Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
who and where is the assassin :ninja
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

he might kill again today
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,098
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
yeah lambu was highly suspicous of you taku, im not saying hes right, he was so confident that i thought he was acting.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
i currently only trust my partner.
so son is det ? @SonOfDaws could you check your sanity ?
You I'm slightly more lenient with today because you were weren't active for all of the day.

Regardless, I'm PGO. Seraph was the Detective.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm going to go ahead and assume Lambu was right about you being mafia... otherwise any normal townie would have seen the deaths and either put two and two together or immediately called my claim into question.
Wait... What?
Lambu said why he was suspicious of me, if you didn't believe his suspicious were founded yesterday, why is it any different today?
Your claim was followed by a lot of people though, and you're not questioning those who followed you into the Lambu bandwaggon? At least my reasoning for voting Lambu is clear.
I don't get why anyone's suspicion would be any different now that Lambu died and turned townie.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I actually have doubts on Taku 2...since yesterday....claiming a martyr instead of using it ... :(
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
yeah lambu was highly suspicous of you taku, im not saying hes right, he was so confident that i thought he was acting.
At least you're not saying he was right, that's good enough. Because Gry died during the night and did his very best to get you lynched yesterday.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I actually have doubts on Taku 2...since yesterday....claiming a martyr instead of using it ... :(
I explained everything that needs explaining though. If there's something doubtful about what i said, or something that you didn't udnerstand, feel free to ask.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I will talk to you more later.....than I might question you @Takuan
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Before any of that, I think it's time to reveal. @Erinyes @Nietz
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And I'd like to hear your thoughts @Brandish
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,098
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
At least you're not saying he was right, that's good enough. Because Gry died during the night and did his very best to get you lynched yesterday.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I explained everything that needs explaining though. If there's something doubtful about what i said, or something that you didn't udnerstand, feel free to ask.
i would have been mafia, gry would have already been dead long ago, when im mafia hes on the top of my priority kills.
also its easy to try to frame me by "gry wanted to lynch you", gry wants to kill me every single game btw :arf
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
i would have been mafia, gry would have already been dead long ago, when im mafia hes on the top of my priority kills.
also its easy to try to frame me by "gry wanted to lynch you", gry wants to kill me every single game btw :arf
xD
Isn't he on everyone's list though? I'm actually surprised he survived this long as townie.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,098
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
xD
Isn't he on everyone's list though? I'm actually surprised he survived this long as townie.
thats one of the reason i slightly suspected him yesterday, which was wrong, im sorry abt it.
Browsing back i was shocked by the "shot demon" then demon being shot by the assassin, plus gry surviving, yeah those coincidences made me be suspicious abt him.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
thats one of the reason i slightly suspected him yesterday, which was wrong, im sorry abt it.
Browsing back i was shocked by the "shot demon" then demon being shot by the assassin, plus gry surviving, yeah those coincidences made me be suspicious abt him.
You suspect Gry, currently? Because he's dead.

Still waiting on that reveal btw
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
And I'd like to hear your thoughts @Brandish
What did you get last night from investigations?

I just tried to read thru all that from yesterday... I was thinking you might be the Mafia Apprentice. If you've got something good for today though I'll recant that obviously.

I'm still umming and arring over revealing. I'm active.

need to catch everything back but dont get why lambu has been lynched ?
To prove Daws sanity or insanity. He has only got green results, which could mean he is sane or naive.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
What did you get last night from investigations?

I just tried to read thru all that from yesterday... I was thinking you might be the Mafia Apprentice. If you've got something good for today though I'll recant that obviously.

I'm still umming and arring over revealing. I'm active.



To prove Daws sanity or insanity. He has only got green results, which could mean he is sane or naive.
Daws isn't det though. Yesterday was confusing, but Seraph was actually the det, Daws is PGO. Seraph provided the results he got, while saying these results were from Daws.
At least that's what i understood. <_>
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@Brandish
Woah,does this mean you believe your sanity to be "Insane" and those 2 are Mafias? Your reasoning makes a lot of sense though. Good Points and Quotes you found there. Who are you going to investigate tonight? @Takuan can prove himself by using his Role on you.
A vote for Lambu is a vote for the good



Dear... that's not a passive role. Nor is it mine.
If Daws sanity is indeed "insane" then GrySun and Lambu would be Mafias because he got "Innocent" on them both. :grumble If he is sane though...
Man if you are indeed Mafia,then that would mean you're only being so fixated on Bel today cause you know she's Town and need her gone. :grumble



Like Nietz you refuse to reveal as well Gry,i outed myself as a PGO and Daws as our 2nd Detective today.

Doubt he's lying,our conversations in the night pad and the fact that he even followed my Code to sign me his results...:grumble




I did that for him,he's my Partner. He claimed to have an active night role before though. He's Town's 2nd Detective and got Innocent on both Gry and Lambu,he was rather suspicious of Lambu since Day 1 from what i saw in the Nightpad.
@syx I didn't claim a role and wasn't planning to today.. but I trust Seraph's judgement
We had talked about claiming the other person's role before, but I thought we decided not to go for that, hence my original reply. I still wasn't sure about it until I heard what "my" results were at which point I thought it was best to go along with it

Despite the fact that my ability was probably expended on N1 to kill Asako.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or maybe I still have my bullet, who knows. Point is I'm PGO.

Now I'm expecting some more claims to come out @Erinyes @Nietz @Brandish
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,098
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
here's the updated list, feel free to tell me if i missed something



Seraph - Fushi- passive role, never had it before detective killed on N3
syx - Parona
Jammin - Rean - Spy - killed on N1
Takuan - Shin- claims martyr
Zasz - Todo claims vengeful townie
Asako – Tonari – Had the role, its active - Mafia escort - killed on N1
Demonspeed - Bonchien- prostitute, killed on d 2
Gryffindor - Eko- bomb defuser, killed on n2
Lambu – Gugu – active role -very common, had it before, doctor lynched on D3
GrySun – Hisame – never got the role, mortician - killed on N3
Erinyes – Kahak - already got the role + passive role+ doesnt like it
Lady pompom – March- active role, ight role, 1st time got it, mafia escort bombed on day2
MarmaladeSky - Mia- Passive and charming role hints a witch
Belserion - Oumi- never had the role before
Juviii - Pioran - Lynched D1 - Daytime Vigilante
Brandish - Beer Gramps- active role
SonOfDaws - Ushio- has anight role, claims PGO
digitaldude – Chisui – Claims det detective killed on day 2
James Rye - Hayase - Hider- killed on N1
Nietz - Joaan- her role implies observing people
desin24 - Upa - said passive role mafia bomb, lynched on D2
Holt - Hairo -
apprentice - killed on N1
Tux - Kai- used his night action, ut his target didnt do anything menacing, prostitute killed on N2
Kato756 - Messar- claims bodyguard- bodyguard hostkilled on D3



Night actions :

Night 1:
DD investigated on Brandish -> said no result that he was likely blocked
Kato couldnt use his role en N1
tux bliocked demon
lambu protected dd

Night2:
dd investigated on syx - guilty
lambu protected bel


Partners :

Gry x pompom
Lambu x Taku
DD x kato
syx x Erin
seraph x sonofdaws
tux x Marma
Brandish x Asako
desin
x Nietz
zasz x Holt
bel x Juvi
demon
x ????
???? x ???
 
Last edited:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Wtf, you guys are confusing me. I knew I shouldn't have bothered with reading anything coz it doesn't help me lol.

Thank you.

But still.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top