Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Takuan
You said you would be out but I see you still lurking? Is it so thrilling?
I come back from time to time to see what people say, and react to quotes. But i'm not as active.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@MarmaladeSky @Belserion
Anything you want to share?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is frustrating. I seriously want to know the allegiance of Brandish and Marma, but Lambu suffered hard - like really really hard - in D3, so a big part of me wants to fulfill his wish. I have been wrong with my predictions anyway, so why not follow Lambu's mind?

@Takuan
You said you would be out but I see you still lurking? Is it so thrilling?
I'm everything I said I am, it's really not that complicated. A townie with witch as my role. What else would you like to know?


I'm still not 100% convinced you are town, but a lot more convinced about you being town in comparison to Nietz, Bel and Erin. I don't think Daws is mafia. Feels like town to me.
If we're looking at the Takuan situation, I understand where Lambu was coming from yesterday. I can't help but still feel a little bit sceptic about it. If I try to look at it from Takuan's view (what he has mentioned as an explaination), that could make sense as well. So I'm feeling divided about that.

Actually, I'm sceptic about anything at this point.

I'd personally like to know more about Brandish as well, not sure how to feel about him.

Also I kind of feel like I keep forgetting @Zasz is still in the game. I know you voted for Nietz already, but do you have any other thoughts to share?
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@MarmaladeSky @Belserion
Anything you want to share?
I'm waiting for Nietz to come back to share anything. She's hinted at an investigative role and I don't know if I missed it while reading back, but I don't see any results? It's day 4 and if there's something we can work with it would be nice right about now since the mafia are basically surrounding us. I don't have a role that gives results so I'm useless on that front. If she beats around the bush when she comes back I'll consider voting her. Why hint at that kind of role if you can't produce results? I've had a bit of a long day so sorry if I missed anything she shared.

I'm still having a bad feeling about Erin, she might be the assassin.

Daws produced a likely scenario of what happened, but DD also thought he was blocked by Asako. I know 3 more blocking roles were revealed and one of those could have easily blocked DD, minus Tux who said he blocked demon iirc, and it happened the way Daws said, but I'm not sure I completely buy into it. Seraph entrusted.....something.....to me and it's usually the spouse who's the first suspect so I'd keep my eye on that.

Marms claimed witch and I've had that role before, there's not much you can do with it which is probably why she's low key. So I'm inclined to believer her for now.

As for myself, I believe keeping my role hidden actually benefits town but if you guys want me to reveal I'll do it tomorrow if I live.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh and I guess minus demon too if Tux successfully blocked him from using his blocking ability. So it's between the escorts. One of them blocked DD and for Daws to be legit I guess that was Pom Pom.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
We are already a lost cause considering the sheer amount of losses (of important roles). There are no results to work on and others refuse to reveal their role for good/bad reasons, I won't judge. In my opinion, D5 will completely seal the deal, but maybe I'm taught better once the game ends. It's either take the very very low chance to do anything now or simply hand out the win to Mafia. Since we are not going anywhere:

!votekill Takuan

For Lambu. Sorry, Takuan.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
!votekill Takuan

For Lambu. Sorry, Takuan.
Lol t least you gave logical reasons... Wait... No, you didn't. What a silly vote xD
Lambu already went way out of my patience limit so i won't even care at this point.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Lol t least you gave logical reasons... Wait... No, you didn't. What a silly vote xD
Lambu already went way out of my patience limit so i won't even care at this point.
True, I haven't. I can admit as much. It's a vote based on the thoughts of a confirmed Townie. However, as you already realized, my own thoughts backfired every single time... If you are Town, I can very much understand you (have been there myself).
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I'm waiting for Nietz to come back to share anything. She's hinted at an investigative role and I don't know if I missed it while reading back, but I don't see any results? It's day 4 and if there's something we can work with it would be nice right about now since the mafia are basically surrounding us. I don't have a role that gives results so I'm useless on that front. If she beats around the bush when she comes back I'll consider voting her. Why hint at that kind of role if you can't produce results? I've had a bit of a long day so sorry if I missed anything she shared.

