Kiss or Count - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
61

Hi, Magi-san! o/

Just relaxing after taking a college entrance exam again. Hopefully I'll pass it so I can go study there! :zomg
Entrance exam? So you're finally going to uni?


Well knowing you, I bet you will pass it. You have dem power. In Elu, I believe.


And if not, than there is always me laughing at you, heh~


Just kidding Elu-chan, I wouldn't even dare to do that.

or maybe I am not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btw @62 where are you? I kind of need you rn.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
64
Entrance exam? So you're finally going to uni?


Well knowing you, I bet you will pass it. You have dem power. In Elu, I believe.


And if not, than there is always me laughing at you, heh~


Just kidding Elu-chan, I wouldn't even dare to do that.

or maybe I am not.
Well, technically, I'm already studying in an uni XP
I just like to transfer after I graduate HS. And thanks! I'm really hoping to pass them with flying colors! :squee
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
67

64

Well, technically, I'm already studying in an uni XP
I just like to transfer after I graduate HS. And thanks! I'm really hoping to pass them with flying colors! :squee
Wait what. You're technically studying in uni but you still have to graduate HS? Please explain, I am a bit confused. xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top