Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hey now listen here son, while it might look at first to be a handy move to kill the freeman (2 night phases right? Cooool), it could be better to keep the day phase. There's inherent risks operating during the day as mafia but the town also has the opportunity to kill each other :]
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And yeah, I'm not gonna lie I'll bite the bullet and test out the validity of this guardian form strategy.
Well life‘s all about testing theories, godspeed.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
She kind of is.... changing the profile picture is kind of a big hint.
Yep, Im just naturally wary, but she really seems to be pissed, hope those feelings pass away soon.


About my vote, I want to vote Takuan but Im afraid my evil brother intervenes, its also a little too early to votelock.

You dont give me nice vibes anyway Cres, still better vibes than Gry tho. Belserion is a hit or a miss, that she didn't really kill the holy duck doesn't mean she isn't shady and evasive as hell.

Then the whole inactive bunch, I could randomly pick any of them and have them lynched without regrets (ie: desin, pompom etc)
I wont lynch anyone that impulses conversation anyway, well... except Taku :blushbirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh forgot about @Emperor Spriggan , hey man :lambirb/ I didn't forget the WoW game... #InfiniteSalt #VotekillESD1

I trust Farf and gnut to an extent, but I dont feel major scummy vibes from them, same with Panda, but then I remember they are very good at playing this and so I can't trust them fully.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Regardless of you guys feeling about Seraph....I still dont like the show he antagonized Niwtz for the most part of day1 and didnt even vote her...just not sitting well with me.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
Going forward, everyone with magic form should use magic form on someone who claims unable to use it (i.e. people with night actions). This way we avoid coin flipping each other into danger. Hosts confirmed that only town holds players with this ability, so no one actually able to cast magic is mafia/tp. Since there's only so much lynching we can do over the course of time, if Spirit is indeed the freeman, if by N4 he still lives, he's either been casting magic properly or he is indeed mafia. If he can't cast magic, he can be investigated. If investigating him twice yields a different result, he's not been casting magic. He should announce before the DP ends who he will target. Whoever DD picks, one of his targets should be Spirit, who, if blocked or redirected, is not hindered anyhow.

@hosts: If X uses magic on formless Y, and is attacked twice, will X die?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Going forward, everyone with magic form should use magic form on someone who claims unable to use it (i.e. people with night actions). This way we avoid coin flipping each other into danger. Hosts confirmed that only town holds players with this ability, so no one actually able to cast magic is mafia/tp. Since there's only so much lynching we can do over the course of time, if Spirit is indeed the freeman, if by N4 he still lives, he's either been casting magic properly or he is indeed mafia. If he can't cast magic, he can be investigated. If investigating him twice yields a different result, he's not been casting magic. He should announce before the DP ends who he will target. Whoever DD picks, one of his targets should be Spirit, who, if blocked or redirected, is not hindered anyhow.

@hosts: If X uses magic on formless Y, and is attacked twice, will X die?
For overcomplex situations like this ones I said this at the beggining of the game

The set up reminds me of the Overlord one (@Elusia :hug) tho this time around I would say its less restrictive. The "magic" action is going to mess with us a lot, so townies shouldn't use it, simply because I can see scum with passive claims using it as an escape route for investigations.

Thats my opinion on the matter, if someone wants to discuss it go ahead.

Going to catch up now.
It looks like a nice asset for town, but it really is just an excuse for mafia to be "inmune" to dets. This is strategy you propose makes sense if you have like one target to care about, but there's potentially 6 or 7 antitowns out there right now. We can't keep track magic usage if like every passive town uses it.

Call me pessimist, I hope we can organize ourselves only to pull something close to what you say. I believe its not possible (towniez)
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Who's list....your's?

Two reasons I see why he would be targeted...he gave nothing and is a good player(later as you say).

Idk....Cres,seems you are trying to make it seem his death could be coincidental when it possibly could be intentional.

