Turn me on to phantoms

Stoicism


  • Total voters
    23

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Knightmare?? You're here?? tf??
What you thought I was a coward?!!

A true German never shows his back, you Dutch mongrel :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Well hello there. Hei deer.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ackchually, gonna put some respek on that.

Hello there m'lady.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Panda mine. ggez. latah virgins.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lawwwd have mercy....this season 3 of True Det is hawt!!!
Wish i could just snap my finger and have all the rest of the season available xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Lawwwd have mercy....this season 3 of True Det is hawt!!!
Wish i could just snap my finger and have all the rest of the season available xD
Yeah, it's damn near stellar dude. Really enjoying it a lot. Unfortunately I think I sort of have it figured out already.... but I'd be willing to be surprised if I'm wrong. And that sort of thing doesn't necessarily ruin it for me thankfully.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, it's damn near stellar dude. Really enjoying it a lot. Unfortunately I think I sort of have it figured out already.... but I'd be willing to be surprised if I'm wrong. And that sort of thing doesn't necessarily ruin it for me thankfully.
Kinda same....think i have a pretty good idea of whats going on.
But...damn....wifey is a bitch if it is what i think it is xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Kinda same....think i have a pretty good idea of whats going on.
But...damn....wifey is a bitch if it is what i think it is xD
Oh yeah? Elaborate in spoilers. I think a lot of people were suspicious of her at first, but I think she's just manipulative and their relationship just wasn't great.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tomorrow....hittin the sack.
But i will say she's more than manipulative...more like planted for such an occasion.
The cop deterrent xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Tomorrow....hittin the sack.
But i will say she's more than manipulative...more like planted for such an occasion.
The cop deterrent xD
Planted to the point that she'd be married for decades, have kids with the cop, and write a book about the entire case? Yes there are red-herring type things going on with her, but we've had enough scenes with her on her own looking into the case where I think we'd have more hints at something fishy going on.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wtf is Tony Romo commentating a Super Bowl?

Guy is so irritating to me...:shootme
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wtf is Tony Romo commentating a Super Bowl?

Guy is so irritating to me...:shootme
He's CBS's main casting duo with Jim Nantz for the last two seasons. What's irritating about him though? I think he's pretty damn good for being new to it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man...Im so hyped about the episode but so sad its all ending x/
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Man...Im so hyped about the episode but so sad its all ending x/
Yeah it sucks... I'm pretty sure I have it figured out too, and worry it'll be a letdown of some sorts.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
True Detective Spoiler
what I meant about Hays wife being planted...now im even more convinced she is in on it.
I believe she is the women everyone keeps saying was white with a blackman.
Thats why she wanted the picture of the two dressed like ghost.
Also the fact she acts more like an arson amongst the crowd watching(in this example tho...writting a book about it xD)the blaze they started
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
True Detective Spoiler
what I meant about Hays wife being planted...now im even more convinced she is in on it.
I believe she is the women everyone keeps saying was white with a blackman.
Thats why she wanted the picture of the two dressed like ghost.
Also the fact she acts more like an arson amongst the crowd watching(in this example tho...writting a book about it xD)the blaze they started
The woman everyone was seeing was blonde though... They made a point of saying the woman was a blonde and she was with a black guy (the dude with the dead eye)
What does the picture of the ghost matter to her though?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The woman everyone was seeing was blonde though... They made a point of saying the woman was a blonde and she was with a black guy (the dude with the dead eye)
What does the picture of the ghost matter to her though?
Because i believe it was her as the "white"ghost.
Also....remember her comment about liking to go to different cities and dress up/pretend to be someone else.
Blond wig maybe:heh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Because i believe it was her as the "white"ghost.
Also....remember her comment about liking to go to different cities and dress up/pretend to be someone else.
Blond wig maybe:heh
So then why did she go and see the Mother of the kids and act the way she did when she was on her own?

I sort of see what you mean about her wanting the photo, but I don't think much else adds up to her being involved, other than a red herring.

For a bit I was thinking maybe Wayne had something to do with her death but he doesn't remember, but she got ill so I don't think that works. I'm also curious about his daughter. Like maybe she found out what her father and Roland did and somehow got involved.
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Happy bday Gee!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,978
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
finally I can geek out with a MHer



:wtf
 
Top