Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Nietz is questionable at best, but between Lambu's playstyle and the fact that he tried defending desin on day 1 make me question his loyalties even more.

I slammed a 40-50 lb table on my foot about 5 hours ago, there's blood all over the floor, have a project due tomorrow, and a lecture about some SJW bullshit to attend right before it's due.... So, I think I'm done for the night, at the very least.

Votekill Lambu

There's my vote. Hopefully, I'll be back to do a bit more than that, but either way, Lambu is my primary suspect as of right now.

Anyhow, good luck, folks.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Since @GrySun wrote a lot here...and I was reading it on my cellphone...and somehow I can trust GrySun...maybe bc he is not offending or pressuring :bash.... I can understand that people are easily seen me as a problem since desin was my partner or bc I haven't talk a lot since I also need to understand this game, so I try to read everything as much as I can .. I wanted to be a good partner to design, trusted him... maybe also for those points, not sure what they doing :wonder...... but I am not an assassin or an apprentice for the mafia.... my role can't be used as an assassin during daytime sry... my role observes people :ninja...... .... but maybe that is to much said ..since I also can also observe guilty people ... I guess tomorrow there is the judgement on this more ...(need some rest guys... good night :bedtime )
Of course you are,catch up as much as you like.:blush

And of course you're not Mafia either...:derpThat's what every Mafia would say as well.;)

Your Role "Observes" People huh? Am i correct in assuming that you are hinting at an Investigating Role like Detective or Spy? Nothing more to hide for anybody at this point,give something more substantial out about your Role. And choose carefully at which of the 2 you're going to hint because this very post just made you one of my top suspects for today.

@SonOfDaws The Vote on Lambu is probably an unwise decision.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who i think is Town,alongside me:

Gry,Lambu,DD and Daws. 5 Townies left.

Bel,Zasz,Kato,Marma,Erin,Takuan,Nietz and Brandish are Mafia and/or TP/Second Mafia.

Syx is a maybe for me yet,DD had guilty on him and depending on his sanity that is either a fellow Townie or he is a Mafia. Would need more time to investigate,to confirm his sanity.

We need to get rid of the Assassin,today otherwise we will very well lose.

Thinking it's either Bel,Zasz or Takuan to be honest.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
votekill syx

Was for him yesterday, and after DD's 'investigation' we might as well try that(?).



He's more or less proven in my eyes.
So it would seem,it could also have been an incredibly unpredictable yet Typical Zasz move. Wether he is Town or Mafia he is a threat to everyone in the game. If Zasz was a TP/Second Mafia then claiming that he is the Actual VT could've been a smart play of him to get rid of Desin of whom he knew is Mafia. As a TP he can't just get rid of all the Townies,but also the Main Mafia.

This Whole Assassin Kill Situation is so highly reminiscent of last game when he Meme killed me in broad daylight,the people present at the time make it impossible for it to have been one of the inactive souls like Kato or Erin unless they logged off and viewed the thread as "Guests".

He killed someone as the game had seemingly made a positive development for Town,the situation feels exactly the same to me. The reactions as i made my post in this Gamethread stating "It feels like Deja Vu to me" sort of strengthen my belief on this. Pompom,a shortly afterwards revealed Second Mafia liked my Post. Which would usually not mean much,but in this game you never know. It could've been because Zasz just acted in the name of the Second Mafia.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So it would seem,it could also have been an incredibly unpredictable yet Typical Zasz move. Wether he is Town or Mafia he is a threat to everyone in the game. If Zasz was a TP/Second Mafia then claiming that he is the Actual VT could've been a smart play of him to get rid of Desin of whom he knew is Mafia. As a TP he can't just get rid of all the Townies,but also the Main Mafia.

This Whole Assassin Kill Situation is so highly reminiscent of last game when he Meme killed me in broad daylight,the people present at the time make it impossible for it to have been one of the inactive souls like Kato or Erin unless they logged off and viewed the thread as "Guests".

He killed someone as the game had seemingly made a positive development for Town,the situation feels exactly the same to me. The reactions as i made my post in this Gamethread stating "It feels like Deja Vu to me" sort of strengthen my belief on this. Pompom,a shortly afterwards revealed Second Mafia liked my Post. Which would usually not mean much,but in this game you never know. It could've been because Zasz just acted in the name of the Second Mafia.
Okay fair enough. But your assumption hangs on Zasz being an assassin again if I'm understanding you correctly. So old wounds hurting still.

Sometimes Zasz is just epic tho.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Having said that,i'm heading out for today.:verily

I'll place my initial vote already as well,it'll only change if one of my claimed Mafias/TPs proves themselves as very trustworthy today by reveals/night actions/partner reveals(Dead or Alive?)

Votekill Nietz

Okay fair enough. But your assumption hangs on Zasz being an assassin again if I'm understanding you correctly. So old wounds hurting still.

