Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
You‘re missing that you‘re thinking way too complicated. This sort of thing is not worth it in such a large game with 2 killing parties, especially so early with so many still alive.
How about you start sharing more about yourself Haku?
Indeed I do, which is why I'm not good in this game. However, I won't change my ways, because this is the way I keep myself entertained.

Hmm.
I think I'll get lynched today. And if not, I'll be lynched tomorrow. That should be enough of a hint regarding myself.
If you can think in a way as complicated as myself, that is :frankerz
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Bia, it's not like we're saying you can't be trusted. We're saying you're not cleared and shouldn't be treated like it. Gry might trust you but since we don't even trust him fully, this says nothing. Heck, I don't even trust Hardy in those, LOL. If I would demand from him that he would give me an honest answer about his team I'd ruin the game for us eventually, when we'd be in different ones. It's also convenient that you can only say James role once he says it first, this doesn't confirm you learned it. Maybe you guys aren't mafia, but mentor and mentee taking a ride on James. That's less far-fetched, that one of you two chose the other, than being mafia together, yup.
I never said I can only say if James says first. I can reveal any time, the question is, I have the same role as him, does he want his role to be revealed? And for this, I need to wait his answer.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Let operation cuck the mafia commence.

I'll vote to save GrySun. Solid performance and despite not being as aggressive as usual I find a lot of those statements nonsensical.
Why did you vote Desin?
What's your special ability?
What form have you been using each night?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Worth noting Wyis alrdy ignored my first tag.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Indeed I do, which is why I'm not good in this game. However, I won't change my ways, because this is the way I keep myself entertained.

Hmm.
I think I'll get lynched today. And if not, I'll be lynched tomorrow. That should be enough of a hint regarding myself.
If you can think in a way as complicated as myself, that is :frankerz
If you're a Martyr we might wanna negotiate some steam games '-'
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys. I am at work at the moment, so hard to even read whats going on. I will here in sixish hours
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I have 100% change of killing the other person. And what you're telling me is that you might not even reveal if the Mason shows up later or doesn't show up.
Reveal what exactly? I‘m not revealing my previous role if that‘s what you want. I feel like I can still catch unaware mafias claiming their roles with that knowledge, and saying it in advance to reveals would be stupid.

They could have a mafia doctor that so far has nothing better to do but to protect him.
Thing is I don‘t think that role was ever even approved, so I have difficulty taking it seriously being in. Would be one of the fun strats one can do with it though.

But you weren't trusting Grace when you were here before o.O saying her picks make no sense. Now you are cause she protected Bia? Why are you going back and forth on her, you were confident on Takuan before.
Why am I the sole one with the pressure here? '-' Lambu said he'd have time today and you trust him, no? I can play the diva as well and not shoot today, I feel safe with Magic. I just heavily dislike the position your taking right now.
Because I‘m not confident on Cres? I pointed out the discrepancies I had about her, but she plays the game differently. Nothing to do with Bia, depending on the number of Docs both could be Town Prostitutes. But if I had to pick the townie among them it‘d be Orgz first, but both aren‘t good targets to lynch this day.

Yes Lambu is confirmed, but he isn‘t here so I tell you since you‘re also confirmed. My position you dislike is the one where I tell you and people the best course of action, you can do whatever but you should know I‘m very often right with these things, Mafia is something I play a lot. I won‘t argue with you about that, if you dislike my playstyle fair enough, but in the end I‘m a townie trying to rally people to not do bad decisions.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
If you're a Martyr we might wanna negotiate some steam games '-'
Now I feel like I'm missing out on some legit good deal for myself.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Indeed I do, which is why I'm not good in this game. However, I won't change my ways, because this is the way I keep myself entertained.

Hmm.
I think I'll get lynched today. And if not, I'll be lynched tomorrow. That should be enough of a hint regarding myself.
If you can think in a way as complicated as myself, that is :frankerz
Ohhh. Allow me to direct you towards Farfles and hope you two do big things while I‘m gone. Just give her an ok signal so later you can‘t claim if she died that you forgot, and we gucci.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Reveal what exactly? I‘m not revealing my previous role if that‘s what you want. I feel like I can still catch unaware mafias claiming their roles with that knowledge, and saying it in advance to reveals would be stupid.
And what do I tell people when they say they feel the same? O.o

