Turn me on to phantoms

Stoicism


  • Total voters
    23

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
masaka, you are one of those American flat earthers?!

I'll keep on being annoying just like the usual me! :blush I know when to stop 😐

What do you think about Planet X / Planet Nine?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Space is fake dude

Seems like it's somewhere out there. I think I saw something about it not being a gas giant either which sounds odd. Same with the notion that it wasn't actually formed in our solar system.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
as expected you are into astronomy!

:wtf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
We've already talked about astronomy/cosmology before ahmad I don't know what is with your reaction
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Are you watching this superhero family Netflix show? Juts checking :neutral
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
astrology? Ew. I like astronomy, not astrology
Why? You don't believe a person's character depends on when a doctor had an opening for C-section in his schedule? :whistle
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Umbrella Academy? No, but I've heard of it. Any good?
I didn't watch it yet. I figured for some reason you would have (wondering why?), so wanted to ask for opinion before I commit <_>
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
It's decent
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I didn't watch it yet. I figured for some reason you would have (wondering why?), so wanted to ask for opinion before I commit <_>
Nah, the only TV I keep up with is TWD/GoT/True Detective/West World. Whole bunch of shit on that boob tube. And I've used Amazon Prime Video moreso than Netflix, so I'm usually not even aware of most of the stuff on there. Kinda dumb, I guess.
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Not sure you got my point. :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nah, the only TV I keep up with is TWD/GoT/True Detective/West World.
I like Lethal Weapon from recent TV shows, TWD has got quite stale IMHO but I guess you don't like those with episodic theme.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I like Lethal Weapon from recent TV shows, TWD has got quite stale IMHO but I guess you don't like those with episodic theme.
Nothing on network TV has interested me in years. The episodic-type shows just don't work for dramas I think. Just doesn't make sense for things to be wrapped up in a nice bow at the end of every hour.

Season 9 of TWD has been great actually IMO. Sort of defies all logic with how bad Season 7 and 8 were. I guess a new showrunner can do that. Though, part of the drive to watching it is seeing how they adapt the comic, etc.
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Nothing on network TV has interested me in years. The episodic-type shows just don't work for dramas I think. Just doesn't make sense for things to be wrapped up in a nice bow at the end of every hour.

Season 9 of TWD has been great actually IMO. Sort of defies all logic with how bad Season 7 and 8 were. I guess a new showrunner can do that. Though, part of the drive to watching it is seeing how they adapt the comic, etc.
Lethal Weapon is quite a good mix of action, comedy and drama IMHO, they solve a case in every episode and there's a big arc that extends through the season that focuses on the daily lives of the main characters for dramatic effect. Judging by your watch list, it may not be your cup of tea though.

I haven't watched season 9 yet, I wasn't planning to after last seasons but I'll check it out when I have time. Usually TV shows only get worse as time goes by but there can certainly be exceptions. :nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Lethal Weapon is quite a good mix of action, comedy and drama IMHO, they solve a case in every episode and there's a big arc that extends through the season that focuses on the daily lives of the main characters for dramatic effect. Judging by your watch list, it may not be your cup of tea though.

I haven't watched season 9 yet, I wasn't planning to after last seasons but I'll check it out when I have time. Usually TV shows only get worse as time goes by but there can certainly be exceptions. :nod
It's maybe something I could enjoy here or there, but not one I'd feel compelled to watch every week.

Well, not sure if you've heard spoilers or not but this season is quite different. A lot of stuff goes down in a short period of time that would make you believe the show couldn't really continue. But somehow it's breathed new life into it IMO. The season finale is next Sunday. I've gone from hoping it isn't terrible to actually enjoying it again.
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
It's maybe something I could enjoy here or there, but not one I'd feel compelled to watch every week.

Well, not sure if you've heard spoilers or not but this season is quite different. A lot of stuff goes down in a short period of time that would make you believe the show couldn't really continue. But somehow it's breathed new life into it IMO. The season finale is next Sunday. I've gone from hoping it isn't terrible to actually enjoying it again.
I usually avoid spoilers, so, no, you sparked my interest though, I added it to my watch list.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Nah, the only TV I keep up with is TWD/GoT/True Detective/West World. Whole bunch of shit on that boob tube. And I've used Amazon Prime Video moreso than Netflix, so I'm usually not even aware of most of the stuff on there. Kinda dumb, I guess.
Watched episode one, it's garbage. Don't bother
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Top