Sometimes Zasz is just epic tho.
No he wasn't an Assassin back there,last game he was a Daytime Vigilante and he killed me because...actually i don't think i ever learned why he threw me down the stairs in that game.:emobirb My Observations were Spot on all game too.:notlikethis But yeah,Old wounds still bleeding here and there xD

To the Mafia Assassin:
Kill me today and you'll only prove that my guesses earlier were spot on or close to the truth and you chose to get rid of me because i'm a legitimate threat to your Side. My Colleagues will know that there was truth to my words and my Death will motivate them to bring their A-Game. Your Call.:heh

This was Chapter 1: Townies vs The Mafiosos!
to be continued in Chapter 2: Seraph's Awakening...
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Thinking it's either Bel,Zasz or Takuan to be honest.
I understand where you're coming from, but this time I'm not playing petty games.
But I suppose that won't be enough to convinve you.
After all, it's true that the only way I can prove my role is to die.
Same old story. :kappa
Either way those two kills hurt....
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,899
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
At least the ending of the previous dayphase was a nice surprise. Two mafia instead of one. It's something.
Sad to find out I was right for not being suspicious of Tux this way.

I see the Nietz situation, and I share the same feelings. Feels like mafia, and especially after the beginning of this dayphase. But I'd like to see how today develops before casting my vote. No need to rush imo.

My role feels kind of useless at this point, I'd say it has it charms. Which is why it feels strange to ask, but who has been able to use their night actions?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
To the Mafia Assassin:
Kill me today and you'll only prove that my guesses earlier were spot on or close to the truth and you chose to get rid of me because i'm a legitimate threat to your Side. My Colleagues will know that there was truth to my words and my Death will motivate them to bring their A-Game. Your Call.:heh
Are you actually serious right now? You realize you've set yourself up to be trolled right? You trust 4 people.... Did you stop to consider that if one of those 4 is the assassin then they would just kill you for the lols because you've basically turned your suspicion from them?

I will tell you one thing for sure. I'm not mafia. So your list is definitely inaccurate.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Since @GrySun wrote a lot here...and I was reading it on my cellphone...and somehow I can trust GrySun...maybe bc he is not offending or pressuring :bash.... I can understand that people are easily seen me as a problem since desin was my partner or bc I haven't talk a lot since I also need to understand this game, so I try to read everything as much as I can .. I wanted to be a good partner to design, trusted him... maybe also for those points, not sure what they doing :wonder...... but I am not an assassin or an apprentice for the mafia.... my role can't be used as an assassin during daytime sry... my role observes people :ninja...... .... but maybe that is to much said ..since I also can also observe guilty people ... I guess tomorrow there is the judgement on this more ...(need some rest guys... good night :bedtime )
I urge you to quote the part in which I was offending to you. This drama doesnt make me trust you more.

Anyway so you claiming spy? If so when you come back you might reveal your investigations and point out if someone is lying.

This sucks. 2 deaths despite an assassin usage. So there‘s 3 killing parties for sure. Either 3 mafia groups or some messed up SK. Right now should get rid of the Assassin first if possible, since he bypasses all protections of docs/bp and whatnot.

That said, this does make me question what the point of the whole RP system even is if the Assassin doesn‘t care at all abot neither Prostitute nor BP. Like there‘s one role to destroy the setup and that one got included :grumble Eh.. Maybe there‘s a reason for it.



Why did you hide it all the way til now? Do you have any reason whatsoever not to share that earlier?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Regarding Pompom, PM said she was a Spirit Medium, so I thought she should be legit since we know this role is being tested this game. That they‘d go so far as to include it as a fake role for mafias is pretty crazy.

But this means whoever comes out as Spirit Medium now is 100% legit.

It sucks they went for Gryff and Tux because they were practically confirmed town in my eyes due to how they acted. What does this leave us with..

Zasz is legit townie. DD has to be a Det, this is rather absurd. And with 2 mafia escorts I don‘t doubt one having blocked him, and with all dead he can investigate.

Taku being a Martyr is convenient. It fits as a small relief to the assassin but could also just be a fake role, since hosts really did well in giving out fake roles(apart from the 2nd VT I guess..?). But will trust Taku for now. Seraph is Seraph.

This leaves me with far too many players that are all way too shady, and in 2 day phases barely did anything. Great.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



That would make sense, at least balance wise. Giving any team an assassin will make them too strong compared to the other team, and that role rolls over the town lineup and game system anyway. So, 3 reds, 3 pinks, and 1 solo orange Assassin?

If nothing else, at least we could take solace in there only being 2 pink and 1 red left, if there‘s really 3 of each. If there‘s 4 then welp :catshrug That‘s way too much to work with. Though I‘d think the last red would try to save desin more if he was one of the last 2, but seems not. Either there‘s more or desin‘s friend thought he was hopeless.

There is still the Mafia Apprentice role being tested... and so far they never failed a kill. This means that the Mafia Apprentice already unlocked the ability to pick among 3 roles, and depending on what those are it could be very bad for us. And if both reds and pink have same roles then there‘s 2 Mafia apprentices picking roles they need.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Erin, Bel, syx and Nietz(or Daws) seem to be the best bets by far atm. Would say Bel/Erin are pretty likely, and could be my vote today, for what it‘s worth.
Ive been talking with Taku last night and we shared a good amount of thoughts. It made me trust him a little more, but Im also wary of the fact he will never use his role cause he wants to live, even more when a det is out there and an assassin is roaming free...

