Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So someone being a cheesy last 10 mins assassin again? Really should change the role to make it so he can‘t do that last second like that :grumble
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
This game is throwing me on a Roller Coaster,Zasz and Desin both claim the same role and i doubt there are 2 VTs. Meaning 1 is lying,now is it Zasz the Kappa Lord or Desin the Betrayer? :notlikethis
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
what happend I am confused
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Your claim was prostitute? At least the only thing that kinda fit.
I'm not going to pretend otherwise. I'm kind of surprised I wasted my N1 action on another prostitute...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Pretty annoying, likely someone like shinobi last time, afking all game, logging in and PMing and logging off :notrust
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
:waah
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Pom is town... :fail
Because she is your partner and that is proof enough?

Oh look Demon died even before me, life is tough.

I will votelock Nietz I don't trust newbies since last game with Linda but I won't kill her. So far the most convenient claims were DD or Zasz. Keeping Zasz alive was never fruitful
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm not going to pretend otherwise. I'm kind of surprised I wasted my N1 action on another prostitute...
Huh,so you targetted Demon.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
If desin turns up mafia, then Lambu and digitaldude are next on the list of suspects, in that order.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Because she is your partner and that is proof enough?

Oh look Demon died even before me, life is tough.

I will votelock Nietz I don't trust newbies since last game with Linda but I won't kill her. So far the most convenient claims were DD or Zasz. Keeping Zasz alive was never fruitful
Because I know, just trust me on this... :notlikethis
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top