Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
While Nietz is suspicious, I think you are ignoring other suspicious people like Seraph, Panda, and Farfalla who are active. :grumble
Even you are ignoring us in a sense since you didn't elaborate on why we're suspicious. Looks like a fairly random group you got there, unless your single criteria is post count.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
How are they suspicious? Do tell.

What grocery meme? :grumble I never lied about doing groceries when I did, which usually takes some hours, during which I can‘t play.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Your avi makes me think you‘re @Asako
Your inactivity the last 3 games. Although to be fair 2/3 you were scum. And you were busy last game. :emobirb It’s been so long since a popcorn worthy moment. And for it to be on D1.

Addressing the Seraph suspicion
Am i not always playing like this? :feelsbadman I thought activity was being requested here,so if being active makes suspicious,why be active? Suddenly i understand the faint voices of the game. :lambirb
Your play is similar but you also seem like you’re trying hard to get people to like you as oppose to just playing on the fly like you usually play. Your wording is also kind of funny.

As for the bear. Panda is always suspicious if he isn’t on someone on D1. But the day is still young.

And Farfalla is a really good player. She should always be under suspicion. Especially when she serious at the beginning of the game looking for hints. It’s similar to how she played in ace attorney and KnB, which was both your games and she was mafia in those games. And I know in other games you weren’t very trusting of people like Farfalla, Demon, Lambu, etc..... right off the bat.

So right now suspicious of you, Gry.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
People like data mining host minds or they used to back when I played.

I don't have much else to say at this point. Still considering the perpetual guardian form lockdown Panda mentioned. Stalemates are entertaining to me.
Ah ye olde ad hostinem

Correct me if I got it wrong, but in a sense, a game with no one dying at night phases would lead to less evidence to discuss during daytime and could actually favor the mafia in a roundabout way. No one dying means detectives and doctors would be struggling to confirm anything and that'd just be the beginning. That way, perma guarding is probably not as awesome as it is for a strategy.
On a macro level that seems true, but the practical advice that goes with this observation would be, on a micro level, it's more beneficial to not use the guardian power?

There's also the issue that at night there are more players that have to worry about being killed than killing. That's to say, a killer should and probably always will use the power form and negate the guardian form. On the other hand, so long everyone diligently uses guardian form, random deaths like insane doc killing, won't occur unless they happen to strike someone using their power form.

I don't think the hosts would overlook the possibility of multiple perma Guardians massively blocking night kills so I wonder if the non towns don't have ways of countering that. Gladly I guess that the Speed form can't do it, since blocks are p1 and kills p3, if I'm not mistaken .. they're 2 lvls apart. Considered multiple Strongman but I gotta reread their part in this game, didn't fully get it/recall it and if that's mafias counter then it wouldn't make sense for the third parties.
That's all to say I'm a bit afraid of that plan not working so well.
If everyone always protects, I'm guessing the mafia have strongmen, there are day killing roles and probably TP to make use of power forme as well.

Well, but mafia or third party can't win as long as there are townies in the game as well (unless they tie their numbers with them). Actually, they can't win at all as long as there's any member of another non-town faction in game. So in the end it's terrible for them, it prevents them from reaching victory, which is usually a slow road alrdy in the traditional model, without this new mechanic.
All things considered, it's actually beneficial for mafia: with power form, mafia guarantees their kill.

shall we not be aware of having again groups of mafia? and not a big mafia group`?
Nietz last time you didn't contribute to finding said mafia groups, did you? xd
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Even you are ignoring us in a sense since you didn't elaborate on why we're suspicious. Looks like a fairly random group you got there, unless your single criteria is post count.
I was getting to that which I just posted.

Overall I have to be super active for the next 3 hours because after that I leave for work. Going to try to push as many people as I can before then.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
While Nietz is suspicious, I think you are ignoring other suspicious people like Seraph, Panda, and Farfalla who are active. :grumble
I like how you consider me suspicious for just playing

How are they suspicious? Do tell.

What grocery meme? :grumble I never lied about doing groceries when I did, which usually takes some hours, during which I can‘t play.
That's the beauty of the grocery meme though. It's okay, Gry, when we inevitably die pre-D4 again we can go for some nice grocery shopping :feelsbadman
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Naah, you won't get to see that. I'm sure Lambu forgave me already, there'll be no beef between us, for sure.


Personally i'll be more chill this game for sure. Compared to last game at least.
Does being chill = not being helpful? Hopefully you won’t disappear completely. Got anything for us right now?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Your play is similar but you also seem like you’re trying hard to get people to like you as oppose to just playing on the fly like you usually play. Your wording is also kind of funny.
Well we had some Veterans make their return this game,i figured i'd leave the questioning to them instead of having me make Accusations and random suspicions almost all game. If i pick up on something spicy i'll throw my two cents in. I mean at the very least i'm playing.

