Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Tomorrow! Sakura gathering! :blai
Inb4:



What I find most funny is that his VA is also voicing Deku from Hero Academia, but the range of his voice feels totally different for Narancia. Often when I hear the same VA (with a distinct voice) I can't help thinking of their most famous/trademark character, but in this case I feel like Narancia really has his own style and most of the time I forget that this voice also belongs to a rather "wimpy" boy lol.
Now that you say it and I think about it... 100% agree. That's absolutely correct! :oh

Narancia's fights always are fun and badass (so far), can't get much better. On the other hand I heard Fugo won't appear again in Golden Wind, can't say I mind too much.
#TeamMista
To be honest, I never couldn't warm up to the Fugo guy. I almost like everyone else, especially Bucciarati and Mista climbed the ranks big time in the last bulk of episodes. <3
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
:rofl how and where did you find that Sakura gif???? :XD:lmao
You are asking me - one of MH's greatest gif-provider - how und where I find a gif? :lmao

Sakura and I are doki doki with each other. I have much more in my arsenal. Can't help it.

 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:lmao

but I am glad you two are 'doki doki with each other' 😌

what even is that term lol
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Syx, it's time for a real moment because right now... the reason why I just has to log in..... is because ..... this is the most greatest art that had existed of TPN. Yes, Syx. It's exactly what you think it is. It's finally that fanart of the best crossdressing that you wanted to see for a long time. That you've been waiting for a long time. Please, let's all have a moment of silence for this moment.




























































FUCK THE MOMENT OF SILENCE. ITS TIME FOR THE MUSIC.











WE WERE BORN TO MAKE HISTORY. YOU HEARD THAT DEMONS, IT'S TIME TO MAKE HISTORY..........................

.................
..................
.................

WITH ICE FIGURE SKATING/DANCING!
​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

PS: Credits of the fanart goes to 憂 / @_Yuu264
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Syx, it's time for a real moment because right now... the reason why I just has to log in..... is because ..... this is the most greatest art that had existed of TPN. Yes, Syx. It's exactly what you think it is. It's finally that fanart of the best crossdressing that you wanted to see for a long time. That you've been waiting for a long time. Please, let's all have a moment of silence for this moment.




























































FUCK THE MOMENT OF SILENCE. ITS TIME FOR THE MUSIC.











WE WERE BORN TO MAKE HISTORY. YOU HEARD THAT DEMONS, IT'S TIME TO MAKE HISTORY..........................

.................
..................
.................

WITH ICE FIGURE SKATING/DANCING!
​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

PS: Credits of the fanart goes to 憂 / @_Yuu264

(credits to @Crescent Jinx who provided this gif to me)​
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@not syx I was watching this video (when I get this recommended, I really watch this sometimes a bit too much, but it stays so damn good how he does it)




HOWEVER, there was something else I actually noticed. Somehow, there was some kind of clue.. I am not quite sure... and I am not quite sure what you tried to tell me, but somehow I managed it. Of course, you were sneaky enough not to put the clue in the video though. So I tried to to go 'according to your' plan, and so the only thing I had to do was to scroll a bit down in the commen section to find your sneaky yet well calculated clue.







I mean, well done on your part. Also I gotta say that's an interesting name choice you did there tho.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,597
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@not syx I was watching this video (when I get this recommended, I really watch this sometimes a bit too much, but it stays so damn good how he does it)




HOWEVER, there was something else I actually noticed. Somehow, there was some kind of clue.. I am not quite sure... and I am not quite sure what you tried to tell me, but somehow I managed it. Of course, you were sneaky enough not to put the clue in the video though. So I tried to to go 'according to your' plan, and so the only thing I had to do was to scroll a bit down in the commen section to find your sneaky yet well calculated clue.







I mean, well done on your part. Also I gotta say that's an interesting name choice you did there tho.
Nothing goes by my Magi :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And yes Araki is a god.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
thought it's more practical to take the basketball talk here.
You don't need to catch up. The good thing with the NBA you can just pick up anytime you want. You're right a single game can't decide but at this point it's the best thing we have to choose between harden and giannis.
well i'm too lazy to sum up what happened in the past 5-10years so i'll just quickly sum up why everyone hate KD. The warriors won the 2014-2015 season led by the splash brothers ( Curry and Klay), curry also got his first MVP that years. Back then KD was thunder best player and a former MVP. the following season, warriors trashed the NBA and went on to win a historic 73-9 records. Curry won his back to back MVP. in the West conf finals they beat the thunder 4-3 (curry was exhausted) and then they lost to Lebron cavs in the finals. After that KD left the thunder to join the Warriors for an easy championships. thus creating a team with 2 MVP, 2 all stars and a DPOY and ruining every other team chance. That go without saying they easily won every championships since then. KD got bashed so hard , he got caught using a fake twitter account to criticize his old OKC teammates, saying he couldn't win with those cats and dogs lol now beside warriors fans, everybody call him a snake. that been said i think he'll leave the warriors this summer.

