Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Curious as I am to see how this turns out, I've gotta head to bed. Guess I should vote before doing so, though. Can always change it if anything interesting happened by tomorrow.

Vote kill desin24/Kairi for now. Been inactive, and when he's been here he has said nothing of real value but just stated the obvious or been vague before disappearing again. Sucks to vote someone for such a weak reason on D2, but for now I don't have a lot to go on. Hopefully when the rest of the players show up there'll be something more substantial.

Got a weird feeling about gnut, too, but like I said I'll wait and see if he and others who haven't showed yet bring anything new to the table.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok, finally catched up.

First of all drop it on Bel, just drop it, its not her fault :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Second, I have an evil brother somewhere... I just wanted to kill my nemesis Trump, I confused it with the other Donald :lambirb
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I was waiting all day for Desin and Organ to reveal something after DD claimed BK with a redirect and Seraph claimed passive. Going to wait for Desin to appear and talk before I say anything on this issue.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Third, I know you might take it as simple salt, but Im so so distrusting of Takuan right now I cannot even stand it.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
but lets see: I am a townie as a Bodyguard.... my target was gnut/Saix to protect him... He and me are still alive, maybe I target sadly a mafia to protect^^....

my ragequit/ ulimate is more useful, if I still wanna stay a live and let a mafia die..like it will switch targets.... so who shall I target XD ... i will die anyway...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Fourth, dets would do good in testing their sanity on me, I can prove myself at any moment anyway.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I was waiting all day for Desin and Organ to reveal something after DD claimed BK with a redirect and Seraph claimed passive. Going to wait for Desin to appear and talk before I say anything on this issue.
I told Seraph earlier, I have no way of knowing a this point if I was the one finally targeted by BK. Des seemed to think “it made sense” that he (or one of us others) might’ve been redirected, but then he disappeared and didn’t elaborate, which is also part of the reason I voted for him.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why do I find it so hard to care.. :grumble
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fourth, dets would do good in testing their sanity on me, I can prove myself at any moment anyway.
What‘s this now? :O
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Okay, Lambu is doing everything he can to spell it out for us rn. :XD Damn it, and Nietz comes with a claim right as I’m putting away the laptop too. I need to sleep, damn it, why do all these things happen right now? :shakefist
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Interesting Lambino, that could mean either 2 politicians or a cheeky gambler.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:emobirb So much information right now, I just hope I won’t regret my target choice
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Third, I know you might take it as simple salt, but Im so so distrusting of Takuan right now I cannot even stand it.
Ehh. It's not even funny anymore at this point.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
What‘s this now? :O
It is what it is, I said that Im going to take it easy this game and I take the route of self-confirming myself :XD

I think I played the fool enough last game, since some people want to use that as a way to lynch me Im simply not letting it happen.

Interesting Lambino, that could mean either 2 politicians or a cheeky gambler.
There's surely a gambler come on :lmao
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:emobirb So much information right now, I just hope I won’t regret my target choice
If you suspect them just switch to someone else tonight, girl. No guarantees that you are insane. plus learning 2/2 and then dying sucks!
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ehh. It's not even funny anymore at this point.
Dont make me use my ultimate now, your hair will fall :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually Taku-chi, what if you are my counterpart, that would be indeed funny
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Dont make me use my ultimate now, your hair will fall :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually Taku-chi, what if you are my counterpart, that would be indeed funny
Your choice to make dude. Sigh

Indeed, that would be hella funny. I'd be a mafia gambler, i remved your vote on me when i was in no danger whatsoever, hence putting me in the suspect list the next night. Clever move, that would indeed be funny if i was your counterpart.
Do you really believe that? Honest question. I wanna know if you're genuine in your suspicious, if you're blinding by salt, or whatever is happening right now.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
if you guys don't need me anymore, I am off now.... I told as much as I can for a quit... if people have still question about my reaction, it has more to deal with a depression than with a rage... I told the most to @Crescent Jinx ..... I guess it is the best for now... good night...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hate that our spies die early. That’s my favorite investigator role. And demon too. RIP Demon and Reebi. Shocked Gryffindor got killed early. Only a few people would target him early. If a redirect didn’t happen of course.



Someone could have used their magic form and choose Reebi because she wasn’t playing much.

Also lovers in the game means maybe threesome candidate. And masons..... Especially now with a super mason role reveal. Lovers, masons, etc..... No wonder the hosts wanted Gry to play.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It’s RWBY meets DBZ all over again. :XD
If you know only a few would target Gryff then you know he's a good player....why so shocked?
Redirection could be the cause you say....interesting

@Nietz
Glad i used guardian form....coulda been lights out for me whether you are good or bad.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
On the Nietz issue, Im simply not buying it because she played the victim last game with me too... Im kind of cold with these problems in these games (Farf or Taku come to mind), mainly because its a game about lying.
Either she gets involved in the game or ragequits, there's even a power for that this time around.

If she really is mad then Im very sorry :(
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
On the Nietz issue, Im simply not buying it because she played the victim last game with me too... Im kind of cold with these problems in these games (Farf or Taku come to mind), mainly because its a game about lying.
Either she gets involved in the game or ragequits, there's even a power for that this time around.

If she really is mad then Im very sorry :(
I am going for real... hosts now, @Crescent Jinx now (and she is a real friend since years, if u now) and I won't call it ragequit, cause it isn't with rage
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top