- Joined
- Apr 12, 2013
- Messages
- 1,267
- Reaction score
- 1,332
- Country
-
What you thought I was a coward?!!Knightmare?? You're here?? tf??

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yeah, it's damn near stellar dude. Really enjoying it a lot. Unfortunately I think I sort of have it figured out already.... but I'd be willing to be surprised if I'm wrong. And that sort of thing doesn't necessarily ruin it for me thankfully.Lawwwd have mercy....this season 3 of True Det is hawt!!!
Wish i could just snap my finger and have all the rest of the season available xD
Kinda same....think i have a pretty good idea of whats going on.Yeah, it's damn near stellar dude. Really enjoying it a lot. Unfortunately I think I sort of have it figured out already.... but I'd be willing to be surprised if I'm wrong. And that sort of thing doesn't necessarily ruin it for me thankfully.
Oh yeah? Elaborate in spoilers. I think a lot of people were suspicious of her at first, but I think she's just manipulative and their relationship just wasn't great.Kinda same....think i have a pretty good idea of whats going on.
But...damn....wifey is a bitch if it is what i think it is xD
Planted to the point that she'd be married for decades, have kids with the cop, and write a book about the entire case? Yes there are red-herring type things going on with her, but we've had enough scenes with her on her own looking into the case where I think we'd have more hints at something fishy going on.Tomorrow....hittin the sack.
But i will say she's more than manipulative...more like planted for such an occasion.
The cop deterrent xD

He's CBS's main casting duo with Jim Nantz for the last two seasons. What's irritating about him though? I think he's pretty damn good for being new to it.Wtf is Tony Romo commentating a Super Bowl?
Guy is so irritating to me...![]()
Yeah it sucks... I'm pretty sure I have it figured out too, and worry it'll be a letdown of some sorts.Man...Im so hyped about the episode but so sad its all ending x/
The woman everyone was seeing was blonde though... They made a point of saying the woman was a blonde and she was with a black guy (the dude with the dead eye)True Detective Spoiler
what I meant about Hays wife being planted...now im even more convinced she is in on it.
I believe she is the women everyone keeps saying was white with a blackman.
Thats why she wanted the picture of the two dressed like ghost.
Also the fact she acts more like an arson amongst the crowd watching(in this example tho...writting a book about it xD)the blaze they started
Because i believe it was her as the "white"ghost.The woman everyone was seeing was blonde though... They made a point of saying the woman was a blonde and she was with a black guy (the dude with the dead eye)
What does the picture of the ghost matter to her though?

So then why did she go and see the Mother of the kids and act the way she did when she was on her own?Because i believe it was her as the "white"ghost.
Also....remember her comment about liking to go to different cities and dress up/pretend to be someone else.
Blond wig maybe![]()