Hope you won't root for the Celtics, i don't like that team lol that go back from the paul pierce, kevin garnett era, those guys were fucking tough.

Did you ever play?
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
thought it's more practical to take the basketball talk here.
You don't need to catch up. The good thing with the NBA you can just pick up anytime you want. You're right a single game can't decide but at this point it's the best thing we have to choose between harden and giannis.
well i'm too lazy to sum up what happened in the past 5-10years so i'll just quickly sum up why everyone hate KD. The warriors won the 2014-2015 season led by the splash brothers ( Curry and Klay), curry also got his first MVP that years. Back then KD was thunder best player and a former MVP. the following season, warriors trashed the NBA and went on to win a historic 73-9 records. Curry won his back to back MVP. in the West conf finals they beat the thunder 4-3 (curry was exhausted) and then they lost to Lebron cavs in the finals. After that KD left the thunder to join the Warriors for an easy championships. thus creating a team with 2 MVP, 2 all stars and a DPOY and ruining every other team chance. That go without saying they easily won every championships since then. KD got bashed so hard , he got caught using a fake twitter account to criticize his old OKC teammates, saying he couldn't win with those cats and dogs lol now beside warriors fans, everybody call him a snake. that been said i think he'll leave the warriors this summer.

Hope you won't root for the Celtics, i don't like that team lol that go back from the paul pierce, kevin garnett era, those guys were fucking tough.

Did you ever play?
Thank you very much for this post, really appreciate it! =)

I watched Giannis a couple of times and he was lit every single time. Guy is a freaking monster and you can see him literally everywhere on the field. Still remember his block against Tatum, I was like "HOLY SHIT!?!? How can this guy be everywhere at any point of time??"

About KD: that story gave me a fit of laughter, haha. :lmao This just confirms my initial overall impression about him. Though, I am a little bit torn about what to think about players who go for the "easy route". I obviously prefer the other way around, but there are situations where your team simply isn't capable to win anything (not saying this was the case with OKC back then, I can't judge).

As things are right now, I will either decide to root for Harden/Rocktes or Kyrie/Celtics or wherever Kyrie signs next season. =) I can't help it, I absolutely love Kyrie's style. There are some teams I can't root for (for example the Lakers or Warriors) because some of my friends/relatives already root for them. And I prefer rooting for other teams/players, because that spices up everything when you watch matches or discuss (or funnily trashtalk) with them. :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I rarely played basketball in the past during my school time. I was more into football and football is/was way more popular in Germany. I plan to start playing basketball with my relatives/friends soon, because we are all hyped about it. But it's very difficult to come together. Some go to school, others study, go to work or have a family to deal with. =/
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Thank you very much for this post, really appreciate it! =)

I watched Giannis a couple of times and he was lit every single time. Guy is a freaking monster and you can see him literally everywhere on the field. Still remember his block against Tatum, I was like "HOLY SHIT!?!? How can this guy be everywhere at any point of time??"

About KD: that story gave me a fit of laughter, haha. :lmao This just confirms my initial overall impression about him. Though, I am a little bit torn about what to think about players who go for the "easy route". I obviously prefer the other way around, but there are situations where your team simply isn't capable to win anything (not saying this was the case with OKC back then, I can't judge).

As things are right now, I will either decide to root for Harden/Rocktes or Kyrie/Celtics or wherever Kyrie signs next season. =) I can't help it, I absolutely love Kyrie's style. There are some teams I can't root for (for example the Lakers or Warriors) because some of my friends/relatives already root for them. And I prefer rooting for other teams/players, because that spices up everything when you watch matches or discuss (or funnily trashtalk) with them. :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I rarely played basketball in the past during my school time. I was more into football and football is/was way more popular in Germany. I plan to start playing basketball with my relatives/friends soon, because we are all hyped about it. But it's very difficult to come together. Some go to school, others study, go to work or have a family to deal with. =/
Giannis is not called the Greek freak for nothing. people are arguing if he gonna be the face of the NBA after Lebron.

I don't mind about the easy route but KD was too much. his team was up 3-1 against the warriors and they blew the lead, he was part of the reason they lost. Also thunder never been a weak team, they were true contender with Westbrook and KD.

Fair enough, Kyrie is one of the best player right now. small trashtalk make thing fun, small bet like who buy diner are even better. I also don't like the Lakers. we have a hardcore Lakers fan here who must've been feeling himself after Lebron joined @TheMoa :heh

ah yeah football is the N1 sport in Europe even tho i don't like it. didn't play much basketball since i graduated. I feel you, It get harder to play collective sports once you get lost in your career, just a casual meet ups with a group of friends is rare enough.