Gryff is no newb...and you said it yourself.
A few would find him a threath....including you,no?
Obviously no. It was an idea and seems pretty good since @James Rye is absent from making wild speculations. And someone needs to do it. Plus I wouldn’t target any of my super close friends on N1. He’s one of the closest I have on the forum. I did kill Gryffindor back when we were newer friends and the amount of groveling I did after that meant I wouldn’t ever do it again. But also that was N2 and N2 is fair game. Plus he’s only a threat after D3 or D4 when the spirit of GrySun possesses him.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Regardless of you guys feeling about Seraph....I still dont like the show he antagonized Niwtz for the most part of day1 and didnt even vote her...just not sitting well with me.
That's not enough to get me lynched,you'll have to bring more than just a feeling Greg. :heh

@Tux I'm not sure what to say about this Freeman Move,feels out of nowhere actually. If you really want to test the Guardian Form then i'd advice against it and use the Magic Form.:verily
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Lambu Nice seeing you around man,can you name me 3-5 Players you'd like to keep an eye on or do not trust at all for some reason if you don't mind?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
I trust Nietz in her reveal and I think Spirit can be reevaluated at a later point in time. Haku, Orgz, Gry, Seraph... Eh. Sera claims magic so he should announce his target beforehand too. I will as well. DD I trust for now. If nothing else I appreciate the outlandish claim. I miss Daws. When I saw him quack I knew for sure he was innocent. A guilty man quacks not. I think Lambon and Takuchi are alright for now. I trust Noona, I think she's less agreeable when she's mafia. Gnut and Marma have been under the radar, I'd like to hear them say something. There's a subsection of players I'm less familiar with and for the time being won't waste words on.

Going forward, everyone capable to using magic should simply announce the night before who they target. If a magic user deviates from their target, they're not to choose another magic user, but another target on that list. This way we keep track of claims and outcomes. The earlier we start forcing 'passives' to hand out information, the less easy it will be for mafia to organize around this.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
That's not enough to get me lynched,you'll have to bring more than just a feeling Greg. :heh

@Tux I'm not sure what to say about this Freeman Move,feels out of nowhere actually. If you really want to test the Guardian Form then i'd advice against it and use the Magic Form.:verily
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Lambu Nice seeing you around man,can you name me 3-5 Players you'd like to keep an eye on or do not trust at all for some reason if you don't mind?
Yep, Im just naturally wary, but she really seems to be pissed, hope those feelings pass away soon.


About my vote, I want to vote Takuan but Im afraid my evil brother intervenes, its also a little too early to votelock.

You dont give me nice vibes anyway Cres, still better vibes than Gry tho. Belserion is a hit or a miss, that she didn't really kill the holy duck doesn't mean she isn't shady and evasive as hell.

Then the whole inactive bunch, I could randomly pick any of them and have them lynched without regrets (ie: desin, pompom etc)
I wont lynch anyone that impulses conversation anyway, well... except Taku :blushbirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh forgot about @Emperor Spriggan , hey man :lambirb/ I didn't forget the WoW game... #InfiniteSalt #VotekillESD1

I trust Farf and gnut to an extent, but I dont feel major scummy vibes from them, same with Panda, but then I remember they are very good at playing this and so I can't trust them fully.
^

Anyway going to sleep now, I'll surely be around before the phase ends.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You dont give me nice vibes anyway Cres, still better vibes than Gry tho.
Lambu you don‘t trust me? That hits me deep :emobirb What if I start sweating bullets again? :rolleyes:
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I meant that Spirit should use the Magic Form instead of the planned Guardian Form,Panda,and not that i will use the Magic Form. But if i end up deciding for it i'll give my target out timely.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Obviously no. It was an idea and seems pretty good since @James Rye is absent from making wild speculations. And someone needs to do it. Plus I wouldn’t target any of my super close friends on N1. He’s one of the closest I have on the forum. I did kill Gryffindor back when we were newer friends and the amount of groveling I did after that meant I wouldn’t ever do it again. But also that was N2 and N2 is fair game. Plus he’s only a threat after D3 or D4 when the spirit of GrySun possesses him.
Yeah....that convinces me xD
Only strengthens my case:lmao

