So someone being a cheesy last 10 mins assassin again? Really should change the role to make it so he can‘t do that last second like that 
Your claim was prostitute? At least the only thing that kinda fit.How do you go from trusting me to question me?

I'm not going to pretend otherwise. I'm kind of surprised I wasted my N1 action on another prostitute...Your claim was prostitute? At least the only thing that kinda fit.
Demon was killed by a mafia assassin.what happend I am confused


So 2 prostitutes + 1 escort? ....I'm not going to pretend otherwise. I'm kind of surprised I wasted my N1 action on another prostitute...
He never said it, he gave a riddleYour claim was prostitute? At least the only thing that kinda fit.
Not sure where the Escort came from but if there is then yes.So 2 prostitutes + 1 escort? ....
Because she is your partner and that is proof enough?Pom is town...![]()
Huh,so you targetted Demon.I'm not going to pretend otherwise. I'm kind of surprised I wasted my N1 action on another prostitute...
Asako was one, she died last nightNot sure where the Escort came from but if there is then yes.
Well I figured if Gry couldn't figure that one out no one could.He never said it, he gave a riddle
Because I know, just trust me on this...Because she is your partner and that is proof enough?
Oh look Demon died even before me, life is tough.
I will votelock Nietz I don't trust newbies since last game with Linda but I won't kill her. So far the most convenient claims were DD or Zasz. Keeping Zasz alive was never fruitful

Hehe, you wasted your Night on a prostituteI'm not going to pretend otherwise. I'm kind of surprised I wasted my N1 action on another prostitute...
if you are townie u r dum dum I'm sorry.If desin turns up mafia, then Lambu and digitaldude are next on the list of suspects, in that order.