Stayed up yesterday to watch the game between Mavs and Heat, was hype. 2000 Slovenia came to watch Luka and Dragic. Dragic went beast mode. It kinda suck that Slovenia won't play at the FIBA world cup in August due to the fact that Dragic and Luka couldn't join the qualifiers.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

took a peek at the first post, didn't know you were a fan of ToG, it was my 2nd favorite manga after one piece ( i know it's a manwha) but i had to stop reading it, was too annoyed by Rachel and Baam attitude toward her
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Giannis is not called the Greek freak for nothing. people are arguing if he gonna be the face of the NBA after Lebron.
I think we can all agree that Giannis is on the right way at the moment. I watched the Bucks vs. Rockets match yesterday and dear god, Harden was kinda underwhelming, I can't even remember Harden going for a 3-pointer. :lmao And Giannis just made his usual play, he had a couple of awesome defensive and offensive plays.

I don't mind about the easy route but KD was too much. his team was up 3-1 against the warriors and they blew the lead, he was part of the reason they lost. Also thunder never been a weak team, they were true contender with Westbrook and KD.
Haha, you really dislike KD a lot, heh? :lmao I know where you are coming from. On the positive side, the satisfaction will be even greater once the Warriors are knocked out. I have a relative who has a hard on the Warriors, it would please me to see him burn. :toc

Fair enough, Kyrie is one of the best player right now.
Yup, Kyrie is awesome. :awe Do you have any ideas what he will do next season?

small trashtalk make thing fun, small bet like who buy diner are even better. I also don't like the Lakers. we have a hardcore Lakers fan here who must've been feeling himself after Lebron joined @TheMoa :heh
Haha, yes we are like this more or less. And the good part is that we are never really serious about it, so there is no ill-feeling among us. It's just about pure entertainment and trashing each other in a friendly manner, as weird as it sounds. :lmao I like it this way more than a whole bunch rooting for the same thing.

ah yeah football is the N1 sport in Europe even tho i don't like it. didn't play much basketball since i graduated. I feel you, It get harder to play collective sports once you get lost in your career, just a casual meet ups with a group of friends is rare enough.
Oh god, it is exactly as you describe it. It's already an obstacle to have these casual meet ups. Doing anything which goes beyond that feels almost impossible to accomplish. I hate the fact how much your career - regardless of school, job, studying - screws up with your free time/private life. I know there are way worse things which could happen in your life, but still...

Stayed up yesterday to watch the game between Mavs and Heat, was hype. 2000 Slovenia came to watch Luka and Dragic. Dragic went beast mode. It kinda suck that Slovenia won't play at the FIBA world cup in August due to the fact that Dragic and Luka couldn't join the qualifiers.
Oh, there is a World Cup in August? I'm usually not a big fan of World Cups, but I can only talk about football in that regard. I consider the club teams way better than the national teams and the level of the Champions League (competition among the best European club teams) way higher than the level of a World Cup. Hence, the Football World Cup is more show than the real deal in my view.

took a peek at the first post, didn't know you were a fan of ToG, it was my 2nd favorite manga after one piece ( i know it's a manwha) but i had to stop reading it, was too annoyed by Rachel and Baam attitude toward her
Holy... am I looking at myself right now? I just recently dropped Tower of God and one of the main reasons is because of Baam's character and his behavior (or no behavior) towards Rachel as well. :lmao I always thought I'm the only person who thinks that way, haha. Glad to find someone else in the minority who has a similar view such as myself. I consider Baam one of the worst characters to have ever lived in the manga/manhwa universe. But I can't say it too loud, otherwise the hyped ToG readers will wreak havoc here. :oh

Wow... just wow... that you have the same issues ToG.
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Hey Syx! Do you remember last time that you embraced the greatness of the most awesome crossdressing fanart ever, right? Well, it seems that I was wrong in the end. Have you ever imagined there would be something going beyond that? That there would be something that is even greater then the greatness itself? Like a light that keeps shining till it will be gone but knowing that it will be there forever? Yes Syx, I am exactly talking about that. Yes, Syx it's that kind of a masterpiece. Yes, Syx its the day you've been waiting for a very long time. For this we all should stay together and keep thinking about the greatness that exist. Please, allow us all to have a moment of though together.
























































































FUCK THE MOMENT OF THOUGH. TIME FOR MUSIC.



Fighting crime
Trying to save the world
Here they come just in time
.................
.................
................

The Powerpuff Neverland!!


​
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Hey Syx! Do you remember last time that you embraced the greatness of the most awesome crossdressing fanart ever, right?



No.
Well, it seems that I was wrong in the end.



