Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also, why did they kill Demon? I can understand the hider, but maybe they thought Demon wa smafia or 3rd party?
He did hint active so maybe that‘s the reason. Reebi not sure why she hid behind him though. Hiders always so unlucky.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because being redirected is neither 'blocking' nor 'protecting'. It's the worst of BK, optimized
Still not really preventing their kill so they‘ll be fine with it as long as it doesn‘t hit one of them.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I just still don't see how that proves us as townies since we can't confirm that we used Magic, but good for me \@.@/
Not that it proves you, but people claiming Magic and being mafias would be liars, so if/when those die we could rule out some possibilities. And I doubt as mafia you‘d fake a magic form like this so early, hope I‘m not wrong in that tho..
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don‘t really know who to vote this day, nobody is particularly annoying me or sticking out. Nietz could be legit this time but will be an instant lynch if she tries not sharing anything again by day 3 or 4 in a similar manner like usual.

Panda hopefully has a role that lets him go fishing for a mafia if he feels like it, and I kinda trust Seraph. Haku could be mafia or just reignited passion.

Maybe voting inactives.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
3. A Doc's protection is subject to the swapping like any other action, so it would protect him if it ended up on him after all the swapping
@Copy Panda, I read now that you said "if the killer used Power", so if he ends up targeting himself, his Power Form would nullify a Doc protecting him, yeah.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm too tired to análise this myself but would it be too bad of an idea to ask for all of the passive claims to use Magic on N2 and share their targets tomorrow?
Maybe this would lead us to lying ones when results don't work out with what the active people secretly did?
And I think that openly announcing you won't use guardian doesn't super put you in risk since passive roles have a good amount of traps.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Probably because you can't really trust the Dutch when it comes to the big stage.
Is this your usual playstyle? I gotta ask since we never played together before. I feel like you're not being real with me :XD
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
@Copy Panda, I read now that you said "if the killer used Power", so if he ends up targeting himself, his Power Form would nullify a Doc protecting him, yeah.
Alright thanks for answering, but why is there a coin flip in the second case? There is no timing issue right? The X/Y swap and Y/Z swap are on a different chain than Z killing X
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Is this your usual playstyle? I gotta ask since we never played together before. I feel like you're not being real with me :XD
LMAO
Dude not gonna lie, i never know what to make of Empi in these games xD he's like a Zasz 2.0. Such a troll xD
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Is this your usual playstyle? I gotta ask since we never played together before. I feel like you're not being real with me :XD
No, im being serious. I saved up a lot of money, and bet it all on those Dutch idiots in the final. They lost so all my savings on that ONE bet.
My life has never really been the same since then :feelsbadman
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
I'm too tired to análise this myself but would it be too bad of an idea to ask for all of the passive claims to use Magic on N2 and share their targets tomorrow?
Maybe this would lead us to lying ones when results don't work out with what the active people secretly did?
And I think that openly announcing you won't use guardian doesn't super put you in risk since passive roles have a good amount of traps.
> Using power of magic to sus out evil
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
LMAO
Dude not gonna lie, i never know what to make of Empi in these games xD he's like a Zasz 2.0. Such a troll xD
Right? Just put some Kappas in and it'd be the same,for a moment it felt just like that. :XD


No, im being serious. I saved up a lot of money, and bet it all on those Dutch idiots in the final. They lost so all my savings on that ONE bet.
My life has never really been the same since then :feelsbadman
Is that how you started rooting for England? :derp

I'll keep observing,this DP feels almost like yesterday if i'm honest. I can see a majority end up with Random Votes for this phase.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Alright thanks for answering, but why is there a coin flip in the second case? There is no timing issue right? The X/Y swap and Y/Z swap are on a different chain than Z killing X
Because it's not only about killing, the swapping happens before any action. A coin flip becomes necessary because which one gets priority leads to two different outcomes.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votekill Takuan

Looked at player list then remembered last game. That said you seem very spectating this game, kinda like WoW when you were our Burden. A random direction to shoot in perhaps but feeling up to it.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
Because it's not only about killing, the swapping happens before any action. A coin flip becomes necessary because which one gets priority leads to two different outcomes.
Alright, thanks for clearing that up.

Creating chains of people using magic on each other to fuck up anyone on the receiving end is out as a reliable strategy then :fan
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
:grumble:grumble:grumble
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nietz could be legit this time but will be an instant lynch if she tries not sharing anything again by day 3 or 4 in a similar manner like usual.

I share more than u ^^... if you think that way and if you townie ..which i actually doubt it, as u say this .... ^^ I might die sooner by mafia no matter what this time ^^ than getting lynched by day 3/4 ^^
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My personal thoughts:

Seraph - I trust
@Crescent Jinx - I don‘t trust
@Nietz - I don‘t trust, but may be legit depending on next days
@Copy Panda - I trust
@Farfalla - I trust, but she seems kinda stressed out like her mafia self
@MarmaladeSky - I don‘t trust
@revo - I trust
@gnut - I don‘t trust
@digitaldude - I trust, for now
@Organizized - Neutral.. Makes valid agreeable points, but feeling uneasy about him
@Hakuteiken - Neutral
@desin24 - I don‘t trust. Didn‘t do anything yet per usual.
@Takuan - I don‘t trust
@Tux - Neutral
@James Rye - I don‘t trust, but I am still alive so idk
@Juviii - I don‘t trust
@Emperor Spriggan - Neutral
@shinobi - I don‘t trust
@Belserion - Neutral
@Lambu - I don‘t trust
@Lady pompom - I trust


Not sure whether this is meaningful or not, but felt like sharing my current view on everyone. I didn‘t write a reason for many, keeping those to myself for now, and some are gut feelings.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
Nietz who did you target last night? You don't have to say what you did, but who did you target?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:grumble:grumble:grumble
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




I share more than u ^^... if you think that way and if you townie ..which i actually doubt it, as u say this .... ^^ I might die sooner by mafia no matter what this time ^^ than getting lynched by day 3/4 ^^
Sharing in this sense means claiming to have results but not sharing them. Remember like last game, where you basically screwed around and only came so far because you were a newbie and people overlooked it as newbie play? Up to you whether you become an easy lynch or not.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
There are a bunch of people I distrust equally, so if I have to vote someone, it'll be the person I think least likely to contribute a worthwhile analytic comment
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top