I did say to Lambu last game that i'd try to be a faint voice next game but it's just not for me i guess.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I like how you consider me suspicious for just playing
Can you blame me? Last time I was Town... and you was Town.... you were still suspicious. Being townie didn’t cancel out the suspicioun.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
well people can feel free to suspect me, but all the ones who try to lynch me or maybe i am the first person town wants to kill, it just leads to the question who are u....cause my role ain't the same as last time .. so people shall not focus on that... if they do so...either townies are not clever or mafia will has it first victim
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Especially when she serious at the beginning of the game looking for hints. It’s similar to how she played in ace attorney and KnB, which was both your games and she was mafia in those games.
Wrong. People actually spotted me right away cause I was acting playful and amicable. You may ask Panda (team mate if I'm not mistaken), Gry and Lambu about that, since Misho isn't in the game (he was the first one to bring that up).
But I did say in the discussion thread I wouldn't check my role PM on day one. I'm sleep deprived and I can't afford to worry about faking things, and considering I'm a terrible non-town, I rather not know. So you're wrong about that as well, I couldn't be acting like an old play per se cause I simply have no idea. Wonder why you got confused about the Ace Attorney game... Wasn't it the one we played together?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
well people can feel free to suspect me, but all the ones who try to lynch me or maybe i am the first person town wants to kill, it just leads to the question who are u....cause my role ain't the same as last time .. so people shall not focus on that... if they do so...either townies are not clever or mafia will has it first victim
You say that,but your playstyles exactly the same...
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Does being chill = not being helpful? Hopefully you won’t disappear completely. Got anything for us right now?
Don't worry, i won't disappear completely. But yeah compared to last game where i was playing alone (albeit with a hidden ally covering my back), i had to be kinda involved and had to keep defending myself from the very begining. I feel this game will be different, and yeah, i won't care as much compare to last game basically. In that sense i'l "chill". But i won't be inactive, if that's what you understood.
Well for now i'm just observing, like every D1 tbh. Trying to figure out people, usually i fail but hey. Right now i dn't necessarily have a suspect in mind.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Caught up, I dont have major suspects so far, maybe Seraph but thats just a first impression. Same with Nietz but that could be the reminiscent salt of the previous game.

@Farfalla dont ask them to hint their roles, they will lynch you. :lambirb

My role is active, I never had it before (thank goodness Im not a doctor again).
Ultimate complements itself quite well with my role and its quite powerful for an endgame so Im happy with it.

I was only commenting on the game as a whole, didn't mean it as a hint. That's the part that caught my attention at 2 am cause it reminds me of the bar keeper role and I was like " this sounds like Asako". Actually, I can see some trolls using it even if it's not meant for their roles tbh.

Having said that, I'm only here to see @Lambu and @Takuan trying to kill each other. Let the bird war begin :blushbirb

On a more serious note, I'm glad some old players are back to make this game going the right direction, town has been a mess in the last games which is kinda frustrating.
Why would you want me and Takuan to fight each other? Does that benefit you in any way? Not like Im not going to do it tho...
And why do you need veteran players to impulse the game, townies are supposed to work together, not to be led by others.

Naah, you won't get to see that. I'm sure Lambu forgave me already, there'll be no beef between us, for sure.
Votekill Takuan

Oops my hand slipped, Im so sorry Taku-chi :cop
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
You say that,but your playstyles exactly the same...
well bc I don't do a playstyle... lol..maybe I play myself :cheez.. no, but I just try to tell people what will happen..next time might be different situation.... focusing on playstyle leads to a lot of supecious people... and well do so... it won't change my situation... I know who I am this time... and some townies may cry after I fall as a victim... but feel free...
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Well we had some Veterans make their return this game,i figured i'd leave the questioning to them instead of having me make Accusations and random suspicions almost all game. If i pick up on something spicy i'll throw my two cents in. I mean at the very least i'm playing.

I did say to Lambu last game that i'd try to be a faint voice next game but it's just not for me i guess.
There’s also no Zasz on D1 for everyone to blame stuff on.

Wrong. People actually spotted me right away cause I was acting playful and amicable. You may ask Panda (team mate if I'm not mistaken), Gry and Lambu about that, since Misho isn't in the game (he was the first one to bring that up).
But I did say in the discussion thread I wouldn't check my role PM on day one. I'm sleep deprived and I can't afford to worry about faking things, and considering I'm a terrible non-town, I rather not know. So you're wrong about that as well, I couldn't be acting like an old play per se cause I simply have no idea. Wonder why you got confused about the Ace Attorney game... Wasn't it the one we played together?
KnB was the one we were teammates. Ace attorney was my first game where Holt killed me. And Gry couldn’t have been suspicious of you in either of those games because he hosted both games..... :grumble


You weren’t under any suspiciou until you slipped up. Only had low level questioning by Lambu that one game. It was the slip up that caught up with you. You even apologized to me and Panda in the pad. Because otherwise you would have continued sliding by.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla dont ask them to hint their roles, they will lynch you. :lambirb
Well yeah, I criticize people for spending time guessing roles in game instead of collecting hints and I join a suspicious list xP

Jokes aside, it's hard to judge this situation since Grace was the only one that gave a hint, the rest seems to be fine with how the game is... and I'm not in a position to super push it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*Grace and you...
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Caught up, I dont have major suspects so far, maybe Seraph but thats just a first impression. Same with Nietz but that could be the reminiscent salt of the previous game.

@Farfalla dont ask them to hint their roles, they will lynch you. :lambirb

My role is active, I never had it before (thank goodness Im not a doctor again).
Ultimate complements itself quite well with my role and its quite powerful for an endgame so Im happy with it.



Why would you want me and Takuan to fight each other? Does that benefit you in any way? Not like Im not going to do it tho...
And why do you need veteran players to impulse the game, townies are supposed to work together, not to be led by others.



Votekill Takuan

Oops my hand slipped, Im so sorry Taku-chi :cop
Oh shit, the hand slip! How unfortunate! No worries man it happens :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top