Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Pompom is claiming Apprentice, targeting James both nights.

"In case of a tie even in extension, all the least-voted players are lynched."
This is going to be an interesting end.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Another question that is bugging me is who on earth would try to use Magic form to swap places with Seraph, Panda or Tux, because neither Prostitute claim seems to be targeting your bar mates. That's the reason I couldn't say anything immediately, since I don't know what to make of this.
Pretty sure DD means that he as BK blocked one of those three. He wouldn’t be able to get info on what action was performed on his target, that’s not within his power.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I think we should give at least a vote for people we want to save and let the ones we esnt to lynch with zero?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Rambling on here.

If Orgz is telling the truth, Orgz is claiming to have used Speed form. In this case, if he's telling the truth, he actually blocked Jinx from blocking desin, who is dead and out of the picture as far as information feed goes. You are claiming Seraph, Panda or Tux got blocked. That means, in this scenario, Seraph, Panda, Tux or Jinx used Magic form. If I had to put my money on one, I'd have guessed Seraph magic forming to protect Tux, a freeman claim.

If Orgz is lying, Jinx blocked desin. Again, either the trio above or desin had to use the Magic form.
Orgz is claiming to have used Speed form. In this case, if he's telling the truth, he actually blocked Jinx from blocking desin, who is dead and out of the picture as far as information feed goes. You are claiming Seraph, Panda or Tux got blocked. That means, in this scenario, Seraph, Panda, Tux or Jinx used Magic form. For this bunch, I have no clearcut prediction, actually.

Feel free to join and correct my musings as you see fit.
You got DD wrong. He didn't mean one of them revealed to be blocked, but that he blocked someone with his barkeeper skill. It's unrelated to Grace and Orgz.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Pretty sure DD means that he as BK blocked one of those three. He wouldn’t be able to get info on what action was performed on his target, that’s not within his power.
You got DD wrong. He didn't mean one of them revealed to be blocked, but that he blocked someone with his barkeeper skill. It's unrelated to Grace and Orgz.
Yeah, I misread the Barkeeper, thanks for correcting.
Well, too bad, since my misread version led to a more interesting situation than it actually is :frankerz
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
there is no placeholders man...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

why is pompom saved? what role did pompom claim?
lol I guess Emp didn't read the pinned post that says READ FIRST at all.....

She claimed none '-' I mean, she claimed Apprentice and didn't share what she learned from James.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think we should give at least a vote for people we want to save and let the ones we esnt to lynch with zero?
Mafia can too easily move a single vote with a random reason to save a mate and doom a townie at the same time in that scenario.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Looks like common votes so far. They can even be moved once or locked. So I guess that if someone does, the votes on them "return".

Wonder if Gry, Bia and James are one team, I also don't like this... Even if this sounds far-fetched. Not so happy with her reason to pick James, quiet people sometimes just didn't figure out what to claim, or have a risky role, like Burden. But I don't know how James play to question her reference. And I've seen Gry with this innocent "imposition" before. But I think he was both things, once a frustrated townie, once a confident TP. And well, about the Mason thing, he answered alrdy, he can say it was Magic if they don't confirm it, which is convenient. There should be one Mason in game at least, tho, Shinobi's first recruitment. Hearing that person's take on this will help me feel better, if he/she confirms Gry. Unless Gry knows Shinobi was also blocked by his team on N1 for wtv reason and is counting on no one showing up... Worth noting how he asked everyone to reveal roles and specials but the 3 of them got to stay hidden.

In any case, for now, this seems less important/urgent than others like getting answers from @Tux and checking this Orgz vs Cres thing. I also don't believe there are 2 prostitutes in the game at all. @Organizized what were your targets so far?
You‘re being very paranoid again Farf ‘-‘ It really doesn‘t matter. When James comes he can confirm Pom if they share roles, depending on the role, as for me I‘ll wait for whoever the other Mason is, I very much doubt anyone blocked shinobi first night. Focus on others for now and get people to claim roles, then if you feel it‘s safe you shoot who you suspect.

@Copy Panda you‘re raising major mafia flags in my head, ignoring every post related to your role and previous hint you can confirm yourself easily. People should be revealing this day most if not all they know, including unique ability.

