Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind


10 minutes to go
​
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Sure, hope that "protection" comes through tonight.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Oh @Takuan I know you wont, but mark Daws tomorrow right? :lmao

Seriously guys, when Im dead Im begging you, dont let the guy escape.
I know, and I bet she's just another mafia, just please Gry, please. If I die tonight dont let Takuan get away with it. Seriously dont.
Right, more things to cover:

- Dont forget about Brandish and Nietz the Spy
- Marma is most probably mafia faking witch, but could be a good investigation target
- @Kato756 Im going to protect Daws tonight, so dont take the same route. I would choose either Gry or Belserion, but its ultimately up to you.
If you are mafo then damn you.
- We must not simply asume that dd was insane, there's still a chance syx is lying, we need to explore all possibilities.
- My sweet Taku, mark Daws tomorrow pretty please :blushbirb
- Daws reveal your results as fast as you can because I see they will kill you first thing in the day.
XD

Are you dreaming of me at night? I'm in every of your thoughts. How cute.
I'm not going to take an advice from you mister mafioso, but indeed Daws would be a better option than digitaldude.

since I am hardly a person who lynches and ask myself all about this partner thing with Lambu and Taku .....I votekill Taku...
Can i know why you voted against me and not against Lambu?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Thank you both.

Man, if I'm wrong, I'm posting a PM and taking a hostkill. I have no idea what else I would even do.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Thank you both.

Man, if I'm wrong, I'm posting a PM and taking a hostkill. I have no idea what else I would even do.
Nah, dont do that, the shame will be enough punishment.

Good luck Townies
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
In case i don't make the night.

Town focus on Marma,Nietz,Brandish and ask Gry to reveal as he promised. If he is alive.

@Belserion Maybe you'll voluntarily share tomorrow on D4. Avenge me if i die,that's your chance to prove yourself as Town.:derp
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Dont let Taku escape, please
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Those are my last words, mark them in fire
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Thread is closed, this gon be gud
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votecount: 12/13



Gugu/Lambu >>>>> 5x (SonOfDaws, Zasz, Takuan, syx, Seraph)

Kahak/Erinyes >>>>> 4x (Belserion, GrySun, Lambu, MarmaladeSky)

Shin/Takuan >>>>> 2x (Nietz, penalty)

Parona/syx >>>>> 1x (Brandish)

Beer Gramps/Brandish >>>>> 1x (Erinyes)​


As the sun was about to set on the third day of heated discussions in the village, the gathered chosen knew it was once again time to decide on the most suspicious fellow among them, who would have to get clobbered to death for a feeble chance at a life where you would never get enough of this kind of stuff.

And so it was that one of the chosen got chosen by the other chosen, who had become convinced of his hidden dual nature.



@Lambu

Turns out it took extra hard clobbering to get through the thick mask he was wearing in order to disguise the fact that, in his own words, he was a monster, which probably didn't help him very much in persuading his assailants of his goodwill...



@Lambu
Doctor

Turns out he was a fine chap.

Eh... Been finer chaps who've been clobbered harder...


Well, that was something, the Observer thought to himself while he watched his fine agents disperse into the night.

It was around that moment that he noticed one of said fine agents was missing from the group. Sensing his presence near the coastline, he moved to see what would keep him from joining the others as he was supposed to, only to see him get washed away by a sudden wave and disappear.




@Kato756
Bodyguard

Tragically hostkilled



Night Three Starts

Lasts 14:30 hours, until Feb 20, 14:00 CET
> Link to countdown <​
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore


Betrayal. Loss. Murder. For the town to have these experiences were almost too much. Wondering who possibly would reveal to be a knocker next, they looked to the dawn as a period of safety and triumph. But when they saw who was dead from the night, they could only feel discouragement and grief.




@Seraph
Detective

Or was it all grief...



@GrySun
Mafia Boss











Er……….



@GrySun
Mortician

Day Four Starts

Countdown to Day End


​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Wait what
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm guessing that's supposed to say "Night Ends"... also my partner's dead and so is one of my main suspects from yesterday...

So that's neat.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
:confused::confused::confused::confused::huh::huh::huh::huh:
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
You've got the floor, bud.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Seeing as these were his dying last words, @Takuan , I'm looking at you too.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
need to catch everything back but dont get why lambu has been lynched ?
so still 2 deaths and one assassin still around.


so adding a last hint for my role : dislike it a lot for some reasons
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Seeing as these were his dying last words, @Takuan , I'm looking at you too.
Meh. I don't really understand why, but alright.

Any night results btw?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Meh. I don't really understand why, but alright.

Any night results btw?
I'm going to go ahead and assume Lambu was right about you being mafia... otherwise any normal townie would have seen the deaths and either put two and two together or immediately called my claim into question.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top