Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
well bc I don't do a playstyle... lol..maybe I play myself :cheez.. no, but I just try to tell people what will happen..next time might be different situation.... focusing on playstyle leads to a lot of supecious people... and well do so... it won't change my situation... I know who I am this time... and some townies may cry after I fall as a victim... but feel free...
This post is so cryptic i feel like i'm watching an Episode of the X-Files,you are telling us what will happen? So you already know what is going to happen? You can warn us? How so?:grumble

You saying you do not have a playstyle is...ironically...your playstyle. :lambirb
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
There’s also no Zasz on D1 for everyone to blame stuff on.



KnB was the one we were teammates. Ace attorney was my first game where Holt killed me. And Gry couldn’t have been suspicious of you in either of those games because he hosted both games..... :grumble


You weren’t under any suspiciou until you slipped up. Only had low level questioning by Lambu that one game. It was the slip up that caught up with you. You even apologized to me and Panda in the pad. Because otherwise you would have continued sliding by.
How Grace .. in the game we played together I got caught on day one. Got lynched later on but people had a case on me since that early. How was I sliding by?
In any case, that's imo so little cause for me to engage in this kind of discussion I feel like channeling on that is actually worse for the game... Been there.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Why would you want me and Takuan to fight each other? Does that benefit you in any way? Not like Im not going to do it tho...
And why do you need veteran players to impulse the game, townies are supposed to work together, not to be led by others.
Cause your salty is funny.
Now on the second part: cause that has worked so well last games, right? If a veteran tries to make people speak it's normal but if I do try it like I did last game I'm lynched day 1, so yeah, they are kinda useful for town.
Gonna go back to work now so won't be here for a few hours.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
Does being chill = not being helpful? Hopefully you won’t disappear completely. Got anything for us right now?
Given how he's usually treated, can you blame him? :lmao

Can you blame me? Last time I was Town... and you was Town.... you were still suspicious. Being townie didn’t cancel out the suspicioun.
:hmph Are you forgetting the game you made it to the final around as SK?

Besides, even if that were the case, that was over the course of a game. Now the game has just begun and you're already trying out names~

well people can feel free to suspect me, but all the ones who try to lynch me or maybe i am the first person town wants to kill, it just leads to the question who are u....cause my role ain't the same as last time .. so people shall not focus on that... if they do so...either townies are not clever or mafia will has it first victim
I don't recall town being particularly clever.

votekill Nietz

Back in a few hours
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Forgot to tag @Tux in my earlier post of people who haven’t appeared yet. But I think that’s it.
Yeah hi. Not had much of a chance to take part today since I had a long shift at work. Will try to see what's happening in terms of lynches.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
This post is so cryptic i feel like i'm watching an Episode of the X-Files,you are telling us what will happen? So you already know what is going to happen? You can warn us? How so?:grumble

You saying you do not have a playstyle is...ironically...your playstyle. :lambirb
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL .... I guess I made it to The X Files....thanks... I feel honored... it is my favorite TV show..so I guess, I watched to much of it
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
People like data mining host minds or they used to back when I played.

I don't have much else to say at this point. Still considering the perpetual guardian form lockdown Panda mentioned. Stalemates are entertaining to me.
This flashed through my mind when reading the terms as well. Have hosts said it was a misprint or are we really going to see late game camping? XD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Cause your salty is funny.
Now on the second part: cause that has worked so well last games, right? If a veteran tries to make people speak it's normal but if I do try it like I did last game I'm lynched day 1, so yeah, they are kinda useful for town.
Gonna go back to work now so won't be here for a few hours.
So you laugh at my misfortunes, thats cruel :emobirb
You didn't really push anyone last game tho, you simply said "people should talk more" then disappeared, thats not pursuing answers. Im not going to do that anymore anyway.

Im also going to work soon so I'll be away from the thread till the last hours.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
but actually I don't have to hide something directly... I am just careful
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL .... I guess I made it to The X Files....thanks... I feel honored... it is my favorite TV show..so I guess, I watched to much of it
Game,set and match.

Votekill Nietz
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
This flashed through my mind when reading the terms as well. Have hosts said it was a misprint or are we really going to see late game camping? XD
Ikr? Spammable guardian form must be the most protection ever in a game..
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
well bc I don't do a playstyle... lol..maybe I play myself :cheez.. no, but I just try to tell people what will happen..next time might be different situation.... focusing on playstyle leads to a lot of supecious people... and well do so... it won't change my situation... I know who I am this time... and some townies may cry after I fall as a victim... but feel free...
Why does this remind me of a cross between Linda and Lawl? The game isn’t just about how you feel or what people think. It’s also about investigating and seeing reactions. Also being helpful with your own thoughts and not just random questioning.

Also do you have a hint for us at your role? Or just going to deflect?

How Grace .. in the game we played together I got caught on day one. Got lynched later on but people had a case on me since that early. How was I sliding by?
In any case, that's imo so little cause for me to engage in this kind of discussion I feel like channeling on that is actually worse for the game... Been there.
They didn’t have a case on you in the beginning. It was just low tier D1 questioning. It was the slip up that sealed you, even after that, they lynched someone else. So if the slip up wasn’t that bad, you would have lasted probably awhile (or at least until Mentor Holt killed you).

But the original point was that Gry was being suspicious for not questioning other people. I know you get triggered when questioned about innocence. Too much defense.

:arf:handgun Everyone is guilty until proven innocent.

Because that’s a gameplay in itself. Taking something small and exploiting it to see how people react and the targets were you, Gry, Panda, Seraph and any who reacted to those. Since that how some inactives have gotten caught in the past, when they jumped too quickly on someone for weak reasons. Day 1 should in theory have the best reactions since the mafia haven’t grouped together on their pad yet. Usually it’s full of inactivity and memes or Zasz bandwagons. Kind of want D1 to give us more than that. Especially since people are so quiet with their hinting so far.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
My hint for the day. I dont have any of the new roles.
Thats a terrible hint if I've ever seen one.

You asked before "who's the mafia?" well who do you think it is?

Nietz evading topics is kind of annoying, I would votekill her if she didn't say she knew what to claim this time, I want to see if thats true or not.


Damn, I said I wasn't going to do this :XD
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well,since Hinting is being encouraged...

I never had my Role before,I'm a Townie,my Role is passive and if i'm honest i'd have preferred another random Townie Role over this one because i won't be of much benefit to Town as in Reveals/Targets/Investigations.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
Actually, from a game design POV it's typically opposite in our games; there's little incentive for a skilled player to give a strong reaction because there's barely any information known to players for them to be stuck on.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
They didn’t have a case on you in the beginning. It was just low tier D1 questioning. It was the slip up that sealed you, even after that, they lynched someone else. So if the slip up wasn’t that bad, you would have lasted probably awhile (or at least until Mentor Holt killed you).

But the original point was that Gry was being suspicious for not questioning other people. I know you get triggered when questioned about innocence. Too much defense.
I don't recall the slip up aside from Misho's reasoning but it doesn't matter here.
And bleh, I'm not triggered :hmph Damn reputation is hard to get rid off, sigh.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok Im leaving now, read ya later folks o/
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah btw. I think it's hard to hold Gry suspicious for that since you had very little on people. Just my opinion.

I also feel uncomfortable about Seraph but I've been wrong about him before so I'm not looking too much into that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top