That said Farf what is your unique ability?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Mafia can too easily move a single vote with a random reason to save a mate and doom a townie at the same time in that scenario.
Hmm, true, then how we best do this?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I alrdy revealed my unique ability and I dislike the idea of pressuring people when Bia is free to go, tbf. If anything, I'll pressure them when James show up then. Or shoot the Freeman if people barely reveal. You can also pressure them when you're online, Gry.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I alrdy revealed my unique ability and I dislike the idea of pressuring people when Bia is free to go, tbf. If anything, I'll pressure them when James show up then. Or shoot the Freeman if people barely reveal. You can also pressure them when you're online, Gry.
Not much I can say :noworry just that I will wait fir my teacher, but if you guys think I am a good target for lynch, then go ahead, at least it can confirm James as townie...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
How does James coming on to confirm Pom clears them from suspicions when the said suspicion was that they could be a team together? What am I missing here again, something obvious at that?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
How does James coming on to confirm Pom clears them from suspicions when the said suspicion was that they could be a team together? What am I missing here again, something obvious at that?
Just kill me then if thats the problem.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Just kill me then if thats the problem.
I don't see it as a problem, nor suggested you were my suspect. I just find Gry's reasoning here about this a bit odd, that's all. Hence I asked about it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hmm, true, then how we best do this?
Well, I imagine we have a good number of mafia people left. At least 5? :/ And people showed up in the last moments of both days to pile votes. I think the best thing to avoid "oopsie interferences" is to coordinate who to save beforehand (mark the priority ones) and arrange it in the last hour, depending on what others did. We can build trust around a good number of players today, I believe.
The votes can be moved and I guess they can be placed on a single target. Should give it some mobility if people don't lock them.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I alrdy revealed my unique ability and I dislike the idea of pressuring people when Bia is free to go, tbf. If anything, I'll pressure them when James show up then. Or shoot the Freeman if people barely reveal. You can also pressure them when you're online, Gry.
I missed it, what was it? And I won‘t be online for rest of the day after we leave for the airport in a couple hours, it‘s a very long flight. That‘s why I‘m telling you.

Tux plays weirdly but if he‘s really the freeman it‘d be quite sad to shoot him. Only thing that bothers me is which mafia would claim Freeman knowing there‘s 2 mafia teams? He‘d get killed by one team like this. But you can ask him to write more and explain himself beyond his claim, like what his vote was.

Panda is very weird. I kinda do trust both Cres and Orgz to be blockers because of the system, whether they‘re both town or one a prostitute and other an escort I‘m not sure, but I‘d lean to trusting them both, for the time being. Pressure reveals of people Farfy. You got me and Pom, and depending on what James says they may both reveal what they have. You shouldn‘t let people pass by because you‘re thinking too complicated, the number of possible mafias is becoming smaller and smaller.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How does James coming on to confirm Pom clears them from suspicions when the said suspicion was that they could be a team together? What am I missing here again, something obvious at that?
You‘re missing that you‘re thinking way too complicated. This sort of thing is not worth it in such a large game with 2 killing parties, especially so early with so many still alive.
How about you start sharing more about yourself Haku?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Bia, it's not like we're saying you can't be trusted. We're saying you're not cleared and shouldn't be treated like it. Gry might trust you but since we don't even trust him fully, this says nothing. Heck, I don't even trust Hardy in those, LOL. If I would demand from him that he would give me an honest answer about his team I'd ruin the game for us eventually, when we'd be in different ones. It's also convenient that you can only say James role once he says it first, this doesn't confirm you learned it. Maybe you guys aren't mafia, but mentor and mentee taking a ride on James. That's less far-fetched, that one of you two chose the other, than being mafia together, yup.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
but he is the most suspicious one...
Let operation cuck the mafia commence.

I'll vote to save GrySun. Solid performance and despite not being as aggressive as usual I find a lot of those statements nonsensical.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Let operation cuck the mafia commence.

I'll vote to save GrySun. Solid performance and despite not being as aggressive as usual I find a lot of those statements nonsensical.
Yo Spirit, any explanations to your vote last day, and any suspects you have right now?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I missed it, what was it? And I won‘t be online for rest of the day after we leave for the airport in a couple hours, it‘s a very long flight. That‘s why I‘m telling you.
I have 100% change of killing the other person. And what you're telling me is that you might not even reveal if the Mason shows up later or doesn't show up.

Tux plays weirdly but if he‘s really the freeman it‘d be quite sad to shoot him. Only thing that bothers me is which mafia would claim Freeman knowing there‘s 2 mafia teams? He‘d get killed by one team like this. But you can ask him to write more and explain himself beyond his claim, like what his vote was.
They could have a mafia doctor that so far has nothing better to do but to protect him.

Panda is very weird. I kinda do trust both Cres and Orgz to be blockers because of the system, whether they‘re both town or one a prostitute and other an escort I‘m not sure, but I‘d lean to trusting them both, for the time being. Pressure reveals of people Farfy. You got me and Pom, and depending on what James says they may both reveal what they have. You shouldn‘t let people pass by because you‘re thinking too complicated, the number of possible mafias is becoming smaller and smaller.
But you weren't trusting Grace when you were here before o.O saying her picks make no sense. Now you are cause she protected Bia? Why are you going back and forth on her, you were confident on Takuan before.
Why am I the sole one with the pressure here? '-' Lambu said he'd have time today and you trust him, no? I can play the diva as well and not shoot today, I feel safe with Magic. I just heavily dislike the position your taking right now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Feels like in Haku and Panda one or both are mafias, then there‘s revo/Tux for trying to save Taku, Seraph I kinda trust even though he tried saving Taku, gnut/Bel/Marm/juviii/Sprig we know nothing about. DD probably legit, Orgz/Cres one or both legit. Should be harder not to lynch a mafia this day than to not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top