Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
He was practically confirmed.. We have 3 killing parties, no mafia will claim something strong like Doc or Det. What kind of mastermind do you take him for? He revealed on D1, got blocked, and we saw there were 2 Escorts...
Hey @SonOfDaws why didn't you say all that till now? Were you waiting for the last hour to make the bandwagon? I must say if you are mafia you deserve the mvp.

I am Doctor, the only one around so far. My targets were DD for Night 1 and Belserion for N2. Now what can you say?
This is great :XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hey @SonOfDaws why didn't you say all that till now? Were you waiting for the last hour to make the bandwagon? I must say if you are mafia you deserve the mvp.

I am Doctor, the only one around so far. My targets were DD for Night 1 and Belserion for N2. Now what can you say?
Why Bel???
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Hey @GrySun you said you would reveal today, I did. What are you?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Wat :oh I was partnered with a pink, and led the lynch on a red. Lambu I trust while he still could be mafia, but I know for myself I certainly aren‘t.
I heavily suspect him of being the assassin because he showed no solid connections to other people I suspect, while never pointed out the possibility of a third killing party when it was such a logical thought, instead went along with me rambling on about pgos and insane docs. Besides he would be the only "mafia" that would have no reason to get rid of his partner.



At first negative, he voted him D2, then I explained to him why the whole case on DD was bs and he stopped suspecting him, we both agreed that his playstyle was annoying tho.
So by D3 he at least believed DD was most probably det.



Wtf did I just read.
What are your issues? Reveal your role and results...?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I swear people always try so hard to distrust the few players that are actually playing and putting in effort :lmao
I have to admit daws, the post was hella funny and Im so glad you made it. Made me remember why I sign up to these games everytime.
Thanks, this is what‘s called a useful post. Would kill Erin over you today.
And Gry, That was 20 fucking posts ago. I know you did not just read that.
Hey @SonOfDaws why didn't you say all that till now? Were you waiting for the last hour to make the bandwagon? I must say if you are mafia you deserve the mvp.

I am Doctor, the only one around so far. My targets were DD for Night 1 and Belserion for N2. Now what can you say?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Hey @SonOfDaws why didn't you say all that till now? Were you waiting for the last hour to make the bandwagon? I must say if you are mafia you deserve the mvp.

I am Doctor, the only one around so far. My targets were DD for Night 1 and Belserion for N2. Now what can you say?
Why did you change from DD to Bel?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
If Daws sanity is indeed "insane" then GrySun and Lambu would be Mafias because he got "Innocent" on them both. :grumble If he is sane though...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Why Bel???
Because I knew dd wasn't going to get killed at night since there were firewalls, but the assassin would make the job. I took Bel because there was a chance she was a good role hiding, and in the remote case I was insane I wouldn't mind killing her.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
If Daws sanity is indeed "insane" then GrySun and Lambu would be Mafias because he got "Innocent" on them both. :grumble If he is sane though...
We both townies or Gry is M.Boss which I highly doubt, so yeah Daws either made the shittiest move ever or he's a mafia deserving of respect lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If Daws sanity is indeed "insane" then GrySun and Lambu would be Mafias because he got "Innocent" on them both. :grumble If he is sane though...
He is either Naive, lying or Sane, because I am town :fail Tho it makes me feel if DD was Insane then syx is innocent.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And Gry, That was 20 fucking posts ago. I know you did not just read that.
What?

Daws you‘re seriously messing up hard right now
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Wait, where does @SonOfDaws claim Det? I must have missed that.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Not yet, while more haven’t revealed. I said when more like Bel do. Or latest tomorrow.
Man if you are indeed Mafia,then that would mean you're only being so fixated on Bel today cause you know she's Town and need her gone. :grumble


He is either Naive, lying or Sane, because I am town :fail Tho it makes me feel if DD was Insane then syx is innocent.
Like Nietz you refuse to reveal as well Gry,i outed myself as a PGO and Daws as our 2nd Detective today.

Doubt he's lying,our conversations in the night pad and the fact that he even followed my Code to sign me his results...:grumble


Wait, where does @SonOfDaws claim Det? I must have missed that.
I did that for him,he's my Partner. He claimed to have an active night role before though. He's Town's 2nd Detective and got Innocent on both Gry and Lambu,he was rather suspicious of Lambu since Day 1 from what i saw in the Nightpad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Now this is when the so called Spy @Nietz comes and shows that what I said about targetting Bel is true, but of course she will go mute.

This game is both funny and true hell
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Man if you are indeed Mafia,then that would mean you're only being so fixated on Bel today cause you know she's Town and need her gone. :grumble



Like Nietz you refuse to reveal as well Gry,i outed myself as a PGO and Daws as our 2nd Detective today.

Doubt he's lying,our conversations in the night pad and the fact that he even followed my Code to sign me his results...:grumble




I did that for him,he's my Partner. He claimed to have an active night role before though. He's Town's 2nd Detective and got Innocent on both Gry and Lambu,he was rather suspicious of Lambu since Day 1 from what i saw in the Nightpad.
Ok that clears the both of you, Thank goodness

If I survive I'll simply protect Daws then.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Man if you are indeed Mafia,then that would mean you're only being so fixated on Bel today cause you know she's Town and need her gone. :grumble



Like Nietz you refuse to reveal as well Gry,i outed myself as a PGO and Daws as our 2nd Detective today.

Doubt he's lying,our conversations in the night pad and the fact that he even followed my Code to sign me his results...:grumble




I did that for him,he's my Partner. He claimed to have an active night role before though. He's Town's 2nd Detective and got Innocent on both Gry and Lambu,he was rather suspicious of Lambu since Day 1 from what i saw in the Nightpad.
You claimed PGO? I must have missed that. And this role list is looking very very weird wtf?
I will claim tomorrow.

I‘m stuck on people like Bel because I got upset of her playstyle. There‘s others like Brandish similar to her though.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
It's a shame that i have to leave the Stage to offer Town my greatest service.:emobirb
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top