I'm still having a bad feeling about Erin, she might be the assassin.

Daws produced a likely scenario of what happened, but DD also thought he was blocked by Asako. I know 3 more blocking roles were revealed and one of those could have easily blocked DD, minus Tux who said he blocked demon iirc, and it happened the way Daws said, but I'm not sure I completely buy into it. Seraph entrusted.....something.....to me and it's usually the spouse who's the first suspect so I'd keep my eye on that.

Marms claimed witch and I've had that role before, there's not much you can do with it which is probably why she's low key. So I'm inclined to believer her for now.

As for myself, I believe keeping my role hidden actually benefits town but if you guys want me to reveal I'll do it tomorrow if I live.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh and I guess minus demon too if Tux successfully blocked him from using his blocking ability. So it's between the escorts. One of them blocked DD and for Daws to be legit I guess that was Pom Pom.....
Well, 2 people died last night and adding in the assassin kill makes 3 possible killers, assuming there's not an extraordinarily unlucky insane doctor in the game. So, this could be another possible scenario:
  • Red mafia targeted Jammin or Holt
  • Purple mafia targeted the other (Holt or Jammin)
  • Third killer kills Asako
  • Hider picks any one of those three to hide behind
  • And I never got targeted
Unfortunately, with the number of role-affecting night roles, figuring out what exactly happened night 1 seems next to impossible. We could come up with all of the possibilities with the roles and results we know, but it doesn't seem to very beneficial unless someone's considering targeting me at night (good luck).

The reason I bring it up is because there's still the possibility that Syx lied about targeting me and either she or her group figured out that Seraph was the detective and did the deed... however as far as I'm concerned she seems like one of the more townie like people here.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
True, I haven't. I can admit as much. It's a vote based on the thoughts of a confirmed Townie. However, as you already realized, my own thoughts backfired every single time... If you are Town, I can very much understand you (have been there myself).
I mean, Lambu wasn't the only confirmed townie to have had thoughts about players. But i get what you're saying about your thoughts backfiring. Happens to me in every mafia game <_>
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Lol t least you gave logical reasons... Wait... No, you didn't. What a silly vote xD
Lambu already went way out of my patience limit so i won't even care at this point.
Have you given logical reasons for anything today?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because so far, I've only heard half-assed reasons why we shouldn't lynch you
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
This marks the end of the day for me. Won't be there for the rest of the dayphase. Daws, you didn't make any suggestion, so I will votelock on Takuan. If you trust me, then just backread my posts, compare our thoughts and do whatever you think is right. Wish the remaining townies all the luck in the world.

!votelock Takuan
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I will catch up on you as soon as possible
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
This marks the end of the day for me. Won't be there for the rest of the dayphase. Daws, you didn't make any suggestion, so I will votelock on Takuan. If you trust me, then just backread my posts, compare our thoughts and do whatever you think is right. Wish the remaining townies all the luck in the world.

!votelock Takuan
Didn't realize I was supposed to settle on a target right now, but right now I want to get more from Brandish.


Votekill Brandish

Also, I'm prefectly fine with a triple lynch of all three of them, although, realistically, that's not going to happen. A Brandish-Takuan double is fine by me though.

@Takuan @Brandish I'm open to switching my vote, but I'm going to hear more from both of you, at the very least about some suspects or a claim from you Brandish.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Also, I'm prefectly fine with a triple lynch of all three of them, although, realistically, that's not going to happen. A Brandish-Takuan double is fine by me though.

.
Are u able to lynch more in one day?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'll be able to check in later but might not be able to say much.

votekill Takuan

As mentioned before, I'd much rather move on the potential assassin than jump at other suspicions. If we get some info I'll change this vote.

