Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Votekill EmperorSpriggan. Yeah his posts were funny but still the sort of shady behavior, like he doesn't want to say too much and slip up that makes me think he's mafia.
His vote on me was also sort of random,with Taku he at least based it on a feeling of sorts with me it was to "Safe" me :grumble
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Aaah, so i'm being targetted by people. Can i at least know why? What makes me suspicious? Because i still didn't get convincing reasons.

I'll votekill Juvii for now; inactive and coming back here just to vote against me without giving any reasons, following the train. Though the same could be said about digitaldude, but at least he claimed BK so i'll give him a pass.
Votekill Juvii
Not following the train, I usually avoid that cause Mafia tend to lead them. Actually when I voted for you there were more votes on desin, you only had 1.
Yesterday I baited you and Pom, for being inactive, you haven't post anything but appeared right away and you are playing more like when you are mafia. Pom appeared a bit later and she basically claimed a role already.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Nietz special ability only kills mafia. So if Wyis didn't lie, he won't die and will get BG protection for the next night, also removing our doubt. Killing her now is just a big waste and weird move.
okay is withyouinspirit tux?? im confused.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Pom could still flip Mafia atm. for all we know she could've used my Meme hint to lighten the mood and make us lose focus,i know i cracked a smile when she used my phrase.:hee
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Not following the train, I usually avoid that cause Mafia tend to lead them. Actually when I voted for you there were more votes on desin, you only had 1.
Yesterday I baited you and Pom, for being inactive, you haven't post anything but appeared right away and you are playing more like when you are mafia. Pom appeared a bit later and she basically claimed a role already.
I'm actually not playing like my mafia self at all. But alright.
Plus, baiting me for being inactive is kinda ironic when i probably have twice the amount of posts you have. And i hinted more than you did.
Though to be fair, you're right that you voted me when i only had 1 vote on me.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,025
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Pom could still flip Mafia atm. for all we know she could've used my Meme hint to lighten the mood and make us lose focus,i know i cracked a smile when she used my phrase.:hee
What was that meme hint alluding to again?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
i hinted more than you did.
No you didn't....lol

But I don't want to start a pointless debate with you when there are more important stuff to figure out. I'm not Lambu. :teehee
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
No you didn't....lol

But I don't want to start a pointless debate with you when there are more important stuff to figure out. I'm not Lambu. :teehee
Hummm... Yes, i did. You only hinted one thing 20 minutes ago.
But yeah whatever, let's not make it a Lambu situation, i agree with you lol don't feel like arguing this game.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yes....lord know if all 3 claim passive:lmao
I think this will prove to be difficult in to try to corner this situation. Something in the water ain’t clean -> DD, Seraph, Organ, Desin.....

Yeah, got not much to speculate wildly with. XD
Form rules are pretty straight forward, there were no huge reveals like spy saying "I saw x targeting y and and y is ded" and the reveals like from depress-quiting Nietz feel real while the ones from Tux are just bait and most likely a lie though it's not certain if it was a townie lying or a mafia lying in hopes to make people believe he got a different townie role than the one declared.

Usually I can speculate more wildly if I got a role with effect, something game changing, but like I said my role is only useful in the long run. Which gets me to my next role hint so that @MarmaladeSky can put it into the hint list:
My role works slow and steadily.

Sounds boring and most probably find it boring, but it's a role that has a purpose for the mafia game.^^
Slow and steady? Like Poison? Is that why Gry is still alive in the game? :lambirb

Vote Kill Reebi

Well I'll stick to my earlier course of action declared.
I might end up moving away to someone else later on, but for now, no input whatsoever for me to think it's worth to keep Reebi around. Therefore, in case I miss out the deadline (elections in Turkey tomorrow, might end up casting a vote) and my vote remains the same, I won't have remorse.

I have a rough idea what James is hinting towards, I guess.
If I'm correct in my guess, however, I'd say it's not boring. Not to me, at least.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll take my leave for now, I'll see if I can make it back in time. I probably can.
You shouldn’t post when you are asleep.

Now who to vote for?
Since gnut wants some wild speculations how about this:
Lambu could be Mafia Boss thus his propose for dets to investigate him so that he can later claim being townie due whatever townie role he gonna claim later on. Gry's trust list is weird as I can't remember him doing such things before, he is more silent and less aggressive which is similar to how he plays when he's mafia, the whole list seems to be a way to throw many baits out and see which one sticks with the crowd while also hiding some of his mafia buddies in the "don't trust" part. Marmalade could also be a mafia as mafias love to collect info on townie roles, having a list makes life easier on who to kill first. Wouldn't be the first time that a mafia used his or her role as list writer to ensure longer survival in the game because it was so darn useful for everyone to have around.

But they are all active so I still rather wanna get rid of inactive ones who don't write much as with them you cannot even speculate what role they might or might not have. So with that I gonna votekill Juviii for not sharing infos about his role, leaving poor Seraph hanging.
Pretty low tier reasoning for you.

The reason I have been vague so far is that I’m not sure whether someone passive can still get “redirected” by Bar Keeper (with it just having no effect). Otherwise, if someone passive gets targeted, the only option is for them to reveal their role? Is that correct?
That said. I might have been redirected, but have no way of knowing. As I’ve said all along.
This is kind of shady. And it sounds a bit all over the place to cover for a night action.

In a previous game, the host said passive ones can be redirected yeah (and nothing happens then). I don't recall who was the host tho.
It’s one of those things left to host interpreting??? Because I can’t remember who but someone told me the opposite once.

My placeholder vote I place on Seraph.

Votekill Seraph
Placeholder for lack of a better target?

Hold on, this argumentation doesn't make sense. Knowing you're active or passive obviously makes a difference in telling apart your night results, no?

Imo, I think we should be putting people on the record before they start making unverifiable shit later
I agree.

Votekill EmperorSpriggan. Yeah his posts were funny but still the sort of shady behavior, like he doesn't want to say too much and slip up that makes me think he's mafia.
Posting soccer gifs was the first clue. :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,025
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Switching for a random Juviii kill could be fun :heh
Derailing seemingly arranged trains and setting up new conditions is always entertaining and about half of the time, more useful.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
What was that meme hint alluding to again?
I used it to hint for my Apprentice Role in my First Game,the catch was that i said "I'm hungry" which somehow prompted people to think that i am a...Prostitute... @Crescent Jinx :lambirb

It was meant as in,i am "Hungry" for Knowledge since the Apprentice needs 2 nights to learn a new Role.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It seems that the people that voted for desin24 on day 2 are completely different from the people that voted for desin on day 1. Strange to anyone else?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Both him and desin are decent options for a lynch. Im still not fine with leaving other fellas out, like shinobi. I kind of let orgz pass for family stuff but next day I wont.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Switching for a random Juviii kill could be fun :heh
Yes yes, let's repeat our past mistakes. :rolleyes:

Truth to be told, Gry, you at least keep me entertained. :lmao
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I come back and see Taku at the top of the lynch count... good good
Vandred must have given you that bird. :grumble I can safely say that Vandred is definetly a Pirate. :rolleyes:
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yes yes, let's repeat our past mistakes. :rolleyes:

Truth to be told, Gry, you at least keep me entertained. :lmao
I‘m an entertainer at heart :blush Can‘t repeat past mistakes if it‘s not a mistake this time :rolleyes:
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Haku is another shady fella indeed.

gnut I almost completely trust, he has his cocky townie self we all love.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Vandred must have given you that bird. :grumble I can safely say that Vandred is definetly a Pirate. :rolleyes:
The craftsman was a fellow bird @Battou props to him
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top