Anyway, we also discussed why the lack of protection roles so far and we guessed it could be for the four blockers in game, which would mess with the mafias a lot (in theory, we saw that wasnt the case) but the assassin is completely unaffected by it, so the martyr thing could make sense... but none of us trust each other fully, for different reasons.

The rules say that by reaching 10 RPs you can get a bp protection, or a daytime equivalent. The problem is no one will get it till D5 at least, a little too late to make good use of it unless the assassin reaches the endgame phase.

Btw Gry Im letting you go because you seem rather logical and I guess it makes sense you trusted Pom, but I also take you will reveal everything on your part tomorrow right? I dont feel like you are mafia but you also manage to fool me till my last moments so Im not quite sure about you. You could have also been the assassin of yesterday or even a purple with Pom so Im wary for the time being.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nietz is questionable at best, but between Lambu's playstyle and the fact that he tried defending desin on day 1 make me question his loyalties even more.

I slammed a 40-50 lb table on my foot about 5 hours ago, there's blood all over the floor, have a project due tomorrow, and a lecture about some SJW bullshit to attend right before it's due.... So, I think I'm done for the night, at the very least.

Votekill Lambu

There's my vote. Hopefully, I'll be back to do a bit more than that, but either way, Lambu is my primary suspect as of right now.

Anyhow, good luck, folks.
You know Daws, for the whole D2 I trusted you to be townie because I believed you were a PGO, for the likes you gave on posts realted to the role, like you were leaving messages but if you think about it I could be anything but a red, I didnt like the desin wagon both days but I suspected Asako D1, when Zasz came out I was sure desin was the liar and I even pointed out the possibility of desin being a mafia bomb, a mafia partner would keep his mouth shut
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Btw guys in case Nietz really is Spy and is mirroring Jammin we should all recap if our roles are active or passive.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I urge you to quote the part in which I was offending to you. This drama doesnt make me trust you more.

Anyway so you claiming spy? If so when you come back you might reveal your investigations and point out if someone is lying.



Ive been talking with Taku last night and we shared a good amount of thoughts. It made me trust him a little more, but Im also wary of the fact he will never use his role cause he wants to live, even more when a det is out there and an assassin is roaming free...

Anyway, we also discussed why the lack of protection roles so far and we guessed it could be for the four blockers in game, which would mess with the mafias a lot (in theory, we saw that wasnt the case) but the assassin is completely unaffected by it, so the martyr thing could make sense... but none of us trust each other fully, for different reasons.

The rules say that by reaching 10 RPs you can get a bp protection, or a daytime equivalent. The problem is no one will get it till D5 at least, a little too late to make good use of it unless the assassin reaches the endgame phase.
Sad thing is if me and my partner communicated more we would probably have 8 points right now...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw Gry Im letting you go because you seem rather logical and I guess it makes sense you trusted Pom, but I also take you will reveal everything on your part tomorrow right? I dont feel like you are mafia but you also manage to fool me till my last moments so Im not quite sure about you. You could have also been the assassin of yesterday or even a purple with Pom so Im wary for the time being.
You know I could say exactly the same to you right? Only few times I could easily tell if you‘re mafia, most of the times it goes back to „shit really?“. You‘re logical this game, and as for role I could tell you the same thing you told me: I hinted a lot and you should be able to tell. Maybe that‘s why mafia hasn‘t killed me yet.

Tomorrow? Why not today? No need to wait for D4. Everyone should reveal their roles, and so will I.

Until then I !votekill Belserion comes on, shares nothing and goes away. This is rather frustrating and I‘m done letting that go through.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
ouh I thought there have been more action while I slept...but i guess not o.O
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll wait until there have been more activity.... and let u share my thoughts so far.....
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I believe somehow the assassin was within the people who killed desin....so could kill, while everyone was with him in the lynch wagon...but can't tell who I believe might it be
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
People still reluctant on sharing who their partner is or more about their roles. How surprising.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
People still reluctant on sharing who their partner is or more about their roles. How surprising.
it is surprisingly quiet too
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You know I could say exactly the same to you right? Only few times I could easily tell if you‘re mafia, most of the times it goes back to „shit really?“. You‘re logical this game, and as for role I could tell you the same thing you told me: I hinted a lot and you should be able to tell. Maybe that‘s why mafia hasn‘t killed me yet.

Tomorrow? Why not today? No need to wait for D4. Everyone should reveal their roles, and so will I.

Until then I !votekill Belserion comes on, shares nothing and goes away. This is rather frustrating and I‘m done letting that go through.
What do you think of Nietz, Brandish and Marm after their last interventions?

it is surprisingly quiet too
Then lets talk a bit, do you feel like it now? I've asked you a few reasonable questions and none got an answer.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
@Erinyes , @MarmaladeSky, @Belserion .....probably missed someone....but what is your role or/and partner? Sry if you said it in D2 already...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

sadly @Lambu I talked a lot lately to Grysun ....u might missed it...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top