Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Why? Just because of her pad time with you? What is her role then, since I‘m close to lock on her. And even then I may do that unless she‘s Spirit Medium.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Marm claimed Witch did she? That role sounds super fake
--- Double Post Merged, ---



That‘s just Daws wasting his Det powers more and more. He already failed by getting same result twice, bad targetting.
Who else then? Bel? Nietz? Syx again? Marma?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,899
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Wasn't there that one Show,Charmed? I think it was about Witches,huh,nice reference :XD Thanks for sharing and cooperating.
Your Partner was Tux iirc. a confirmed Townie.
Would you mind naming the 3,maybe 4 Players that are most likely to be Mafia for you?
Mhnmh, I've actually been switching a bit with this, because I'd like to consider all the angles. Especially since my iffy feelings about Gryff turned out to be not true.
I'd say the players I suspect the most at this point are Nietz, Bel and Erin.

I don't think Demonspeed provided anything close to what seems plausible to lynch me... You say that you were unable to elaborate your thoughts back then. That I can understand, since I can't participate at all during my work as well. But what about now? Why was Demonspeed so convincing in your eyes?
You felt off to me, weird, however we can describe it. So when there was someone being suspicious of you too, that feeling didn't seem that strange at all. It wasn't about the question you asked. More of a confirmation of my feelings. I have to admit, if I had more time to comprehend and think the vote would have been different, probably. Simply rushed.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Right, more things to cover:

- Dont forget about Brandish and Nietz the Spy
- Marma is most probably mafia faking witch, but could be a good investigation target
- @Kato756 Im going to protect Daws tonight, so dont take the same route. I would choose either Gry or Belserion, but its ultimately up to you.
If you are mafo then damn you.
- We must not simply asume that dd was insane, there's still a chance syx is lying, we need to explore all possibilities.
- My sweet Taku, mark Daws tomorrow pretty please :blushbirb
- Daws reveal your results as fast as you can because I see they will kill you first thing in the day.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Erinyes voted me after being hot for Taku/Lambu... I skimmed but didn't see her provide any reasons. Like she was avoiding the rush from LamGry... that's kind of weird.

I don't think Demonspeed provided anything close to what seems plausible to lynch me
On D2 with everyone else's lame reasons, imo Demon's stuck out. Especially checking the lurking. These were in-game behaviours that I didn't notice, so I found them more credible than the hunches/feelings etc.

Brandish -> votekilled me after Demon went against me, just because. Demon got killed. DD results shows guilty on me, Brandish votekills me, DD votekills me, DD gets killed. I'm inclined to believe he could be the Assassin.
The more likely assumption to make (imo) would be that I'm being 'set up' by an assassin than to be the assassin - following your logic. It's probably more likely that the assassin would be framing you, as you're suggesting(?). If I were the assassin setting you up, then upon your death + if you reveal town, then I'd be lynched asf D4. I agree with someone(Lambu?) who said the assassin is a lone mafia. I don't think you're the assassin either. It's just not stealthy if you are.

I was also asleep during the assassination (1240am) for at least 2hrs. Vand made posts in between iirc so I think that should alleviate concerns about me being the assassin.

Have to read these last few pages coz looks like you've made a claim or something?? At any rate, you're a red result so I'm going to need some convincing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Erinyes voted me after being hot for Taku/Lambu... I skimmed but didn't see her provide any reasons. Like she was avoiding the rush from LamGry... that's kind of weird.



On D2 with everyone else's lame reasons, imo Demon's stuck out. Especially checking the lurking. These were in-game behaviours that I didn't notice, so I found them more credible than the hunches/feelings etc.



The more likely assumption to make (imo) would be that I'm being 'set up' by an assassin than to be the assassin - following your logic. It's probably more likely that the assassin would be framing you, as you're suggesting(?). If I were the assassin setting you up, then upon your death + if you reveal town, then I'd be lynched asf D4. I agree with someone(Lambu?) who said the assassin is a lone mafia. I don't think you're the assassin either. It's just not stealthy if you are.

I was also asleep during the assassination (1240am) for at least 2hrs. Vand made posts in between iirc so I think that should alleviate concerns about me being the assassin.

Have to read these last few pages coz looks like you've made a claim or something?? At any rate, you're a red result so I'm going to need some convincing.
Bran, are you the Spirit Medium?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh right, wanted to point out that Zasz is 99% townie, I can't possibly imagine him faking the VT
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Bran, are you the Spirit Medium?
No. I'm active (implied so before) but won't reveal further. The 'never had this role' thing won't narrow it much either.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Then who is the Spirit Medium? Oh well hopefully it will show tomorrow.

Since no one will follow me into killing the damn Assassin then Votekill Erinyes
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
!votekill Lambu

Sorry, suspected you anyway, and now we can see if Daws is right or wrong.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Right, more things to cover:

- Dont forget about Brandish and Nietz the Spy
- Marma is most probably mafia faking witch, but could be a good investigation target
- @Kato756 Im going to protect Daws tonight, so dont take the same route. I would choose either Gry or Belserion, but its ultimately up to you.
If you are mafo then damn you.
- We must not simply asume that dd was insane, there's still a chance syx is lying, we need to explore all possibilities.
- My sweet Taku, mark Daws tomorrow pretty please :blushbirb
- Daws reveal your results as fast as you can because I see they will kill you first thing in the day.
Why Gry?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Votelock Lambu
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I guess I need to do a vote ....I have no clue...you are really going against Erin? some arguments are confusing
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
!votekill Lambu

Sorry, suspected you anyway, and now we can see if Daws is right or wrong.
Its fine, I think you 80% mafia too so your vote makes sense, at least people are being consequent with their alliances
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Its fine, I think you 80% mafia too so your vote makes sense, at least people are being consequent with their alliances
Then we will surprise each other after the game.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Nah, now that I noticed the remaining mafias are going to lynch me now, so much for nothing.
Welp @Kato756 protect Daws tonight since I guess Im a goner
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because he might be something interesting, ask him tomorrow if he lives.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I hate the last minutes of a Dayphase.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
since I am hardly a person who lynches and ask myself all about this partner thing with Lambu and Taku .....I votekill Taku...
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Nah, now that I noticed the remaining mafias are going to lynch me now, so much for nothing.
Welp @Kato756 protect Daws tonight since I guess Im a goner
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Because he might be something interesting, ask him tomorrow if he lives.
If you are indeed Town and end up lynched now that would mean that Gry is Town as well and Daws an Insane Detective.

On another note,we can guess who is mafia and TP from your Voters.

Having said that i'll be changing my vote as well. Currently weighing my options who's the better choice.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
If you are indeed Town and end up lynched now that would mean that Gry is Town as well and Daws an Insane Detective.

On another note,we can guess who is mafia and TP from your Voters.

Having said that i'll be changing my vote as well. Currently weighing my options who's the better choice.
Nope, there's still the possibility of Gry being Purple Mafia Boss, dont let those things slide.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
For fuck's sake...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top