Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
K..

Im out til later
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Obviously no. It was an idea and seems pretty good since @James Rye is absent from making wild speculations. And someone needs to do it. Plus I wouldn’t target any of my super close friends on N1. He’s one of the closest I have on the forum. I did kill Gryffindor back when we were newer friends and the amount of groveling I did after that meant I wouldn’t ever do it again. But also that was N2 and N2 is fair game. Plus he’s only a threat after D3 or D4 when the spirit of GrySun possesses him.
Yeah, got not much to speculate wildly with. XD
Form rules are pretty straight forward, there were no huge reveals like spy saying "I saw x targeting y and and y is ded" and the reveals like from depress-quiting Nietz feel real while the ones from Tux are just bait and most likely a lie though it's not certain if it was a townie lying or a mafia lying in hopes to make people believe he got a different townie role than the one declared.

Usually I can speculate more wildly if I got a role with effect, something game changing, but like I said my role is only useful in the long run. Which gets me to my next role hint so that @MarmaladeSky can put it into the hint list:
My role works slow and steadily.

Sounds boring and most probably find it boring, but it's a role that has a purpose for the mafia game.^^
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Vote Kill Reebi

Well I'll stick to my earlier course of action declared.
I might end up moving away to someone else later on, but for now, no input whatsoever for me to think it's worth to keep Reebi around. Therefore, in case I miss out the deadline (elections in Turkey tomorrow, might end up casting a vote) and my vote remains the same, I won't have remorse.

I have a rough idea what James is hinting towards, I guess.
If I'm correct in my guess, however, I'd say it's not boring. Not to me, at least.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll take my leave for now, I'll see if I can make it back in time. I probably can.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Now who to vote for?
Since gnut wants some wild speculations how about this:
Lambu could be Mafia Boss thus his propose for dets to investigate him so that he can later claim being townie due whatever townie role he gonna claim later on. Gry's trust list is weird as I can't remember him doing such things before, he is more silent and less aggressive which is similar to how he plays when he's mafia, the whole list seems to be a way to throw many baits out and see which one sticks with the crowd while also hiding some of his mafia buddies in the "don't trust" part. Marmalade could also be a mafia as mafias love to collect info on townie roles, having a list makes life easier on who to kill first. Wouldn't be the first time that a mafia used his or her role as list writer to ensure longer survival in the game because it was so darn useful for everyone to have around.

But they are all active so I still rather wanna get rid of inactive ones who don't write much as with them you cannot even speculate what role they might or might not have. So with that I gonna votekill Juviii for not sharing infos about his role, leaving poor Seraph hanging.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Vote Kill Reebi

Well I'll stick to my earlier course of action declared.
I might end up moving away to someone else later on, but for now, no input whatsoever for me to think it's worth to keep Reebi around. Therefore, in case I miss out the deadline (elections in Turkey tomorrow, might end up casting a vote) and my vote remains the same, I won't have remorse.

I have a rough idea what James is hinting towards, I guess.
If I'm correct in my guess, however, I'd say it's not boring. Not to me, at least.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll take my leave for now, I'll see if I can make it back in time. I probably can.
Was Reebi brought back from the dead?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Vote Kill Reebi

Well I'll stick to my earlier course of action declared.
I might end up moving away to someone else later on, but for now, no input whatsoever for me to think it's worth to keep Reebi around. Therefore, in case I miss out the deadline (elections in Turkey tomorrow, might end up casting a vote) and my vote remains the same, I won't have remorse.

I have a rough idea what James is hinting towards, I guess.
If I'm correct in my guess, however, I'd say it's not boring. Not to me, at least.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll take my leave for now, I'll see if I can make it back in time. I probably can.
There's no input cause she died '_'
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Now who to vote for?
Since gnut wants some wild speculations how about this:
Lambu could be Mafia Boss thus his propose for dets to investigate him so that he can later claim being townie due whatever townie role he gonna claim later on. Gry's trust list is weird as I can't remember him doing such things before, he is more silent and less aggressive which is similar to how he plays when he's mafia, the whole list seems to be a way to throw many baits out and see which one sticks with the crowd while also hiding some of his mafia buddies in the "don't trust" part. Marmalade could also be a mafia as mafias love to collect info on townie roles, having a list makes life easier on who to kill first. Wouldn't be the first time that a mafia used his or her role as list writer to ensure longer survival in the game because it was so darn useful for everyone to have around.

But they are all active so I still rather wanna get rid of inactive ones who don't write much as with them you cannot even speculate what role they might or might not have. So with that I gonna votekill Juviii for not sharing infos about his role, leaving poor Seraph hanging.
Lambu is an OP mafia boss that can fake Politician '_'


Fun time to wake up
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I wanna know out of the 3 DD invite who is active and not sharing.
The reason I have been vague so far is that I’m not sure whether someone passive can still get “redirected” by Bar Keeper (with it just having no effect). Otherwise, if someone passive gets targeted, the only option is for them to reveal their role? Is that correct?
That said. I might have been redirected, but have no way of knowing. As I’ve said all along.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,925
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Ended up falling asleep rather than typing last night. Couldnt keep up.
Real life calls, but I will be back a few hours before the end of the phase
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
The reason I have been vague so far is that I’m not sure whether someone passive can still get “redirected” by Bar Keeper (with it just having no effect). Otherwise, if someone passive gets targeted, the only option is for them to reveal their role? Is that correct?
That said. I might have been redirected, but have no way of knowing. As I’ve said all along.
In a previous game, the host said passive ones can be redirected yeah (and nothing happens then). I don't recall who was the host tho.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
In a previous game, the host said passive ones can be redirected yeah (and nothing happens then). I don't recall who was the host tho.
In that case, seeing as Seraph could’ve been the redirected one, singling out the active/s among us three isn’t really top priority atm, unless it can tell us anything about the Night results. So I’ll keep whether I’m active or passive to myself for now, and let Mafia guess instead of spelling it out for them.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
There's no input cause she died '_'
Still not wrong with my input assessment, then :frankerz

Well, at least I'm back in time to fix my 5am vote mess up.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
im thinking of nietz doesnt wanna play anymore vote for nietz. hmmm
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
It'll be a hostkill if Nietz doesn't play on, but doesn't make sense to cast a vote in this direction.

Unless you think we should sort of bypass the day since we don't have a good lead.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Hard to decide if I vote for Desin or Takuan, I don't trust neither... Oh well...

!Votekill Takuan
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
So with that I gonna votekill Juviii for not sharing infos about his role, leaving poor Seraph hanging.
Good reminder! @Juviii You ask me what i want to know and when i give you Free Choice you leave me behind? Not cool.:nah


Was Reebi brought back from the dead?
Are you Mafia in this game that you're absent so much? I'm not sure but this is your first post in this entire phase right?:hmm

As for my Vote,deciding to cast my initial one onto either Desin,Takuan or Revo at the moment. Shinobi might join these 3. :grumble
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Now that we're both here and just for you @Seraph : I had this role before.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top