhelpful for town.

That said mafia can kill me at night, I‘d welcome it.

I sure hope everyone revealed their partner by now. I recall Asako was against it yesterday and she is mafia, unsurprisingly. Anyone that doesn‘t want town knowing more is not town or not helpful at all.

With all these deaths my thoughts go along the lines of James telling his night pad partner who he will hide behind which got the mafia easy extra kills. Also Asako‘s partner is likely a townie just from odds alone.
The main focus for the Majority of the time lied on Digitaldude again,for his confusing play yesterday,his target being Brandish instead of one of the people that wanted him lynched yesterday and the fact that he claims that he was blocked just as we learned there was an Escort in Play,Asako.

Some,including me,tried making sense of how so many townies died and how Asako could've lost her Life as well. The guesses spanned from Third Party,to Insane Doc,to a PGO being involved(That was me).

Inbetween there was confusion again,caused by Gryff this time,changing his claimed Partner from Juviii to Brandish in a matter of moments. There was also brief suspicion towards me for not denying to be his Partner.

A brief exchange between Demon and Lambu who each suspect the other. Lambu feeling at unease for yet unknown reasons.

I tried getting things active by asking a majority of the Players today but other than suspicions based on gut feelings,overall views on the course of the Game,thoughts to lynch DD i didn't get much out of most. Here and there a hint was dropped though which Erin put into her popular lists a bit above.

That's about the gist of today. tried keeping it brief.

Can you share anything about yourself other than being willed to die against Mafia at night?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top