ok ..hmm
Juviii was your Partner,saying you were 50/50 on her makes sense to me. I never know with her either.No. My partner was Juviii actually.
Stop making me feel sorry for you. Seriously I can feel your frustration. I don't usually do bandwagons at least not without just cause. And we can't afford to lose another townie no matter how frustrated heor shemakes you. I was actually gonna vote Erin since surprisingly I agree with Gry about her play style. You said some of your convos are the reason you think Taku is lying. If there's something incriminating then you should share it in order to try and convince us at least.

GrySun and Lambu are mafia.@SonOfDaws Current Views on the Game?
Btw Gry Im letting you go because you seem rather logical and I guess it makes sense you trusted Pom, but I also take you will reveal everything on your part tomorrow right? I dont feel like you are mafia but you also manage to fool me till my last moments so Im not quite sure about you. You could have also been the assassin of yesterday or even a purple with Pom so Im wary for the time being.
Complete falseness and lack of any real basis or logic in these two replies from VERY logical players, Lambu goes on to try to justify Gry going along with Lady Pompom, the confirmed mafia. Bare in mind, these two geniuses discovered one another following their lynch of Juviii, another townie.You know I could say exactly the same to you right? Only few times I could easily tell if you‘re mafia, most of the times it goes back to „shit really?“. You‘re logical this game, and as for role I could tell you the same thing you told me: I hinted a lot and you should be able to tell. Maybe that‘s why mafia hasn‘t killed me yet.
Votelock Juviii for inactivity, she complained about things not moving, then left and say nothing about herself nor about the situation.
Pretty solid, LOGICAL case right there. However, their intellect truly shows in their prior votes, again for townies:Let me agree with you and !votelock Juviii
Same reasons
Im votekilling digitaldude, because I simply dont like the way he expresses himself (one liners, forced moves and thoughts).
(((That said, !votekill Demonspeed
Because he should be.
"You‘re logical this game")))I don't even care if he's townie he's an "antitown" assassin. Why do I say that?... You think I'm going to tell you today? Of course not, ya silly bitch. That wouldn't be logical.@GrySun @syx @Seraph @Belserion @Zasz will you follow me into lynching Taku? I dont want to vote him and then be left alone, because Im about to get the 5 RP and they could be useful tomorrow, but if you guys do I will. I cant stand this anymore, I dont even care if he indeed shows Martyr, hes antitown, nothing more nothing less.
It would make sense that he's the assassin, like a lot of sense. I shall explain why tomorrow if Im alive.
We can leave the Erin-syx-Nietz case for tomorrow, tho if you want to keep the lynch on them I wont object, I believe that at least two of the three are mafias.

Now Ive had enough.Last night I lowered my guard and let you know some of my thoughts and see what you think of them. I was perplexed when I saw your analysis on players and contrasted it with the votecounts and other peoples reasonings, you didnt connect with almost no one.
So I was inclined to believe you might have been legit after all, ffs I even asked you to please use your role now, because there was basically the moment in which it was useful, and you completely ignored it.
And you perfectly know what I mean with why I you could easily be the assassin. Im no threat to you am I not? Neither is Kato, you are just waiting for me to be a casualty of the night since Im only a nuisance to people that kill at night.
Now Ive had enough.
Idk Lambu, I also agree Taku failed the main purpose of why his role is even in the game, which is either huge negligence or he is no Martyr. On the other hand I still wanted to lock my vote on Erin or syx because I suspect both, Erin of being obvious mafia and syx of being the assassin.@GrySun @syx @Seraph @Belserion @Zasz will you follow me into lynching Taku? I dont want to vote him and then be left alone, because Im about to get the 5 RP and they could be useful tomorrow, but if you guys do I will. I cant stand this anymore, I dont even care if he indeed shows Martyr, hes antitown, nothing more nothing less.
It would make sense that he's the assassin, like a lot of sense. I shall explain why tomorrow if Im alive.
We can leave the Erin-syx-Nietz case for tomorrow, tho if you want to keep the lynch on them I wont object, I believe that at least two of the three are mafias.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So witch, I would say you lying if it wasnt for the whole "mirroring roles" setup we have so I'll put it in doubt, but you are another good target for det investigation if theres one alive.
Woah,does this mean you believe your sanity to be "Insane" and those 2 are Mafias? Your reasoning makes a lot of sense though. Good Points and Quotes you found there. Who are you going to investigate tonight? @Takuan can prove himself by using his Role on you.GrySun and Lambu are mafia.
I think I understand why you think they're fine, but I have to disagree
This fake ass interaction sealed the deal for me:
Complete falseness and lack of any real basis or logic in these two replies from VERY logical players, Lambu goes on to try to justify Gry going along with Lady Pompom, the confirmed mafia. Bare in mind, these two geniuses discovered one another following their lynch of Juviii, another townie.
