Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
not that you have to be Swedish to just feel like having a few :p

well, last night was fun ^^ my best friend was here, and we hung out down on the waterfront a bit. There are all these great pubs on the wharfs, it's always fun to have a few beers right on the harbor, with live music and everywhere you look a tv with the game on :amuse yup, life is good :smile-big
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
alright sunday afterwork rules, need more beer thouh
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
dont really smoke tobacco, i feel no beer taste when i light a cig. the other smoke works great but i wont expound :smoke :D
 

LotusBlade

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
392
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I gotta say Bubble Tea, Taro, Rocks the socks!!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
nah, i think its good, that n snus (feels like ive written this before :blink)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
what flavour was it?
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
nah, i think its good, that n snus (feels like ive written this before :blink)
Yes, you've written this before.

I don't smoke when I drinking... I don't smoke at all. Well... I smoke something, but if I write it's name I'm going to be censored hahaha.



Have you guys ever tried Blavod? It's a Black Vodka. I discovered it yesterday in my uncle's bar.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
sounds disgustin'.. pina colada cigars.. -_-;
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
I used to smoke for a girlfriend, but I haven't smoked for a couple of years just for the sake of smoking.

When I go out to drink and get drunk/bombed, I do smoke though. My 'anti-smoking' friends keep trying to convince me its stupid, but personally I see no difference between smoking for the quick high and drinking for the long buzz, you do both to "escape" or just influence your mind. Both work towards that goal, so it seems natural for me that I smoke when I drink.

Also flavored hookah is fun with wine for some reason.
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
sounds disgustin'.. pina colada cigars.. -_-;
Ok... I don't like smoking, but if a had to smoke something I would never smoke a Piña Colada Cigar. That should taste like crap. Who invented something like that? What's next? A Martini Cigar?... Shaken, not stirred
I want a Coca Cola cigar.
 
Last edited:

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Ok iThe Priate just told me this place exists..so let me just start by saying that i drink under-aged!!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
welcome to the darkside Zwivix. :XD


Hangover, birthday, alcohol, girls, fights, old friends, think that pretty much can summarize my night yesterday, well the part i can remeber anyways :amuse
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
lol. thats my whole weekend...well ill try not to drink since i gotta go to school early tomorrow.

BTW i love the darkside!!!:D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
College - The neverending underage drinking party XD

Only a few words to say - Mike's Hard Lemonade is <3 and Jungle Juice and beer are gross >.>
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
beer at a college party is never good :XD I remember the days of keystone light at frat parties :s .......those days didn't last too long :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
wtf are you talking bout? beer is always good.. :D
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
seems you've never had keystone light then.... :barf

:XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
nah never had keystone is it that bad? :blink
 
Top