Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You claimed PGO? I must have missed that. And this role list is looking very very weird wtf?
I will claim tomorrow.

I‘m stuck on people like Bel because I got upset of her playstyle. There‘s others like Brandish similar to her though.
You even liked the post where i outed myself,it was an attempt to make Bel trust me as a fellow Townie. That went unadressed.:feelsbadman
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@syx I didn't claim a role and wasn't planning to today.. but I trust Seraph's judgement
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
If Daws sanity is indeed "insane" then GrySun and Lambu would be Mafias because he got "Innocent" on them both. :grumble If he is sane though...
That would make DD the second insane Det or a paranoid Det...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This could be very good for us now. Syx is then innocent with DD being insane and Daws sane.

So we should lynch Erin.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Oh @Takuan I know you wont, but mark Daws tomorrow right? :lmao

Seriously guys, when Im dead Im begging you, dont let the guy escape.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
This could be very good for us now. Syx is then innocent with DD being insane and Daws sane.

So we should lynch Erin.
You guys do realize I don't care how much you pretend to by on our side...

I still want both of you mafiasos dead.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
One thing still worries me. There is a Spirit Medium this game, and Pom was fake. So whoever has that role is 100% confirmed now.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Don't forget the Spirit Medium,it's still in the game isn't it?

Damn it, 13 Players and only god knows how many are Townies. Town goes with the wrong person to lynch and we could end up slaugthered tonight.:notlikethis
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You guys do realize I don't care how much you pretend to by on our side...

I still want both of you mafiasos dead.
You‘ll facepalm hard later from your words if you‘re not lying, which should be punishment enough for your silliness.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Both meaning Gry and Lambu.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
One thing still worries me. There is a Spirit Medium this game, and Pom was fake. So whoever has that role is 100% confirmed now.
In the case it‘s Erin I mean. Since she hasn‘t claimed yet, tho neither have Bel and Brandish and Nietz.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Only 50 minutes left, and I am confused as fuck...
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Our lynch today should be one of the following:

Nietz

Marma

Erin

Daws needs 1 more Night to confirm his sanity,he could go for me,a claimed Townie with nothing to hide,to confirm it. I flip as "Innocent" as well then i guess that makes me Mafia too,i turn "guilty" and i am a Legit Town man.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Saying one of the 3 mentioned because right now my judgement is in shambles and i need peace at mind.:emobirb
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You guys do realize I don't care how much you pretend to by on our side...

I still want both of you mafiasos dead.
You do not realize you are making the mistake of the game.

Don't forget the Spirit Medium,it's still in the game isn't it?

Damn it, 13 Players and only god knows how many are Townies. Town goes with the wrong person to lynch and we could end up slaugthered tonight.:notlikethis
There's probably 3 purples 2 reds and the SK Assassin so 6-7. If so You, Daws, Gry and me are town then there's three more with the SM there. Its not so bad since mafias cannot afford to reach the endgame with so many variables.

@syx is Erin the Spirit Medium?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
If Daws is "Insane" i mean
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I advice against it.
Why? Just because of her pad time with you? What is her role then, since I‘m close to lock on her. And even then I may do that unless she‘s Spirit Medium.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Marm claimed Witch did she? That role sounds super fake
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Our lynch today should be one of the following:

Nietz

Marma

Erin

Daws needs 1 more Night to confirm his sanity,he could go for me,a claimed Townie with nothing to hide,to confirm it. I flip as "Innocent" as well then i guess that makes me Mafia too,i turn "guilty" and i am a Legit Town man.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Saying one of the 3 mentioned because right now my judgement is in shambles and i need peace at mind.:emobirb
That‘s just Daws wasting his Det powers more and more. He already failed by getting same result twice, bad targetting.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Marm claimed Witch did she? That role sounds super fake
I know, and I bet she's just another mafia, just please Gry, please. If I die tonight dont let Takuan get away with it. Seriously dont.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
No, Erinyes is not the Spirit Medium. And I won't reveal her role.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No, Erinyes is not the Spirit Medium. And I won't reveal her role.
Well then.

!votelock Erinyes

That‘s it for me for today.

I know, and I bet she's just another mafia, just please Gry, please. If I die tonight dont let Takuan get away with it. Seriously dont.
Will do if I survive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top