Yes Lambu is confirmed, but he isn‘t here so I tell you since you‘re also confirmed. My position you dislike is the one where I tell you and people the best course of action, you can do whatever but you should know I‘m very often right with these things, Mafia is something I play a lot. I won‘t argue with you about that, if you dislike my playstyle fair enough, but in the end I‘m a townie trying to rally people to not do bad decisions.
Oh Lambu is here, I got likes ^_^
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Ohhh. Allow me to direct you towards Farfles and hope you two do big things while I‘m gone. Just give her an ok signal so later you can‘t claim if she died that you forgot, and we gucci.
Hm? I feel like we are not really on the same page here, for what it's worth.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And what do I tell people when they say they feel the same? O.o
This is about my previous role, my current one I revealed. Apples and oranges for people whose role isn‘t revealed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hm? I feel like we are not really on the same page here, for what it's worth.
Your hint only fits a Martyr no? And that role can combo well with Cowboy, as you mark the Cowboy before he shoots, then if the Cowboy loses the fight you die instead of her, she gets to live and try again next day.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If you‘re not a Martyr then do reveal your role since else it kinda makes no sense.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But this would be very neat as we could pseudo-confirm Haku for the time being as he protects Farfs. Even less possible mafias.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Your hint only fits a Martyr no? And that role can combo well with Cowboy, as you mark the Cowboy before he shoots, then if the Cowboy loses the fight you die instead of her, she gets to live and try again next day.
You are thinking way too simplistic. I'd never be so direct about my role unless I just wanted to be done with the game.
Now, part of me wants to drop an "exploding" phrase on your lap and watch you freak out over a bomb claim.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You are thinking way too simplistic. I'd never be so direct about my role unless I just wanted to be done with the game.
Now, part of me wants to drop an "exploding" phrase on your lap and watch you freak out over a bomb claim.
So you‘re just wasting time and getting people‘s hopes up for nothing. Very helpful.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Let's play: help Farfalla fill this list, having mercy on her soul while she faces the "angry baby task" on the other side, I'll edit the ** things meanwhile. Tell us your special abilities as well, please.

@Seraph - VT
@Demonspeed - dead spy and SM ( :hurr )
@Crescent Jinx - SM hoe
@Nietz - dead BG
@Copy Panda - BC
@Farfalla - BC
@SonOfDaws - holy bird
@MarmaladeSky - passive shit
@revo - sane spy
@gnut - old school shit
@digitaldude - BK
@Organizized - hoe
@Hakuteiken - passive shit
@desin24 - dead mysterious meat
@Reebi - dead hider
@Takuan - dead kouhai scum
@Tux - freeman bs
@Gryffindor - dead assassino em serie+amante
@James Rye - mason
@Juviii - doctor
@Emperor Spriggan - said basically nothing, fu
@shinobi - dead pigfuck (MR+lover+traitor)
@Belserion - RS
@Lambu - politician
@GrySun - former lil bish >.> now mason
@Lady pompom - mason

Edit: updating info
 
Last edited:

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
5. @hosts if X dies, are the votes they casted invalidated?
Yep. Other than the save lynch along with other rules stated in the mechanic, every other voting rules still apply.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
Listen Im at office, I don't have time to adress everything comprehensively.

Why is my rival chama so fixated on me? There's plenty of other targets.

DD's claim became even worse. Like either education has abandoned this dude by the wayside or he hit his head hard, but why, just why, would you use BK on three people who claimed passive roles? Jeez maybe because the result can never fuck with your concurrent claims?? Makes absolutely no sense. DD is never going to use his power and reveal new truth upfront and the way he went about it this time proves that.

Gry and Poms self-confirming spiel is rather cute ('POM CAN NEVER LIE AND SHE SEEMS HAPPY RN SO CASE CLOSED), lovely, but then everyones favorite rule monger would be using irl info to prove his point, so some more doubt there.

I believe Orgz over Jinx. Her claim could be weird but she's been all over the place
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
So you‘re just wasting time and getting people‘s hopes up for nothing. Very helpful.
I never once claimed I'd be helping people out. I play Mafia for personal entertainment, not to lead Town or Mafia parties to victory. If anything, leading them astray has its own charm.

That being sad, I'm not getting anyone's hopes up for nothing by making troll claims. It's just that your deduction is off the mark.
Though, you know, I could actually have wasted a ton of your time by staying silent, but I didn't.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok people definitely have to calm down with the hasty votes.

My special can save pretty much anyone I want today so its not a big fuss, besides I can force one of the mafos to save townies. Things should be fine as long as we dont start double voting out of the blue.
Just dont save Marm, revo, desin, Bel and other uncomunicative fellas.


Btw I really want to keep this avi till the end of the game :lambirb

I'll explain why and what later,just trust me for now,i have a Plan...
Huh, if you have something in mind just voice it, do not wait for the end of the phase when everyone is coming to conclusions.

One mafia group has an apprentice and the other has a janitor. I wonder if both groups have gamblers? If so, Lambu could be a rival, cheeky Gambler on the other team. Since his vote was moved on day 1, he would have instantly suspected politician or rival gambler. But since he was suspicious of Takuan, then he would have thought more Gambler than Politician protecting Takuan.

@Lambu, what do you say to this wild speculation?
I cannot possibly be the Gambler for two reasons:

- I warned Farf of my action before sending it, that I could have only done it if I had 100% success ratio like the townie version has. And in case you thought I used special for something like that just look at my evil brother waiting in the shadows, he doesnt challenge me at all because he knows he's dead meat if he does :cop

- As I cant be Gambler, the only other option is that I could be a Red Traitor (I cant possibly be orange) and shinobi already flipped as it.


Your case now is way more interesting Cres, Orgz challenges you and your targets truly are odd for a blocker. Why desin? He was in the lynching corridor, he was surely being subjected to actions on him, mafia would not be dumb enough to use him for killing.

Its still early on, but I trust Pom's claim for now. Gry is a maybe, but until the other mason(s) dont confirm him he's still not fully proved.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top