That's not enough to get me lynched,you'll have to bring more than just a feeling Greg. :heh

@Tux I'm not sure what to say about this Freeman Move,feels out of nowhere actually. If you really want to test the Guardian Form then i'd advice against it and use the Magic Form.:verily
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Lambu Nice seeing you around man,can you name me 3-5 Players you'd like to keep an eye on or do not trust at all for some reason if you don't mind?
Im only addressing who i don't feel good about...Im really not trying just bring up the fact of what you did.
Not what kinda feelings Im having per se....
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I trust Nietz in her reveal and I think Spirit can be reevaluated at a later point in time. Haku, Orgz, Gry, Seraph... Eh. Sera claims magic so he should announce his target beforehand too. I will as well. DD I trust for now. If nothing else I appreciate the outlandish claim. I miss Daws. When I saw him quack I knew for sure he was innocent. A guilty man quacks not. I think Lambon and Takuchi are alright for now. I trust Noona, I think she's less agreeable when she's mafia. Gnut and Marma have been under the radar, I'd like to hear them say something. There's a subsection of players I'm less familiar with and for the time being won't waste words on.

Going forward, everyone capable to using magic should simply announce the night before who they target. If a magic user deviates from their target, they're not to choose another magic user, but another target on that list. This way we keep track of claims and outcomes. The earlier we start forcing 'passives' to hand out information, the less easy it will be for mafia to organize around this.
Well I can use magic so I could follow the plan, I dont know who to take tho and I still think the plan is far-fetched and condemned to fail.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yeah....that convinces me xD
Only strengthens my case:lmao



Im only addressing who i don't feel good about...Im really not trying just bring up the fact of what you did.
Not what kinda feelings Im having per se....
But you only name me all the time,you were after me yesterday as well.:grumble
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's not enough to get me lynched,you'll have to bring more than just a feeling Greg. :heh

@Tux I'm not sure what to say about this Freeman Move,feels out of nowhere actually. If you really want to test the Guardian Form then i'd advice against it and use the Magic Form.:verily
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Lambu Nice seeing you around man,can you name me 3-5 Players you'd like to keep an eye on or do not trust at all for some reason if you don't mind?
Why 3-5....are you claiming BK too?

:shootme
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Lambu you don‘t trust me? That hits me deep :emobirb What if I start sweating bullets again? :rolleyes:
You wont sweat bullets if you are not a paranoid spy anyway Herr Gry

Now going to sleep for real :p
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I trust Nietz in her reveal and I think Spirit can be reevaluated at a later point in time. Haku, Orgz, Gry, Seraph... Eh. Sera claims magic so he should announce his target beforehand too. I will as well. DD I trust for now. If nothing else I appreciate the outlandish claim. I miss Daws. When I saw him quack I knew for sure he was innocent. A guilty man quacks not. I think Lambon and Takuchi are alright for now. I trust Noona, I think she's less agreeable when she's mafia. Gnut and Marma have been under the radar, I'd like to hear them say something. There's a subsection of players I'm less familiar with and for the time being won't waste words on.

Going forward, everyone capable to using magic should simply announce the night before who they target. If a magic user deviates from their target, they're not to choose another magic user, but another target on that list. This way we keep track of claims and outcomes. The earlier we start forcing 'passives' to hand out information, the less easy it will be for mafia to organize around this.
I‘m still curious about your easily confirmable role. I disagree with this mass magics, feels like it‘ll just become a headache for all our night action roles like Dets. But people can do what they feel like.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Why 3-5....are you claiming BK too?

:shootme
No,i asked him 3-5 because he hasn't been around most of the game. Trying to get something out of him that could potentially give me a lead.

I claimed passive pretty early on actually.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Starting to feel like Nietz huh:toc
No because i know what you're trying to do. :heh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top