Yup, Fumetsu is great, though I enjoy it more in batches, so I always let a few chapters pile up. Hopefully we will see an anime at some point

It's Tongari Boushi no Atelier, I think I saw you picking it up too some time ago, but not sure xD
Well I had a Haikyuu set not so long ago, so that should tell you how much I'm enjoying the manga

Current arc definitely is hype, makes me think that mb the manga will end after the tournament. A shame the anime likely won't reach Karasuno vs Nekoma, but there are many great moments before that too. Hopefully the same team will return for S3, then I'm sure we're in for a treat.
Nier Automata's a great game, I hope you can play it for real at some point. For now let the Nier addiction flow through you
Phew big spoiler right there, but I guess revo knows already. Have to disagree though, the original Nier is inferior in pretty much every regard (well the OST is close, but not quite Automata level for me). The gameplay is... average, and the story really drags for a long part of the game, where barely anything noteworthy happens. Picks up a lot towards the end, and the twists almost blow your mind, but I would have trouble recommending Nier without Automata (though Automata definitely becomes even better if you played Nier 1 before).