10 minutes to go
I guess it's between you, Lambu, and Gry tomorrow, huh.Votekill Erin
Thats my line, I can't believe how can you be so freaking dense.For fuck's sake...
Oh @Takuan I know you wont, but mark Daws tomorrow right?
Seriously guys, when Im dead Im begging you, dont let the guy escape.
I know, and I bet she's just another mafia, just please Gry, please. If I die tonight dont let Takuan get away with it. Seriously dont.
XDRight, more things to cover:
- Dont forget about Brandish and Nietz the Spy
- Marma is most probably mafia faking witch, but could be a good investigation target
- @Kato756 Im going to protect Daws tonight, so dont take the same route. I would choose either Gry or Belserion, but its ultimately up to you.
If you are mafo then damn you.
- We must not simply asume that dd was insane, there's still a chance syx is lying, we need to explore all possibilities.
- My sweet Taku, mark Daws tomorrow pretty please
- Daws reveal your results as fast as you can because I see they will kill you first thing in the day.
Can i know why you voted against me and not against Lambu?since I am hardly a person who lynches and ask myself all about this partner thing with Lambu and Taku .....I votekill Taku...
Nah, dont do that, the shame will be enough punishment.Thank you both.
Man, if I'm wrong, I'm posting a PM and taking a hostkill. I have no idea what else I would even do.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill Nietz
Votekill Lambu
votekill syx
Votekill Nietz
!votekill Belserion
votekill brandish
Votekill Lambu
Votekill Lambu
Votekill Erin
!votelock Erinyes
Votekill Erinyes
!votekill Lambu
Votelock Lambu
.....I votekill Taku...
Votekill Erin
!votelock Lambu
Votelock Lambu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---








You've got the floor, bud.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Meh. I don't really understand why, but alright.Seeing as these were his dying last words, @Takuan , I'm looking at you too.
I'm going to go ahead and assume Lambu was right about you being mafia... otherwise any normal townie would have seen the deaths and either put two and two together or immediately called my claim into question.Meh. I don't really understand why, but alright.
Any night results btw?