Sigh... I'm such a faithless thing. Forgot to deliver my thanks for these awesome arts, I'm sorry.
I like especially this one. Feels like Emma wants to rush towards Norman, but Ray stops her because Norman is acting all weird and shady.
And those chibi heads are as cute as they can get, haha.
Have to cut out that devlishing looking Ray from this picture for future use. xD The artstyle of atriii_Sakyu is quite different, but it's still very fitting in my opinion. Really like her/his style.
Oh please, stap it, you. Making me all blush... We all know very well that I'm nothing like that (more the opposite) and that I can't hold a candle to you. But I appreciate your courtesy nonetheless.
Damn it, all these beauties and interesting looking characters I have yet to see make me really curious about the HnK. I guess, I guess it's settled that I will read the manga during my short vacation in June.
I can't stop crying over Antarc. Love her so much. <3
And this Padparadscha picture is just gorgeous! I have made a set with that months ago, but never used it... like tons of sets from different series.
Oh please, stap it, you. Making me all blush... We all know very well that I'm nothing like that (more the opposite) and that I can't hold a candle to you. But I appreciate your courtesy nonetheless.
Yes, I did. It was awesome like the whole season itself. I feared Narancia would be sidelined and couldn't get shit done, but Giorno and Narancia were badass as hell.
What I find most funny is that his VA is also voicing Deku from Hero Academia, but the range of his voice feels totally different for Narancia. Often when I hear the same VA (with a distinct voice) I can't help thinking of their most famous/trademark character, but in this case I feel like Narancia really has his own style and most of the time I forget that this voice also belongs to a rather "wimpy" boy lol.
Narancia's fights always are fun and badass (so far), can't get much better. On the other hand I heard Fugo won't appear again in Golden Wind, can't say I mind too much.
Narancia got a lot more likeable since he joined them on the boat. I will miss Fugo tho, strong Stand and liked his random rage moments. Maybe we get an anime-only scene with him near the end or so.