But speaking for myself, I'm obviously suspicious about the people who votekilled me
I get it since a lot of things happened around you (we talked about you being framed potentially) but I really don't think the assassin will put themselves so close to you with votes. I mean they could, but it's not sneaky.

Untrustworthy, he does a lot of lurking and asking for info, but offers nothing in return. Definitely a lynch target
I don't lurk, I don't particularly ask for info other than investigations. I asked for discussion about the assassin. Here's my role 'claim'.

My role is doctor.
N1 - Belserion
N2 - DD
N3 - syx
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Sorry if I join the fray only now.
Either way...

Votekill Nietz

I mean, wasn't he supposed to be our next target anyway?

:kappa
using a Kappa here feels like rough...besides... I am a she!!! ... I guess you don't know me ^^....
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Have you given logical reasons for anything today?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because so far, I've only heard half-assed reasons why we shouldn't lynch you
Huh?
Have YOU given any reason for us not to lynch you?
Or did you give me any valid reason as to why you're voting me, aside from "Lambu said so after i lynched him so yeah" ?
That's really dumb. But eh, if you wanna trow town under the bus (again) be my guest.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Are u able to lynch more in one day?
If more than one person is tied up in votekills AND votelocks, then all of them die. Hard to pull off though

I'll be able to check in later but might not be able to say much.

votekill Takuan

As mentioned before, I'd much rather move on the potential assassin than jump at other suspicions. If we get some info I'll change this vote.



I get it since a lot of things happened around you (we talked about you being framed potentially) but I really don't think the assassin will put themselves so close to you with votes. I mean they could, but it's not sneaky.



I don't lurk, I don't particularly ask for info other than investigations. I asked for discussion about the assassin. Here's my role 'claim'.

My role is doctor.
N1 - Belserion
N2 - DD
N3 - syx
Interesting claim. I'm not sure what to make of it at the moment though
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
If more than one person is tied up in votekills AND votelocks, then all of them die. Hard to pull off though
Interestin, interesting...so we all could kill each other :cheez:spaz:eek:
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Huh?
Have YOU given any reason for us not to lynch you?
Or did you give me any valid reason as to why you're voting me, aside from "Lambu said so after i lynched him so yeah" ?
That's really dumb. But eh, if you wanna trow town under the bus (again) be my guest.
I'm so sorry, "Brandish." Unfortunately, my vote is going to have to stay on ya for a while.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

At this point, you're just begging for another votelock on ya, but I'm STILL trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Trying.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Brandish (the real one) What are your thoughts on Erinyes and Takuan?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm so sorry, "Brandish." Unfortunately, my vote is going to have to stay on ya for a while.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

At this point, you're just begging for another votelock on ya, but I'm STILL trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Trying.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Brandish (the real one) What are your thoughts on Erinyes and Takuan?
On the contrary dude. I'm asking for reasons as to why you'd want to lynch me.
All i can hear so far is "that's what Lambu wanted" which i'm saying is not a good reason. If you think this is enough, i guess you can votekill me, despite me not liking it. But you shouldn't be so eager to make a mistake like that after we've lynched so many townies.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Daws, i'm reading you proposed a double lynch, and even a triple lynch... A triple lynch, really.
How is it a good idea though... If even one of those you propose to lynch is town, that will be a huge loss for us considering how behind we already are.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Anyway, before going to bed, i'll say this.

I can't vote, so all i can do right now is try to help in discussion and prove i'm innocent. I've already discussed why i'm innocent with Lambu; if what i explained didn't make sense, feel free to ask me again, because really, i don't even know why i'm being suspected in the first place.

In terms of who we should lynch (or i guess you, since i can't vote), i propose Nietz. She's the one i suspect the most, and never shared anything in terms of role or results, despite being asked time and time again. She flew under the radar for a while despite being suspected by several players.
And Brandish claiming doctor... After teasing for so long about his role and it's "only" doctor. I was expecting either det or spy, but i guess we won't have interesting results from a doc role right now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top