Oh and why did they lynch Juviii? For very logically reasons obviously:
Pretty solid, LOGICAL case right there. However, their intellect truly shows in their prior votes, again for townies:
((("You‘re logical this game")))
It only get more logical from here folks:
I don't even care if he's townie he's an "antitown" assassin. Why do I say that?... You think I'm going to tell you today? Of course not, ya silly bitch. That wouldn't be logical.
And apparently Taku has been having a problem with Lambu being two-faced; one face for the day phases and another in the pad at night. Ordinarily, I wouldn't think much of claims like this... but Lambu's response is akin to a battered housewife:
Now Ive had enough.
Are you fucking kidding me?
Can we lynch these two already?
I was more inclined to trust her because that's not a role I think the hosts would mess with. If she showed as a passive role like vengeful townie I would have questioned it more. But that's not even important considering she was randomly slaughtered day 1 on some fabricated charges.Juviii was your Partner,saying you were 50/50 on her makes sense to me. I never know with her either.![]()
I don't trust him and disagree with more than half of his thoughts, but in this he's right. You are too when you mentioned her lists being a good way for her to go under the radar.This i have to question though,you said you wouldn't trust Gry no matter what to be a Townie even with Hosts confirming it but here you are buying into his reasoning of why Erin would be a Mafia? Where is the suspicion from earlier?![]()
Dear... that's not a passive role. Nor is it mine.Woah,does this mean you believe your sanity to be "Insane" and those 2 are Mafias? Your reasoning makes a lot of sense though. Good Points and Quotes you found there. Who are you going to investigate tonight? @Takuan can prove himself by using his Role on you.
WatGrySun and Lambu are mafia.
I think I understand why you think they're fine, but I have to disagree
This fake ass interaction sealed the deal for me:
Complete falseness and lack of any real basis or logic in these two replies from VERY logical players, Lambu goes on to try to justify Gry going along with Lady Pompom, the confirmed mafia. Bare in mind, these two geniuses discovered one another following their lynch of Juviii, another townie.
Oh and why did they lynch Juviii? For very logically reasons obviously:
Pretty solid, LOGICAL case right there. However, their intellect truly shows in their prior votes, again for townies:
((("You‘re logical this game")))
It only get more logical from here folks:
I don't even care if he's townie he's an "antitown" assassin. Why do I say that?... You think I'm going to tell you today? Of course not, ya silly bitch. That wouldn't be logical.
And apparently Taku has been having a problem with Lambu being two-faced; one face for the day phases and another in the pad at night. Ordinarily, I wouldn't think much of claims like this... but Lambu's response is akin to a battered housewife:
Now Ive had enough.
Are you fucking kidding me?
Can we lynch these two already?
I was partnered with a pink, and led the lynch on a red. Lambu I trust while he still could be mafia, but I know for myself I certainly aren‘t.

I'm dead serious.You cant be serious.
You can't be serious.Its not when I tell you, its what you must do. You dont win a game by staying alive till D7, but by eliminating mafias and protecting the good roles that frustrate their plans. I dont even know why Im explaining this, you are no newbie.
Why didnt I tell you what you have to do? Precisely because this is a game of choices, we are not mafias or proper lovers that need deep cooperation and stay alive to win, but two guys from unknown allegiances talking in a pad. My objective through these 2 nights was to figure out if you were actually townie.
Last night I lowered my guard and let you know some of my thoughts and see what you think of them. I was perplexed when I saw your analysis on players and contrasted it with the votecounts and other peoples reasonings, you didnt connect with almost no one.
So I was inclined to believe you might have been legit after all, ffs I even asked you to please use your role now, because there was basically the moment in which it was useful, and you completely ignored it.
And you perfectly know what I mean with why I you could easily be the assassin. Im no threat to you am I not? Neither is Kato, you are just waiting for me to be a casualty of the night since Im only a nuisance to people that kill at night.
Now Ive had enough.
N1 i straight up voiced how much i suspected dd because of his playstyle D1. Hence why i voted him at the beginning of D2.What was Takuan's thought about DD in your pads? Positive or negative?
I heavily suspect him of being the assassin because he showed no solid connections to other people I suspect, while never pointed out the possibility of a third killing party when it was such a logical thought, instead went along with me rambling on about pgos and insane docs. Besides he would be the only "mafia" that would have no reason to get rid of his partner.Stop making me feel sorry for you. Seriously I can feel your frustration. I don't usually do bandwagons at least not without just cause. And we can't afford to lose another townie no matter how frustrated heor shemakes you. I was actually gonna vote Erin since surprisingly I agree with Gry about her play style. You said some of your convos are the reason you think Taku is lying. If there's something incriminating then you should share it in order to try and convince us at least.
At first negative, he voted him D2, then I explained to him why the whole case on DD was bs and he stopped suspecting him, we both agreed that his playstyle was annoying tho.What was Takuan's thought about DD in your pads? Positive or negative?
Wtf did I just read.GrySun and Lambu are mafia.
I think I understand why you think they're fine, but I have to disagree
This fake ass interaction sealed the deal for me:
Complete falseness and lack of any real basis or logic in these two replies from VERY logical players, Lambu goes on to try to justify Gry going along with Lady Pompom, the confirmed mafia. Bare in mind, these two geniuses discovered one another following their lynch of Juviii, another townie.
Oh and why did they lynch Juviii? For very logically reasons obviously:
Pretty solid, LOGICAL case right there. However, their intellect truly shows in their prior votes, again for townies:
((("You‘re logical this game")))
It only get more logical from here folks:
I don't even care if he's townie he's an "antitown" assassin. Why do I say that?... You think I'm going to tell you today? Of course not, ya silly bitch. That wouldn't be logical.
And apparently Taku has been having a problem with Lambu being two-faced; one face for the day phases and another in the pad at night. Ordinarily, I wouldn't think much of claims like this... but Lambu's response is akin to a battered housewife:
Now Ive had enough.
Are you fucking kidding me?
Can we lynch these two already?
What are your issues? Reveal your role and results...?Can I vote for myself ??..have an issue..serously
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I swear people always try so hard to distrust the few players that are actually playing and putting in effortWtf did I just read.

So you'd have preferred me to shield for someone who wasn't confirmed det, who coudln't tell his sanity yet, and who couldn't provide any immediate results?Idk Lambu, I also agree Taku failed the main purpose of why his role is even in the game, which is either huge negligence or he is no Martyr. On the other hand I still wanted to lock my vote on Erin or syx because I suspect both, Erin of being obvious mafia and syx of being the assassin.
Thanks, this is what‘s called a useful post. Would kill Erin over you today.You seriously want my record?
I've been so bad at this, it's not even funny:
- I went for DD (reason already given) -> turns out town
- I thought Tux is Mafia (I thought he would be more active as town) -> turns out town
- when Demon went for me, I thought it's a Mafia play -> turns out Demon is town
Yeah, I'm super good at judging MG players...
I have no opinion about Bel. She is - what we call in german - a dry player. Whenever I think about her, my mind turns blank. She is very consistent in her behaviour, like an old one-dimensional robot. Have no idea what to think about her.
Brandish -> votekilled me after Demon went against me, just because. Demon got killed. DD results shows guilty on me, Brandish votekills me, DD votekills me, DD gets killed. I'm inclined to believe he could be the Assassin.
GrySun -> It's a meme I know, but still... it's D3 and he is still alive. Mentioned two times to shoot Demon. Could have been a hidden message or a good Mafia play, I'm not sure. Went for Juviii, but that was D1, dunno if it's worth anything or not. Part of me thinks Town, other part of me thinks Mafia, maybe also a possible Assassin.
Kato -> is he actually playing?
Lambu -> talks too much, as if he was trying to take control of everything. Also went for Juviii (saw a chance and took it?) D1, but as I said before... it was D1. Went for me D2 when Demonspeed made the first move (again, saw a chance and took it?) -> inclined to believe he is Mafia.
MarmaladeSky -> jumped on Demonspeeds train without saying anything. Since I'm town, it's obvious I suspect her.
Nietz -> No idea. Thought she is TP Lovers, because she used the word "lovers" in one of her earlier posts which made me think that she unknowingly "quoted" her pm. But no idea, really
Seraph -> Dunno why he hid the fact that Gryff lied about them being partners. But it's nothing new of him. Can't judge.
SonOfDaws -> no idea
Takuan -> claimed Martyr and got penalty vote...
Zasz -> probably town, but also Zasz
I have connection wih nobody you suspect are mafias, so i'm the assassin. Yeah, or i could just be town. Your logic is fucked up.I heavily suspect him of being the assassin because he showed no solid connections to other people I suspect, while never pointed out the possibility of a third killing party when it was such a logical thought, instead went along with me rambling on about pgos and insane docs. Besides he would be the only "mafia" that would have no reason to get rid of his partner.
He was practically confirmed.. We have 3 killing parties, no mafia will claim something strong like Doc or Det. What kind of mastermind do you take him for? He revealed on D1, got blocked, and we saw there were 2 Escorts...So you'd have preferred me to shield for someone who wasn't confirmed det, who coudln't tell his sanity yet, and who couldn't provide any immediate results?
I wonder what people would have said if i actually shielded for him and he turned out to be mafia. People would have said "yeah, Takuan missed the point of why the role even is in th game, he shouldn't have sacrificed himself so willingly for no reason, should have been more careful".
Whatever dude, you can think whatever you want of my decision. The thing is, Lambu didn't advice me to do it when i kept saying i wouldnt use my role, and now he's framing me when he knew for sure i wouldnt protect dd. That's an attempt at scapegoat if i ever seen one.
You son of a...I have connection wih nobody you suspect are mafias, so i'm the assassin. Yeah, or i could just be town. Your logic is fucked up.
I would be the most logical person to get rid of my partner considering the way you've been acting towards me since the very beginning of the game. But alright, whatever you say. At this point...
I'll be out for a while and might not even be back for the end of the phase. I guess i'll see if people follow this attempt at bandwaggoing.
In any case, Votekill Lambu.