I don't believe ya.
Have you ever imagined there would be something going beyond that? That there would be something that is even greater then the greatness itself? Like a light that keeps shining till it will be gone but knowing that it will be there forever?



Cut.

That.

Crap.
Yes Syx, I am exactly talking about that. Yes, Syx it's that kind of a masterpiece. Yes, Syx its the day you've been waiting for a very long time. For this we all should stay together and keep thinking about the greatness that exist. Please, allow us all to have a moment of though together.



You know, whenever I see a post of yours in my thread, this is the image I have of you... always:



I swear to god... if you post such pictures here...

FUCK THE MOMENT OF THOUGH. TIME FOR MUSIC.



Fighting crime
Trying to save the world
Here they come just in time
.................
.................
................

The Promised Neverland trio!!


That's one of the cutest stuff I have ever seen. :wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf


You're greatness, you're crazy... But I love it. :lmao

Magi right now:
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I think we can all agree that Giannis is on the right way at the moment. I watched the Bucks vs. Rockets match yesterday and dear god, Harden was kinda underwhelming, I can't even remember Harden going for a 3-pointer. :lmao And Giannis just made his usual play, he had a couple of awesome defensive and offensive plays.


Haha, you really dislike KD a lot, heh? :lmao I know where you are coming from. On the positive side, the satisfaction will be even greater once the Warriors are knocked out. I have a relative who has a hard on the Warriors, it would please me to see him burn. :toc


Yup, Kyrie is awesome. :awe Do you have any ideas what he will do next season?


Haha, yes we are like this more or less. And the good part is that we are never really serious about it, so there is no ill-feeling among us. It's just about pure entertainment and trashing each other in a friendly manner, as weird as it sounds. :lmao I like it this way more than a whole bunch rooting for the same thing.


Oh god, it is exactly as you describe it. It's already an obstacle to have these casual meet ups. Doing anything which goes beyond that feels almost impossible to accomplish. I hate the fact how much your career - regardless of school, job, studying - screws up with your free time/private life. I know there are way worse things which could happen in your life, but still...


Oh, there is a World Cup in August? I'm usually not a big fan of World Cups, but I can only talk about football in that regard. I consider the club teams way better than the national teams and the level of the Champions League (competition among the best European club teams) way higher than the level of a World Cup. Hence, the Football World Cup is more show than the real deal in my view.


Holy... am I looking at myself right now? I just recently dropped Tower of God and one of the main reasons is because of Baam's character and his behavior (or no behavior) towards Rachel as well. :lmao I always thought I'm the only person who thinks that way, haha. Glad to find someone else in the minority who has a similar view such as myself. I consider Baam one of the worst characters to have ever lived in the manga/manhwa universe. But I can't say it too loud, otherwise the hyped ToG readers will wreak havoc here. :oh

Wow... just wow... that you have the same issues ToG.
I don't know how you do to watch games after you missed them. I can't get into a game once i already know the final result. At the same time Harden have no teammates beside CP3 and Clint capela.

Kyrie next move? 🤔 If the Celtics lose first playoffs round, i expect him to ask to be traded. He still have 1 year on his contract with the Celtics

that's what sport is about. I don't like people who rage about it.

I don't know about football but with basketball i definitely prefer watching the NBA than International competitions. But sometimes when your country is doing good, it can be hype. At least you can relate. That been said are you sure you're not saying Football World Cup is just show because Germany took the first round exit last time? :kappa

Yay, now i got a German bro. But wouldn't say Baam is the worst Character, i think i've seen worst. There was an anime where the MC couldn't stop crying every episode. Letter bee or something. i've never been angry that much at an anime because it was pretty good without the 5mn of crying every episode, eventually i dropped it :lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I don't know how you do to watch games after you missed them. I can't get into a game once i already know the final result.
True, watching a match you already know the result of kinda takes away the thrill and excitement. That's why I usually don't look up the scores and my friends are spoiler-friendly beings. So, everything is fine in that regard. : )

Kyrie next move? 🤔 If the Celtics lose first playoffs round, i expect him to ask to be traded. He still have 1 year on his contract with the Celtics
Oh shoot... I thought he would be a free agent after this season. :fail I hope we will get a clear decision from his side this season though. I would like to know which will be his next station before I decide whom to root for. : /

I don't know about football but with basketball i definitely prefer watching the NBA than International competitions. But sometimes when your country is doing good, it can be hype. At least you can relate. That been said are you sure you're not saying Football World Cup is just show because Germany took the first round exit last time? :kappa
Haha, no. I'm not a big supporter of the German football national team in general. The loss in the WC2018 was well-deserved.
In any case, the best football is played in the Champions League and in the top European leagues. That's why I prefer watching those more than the Football World Cups or European Championships, they are just nice to have for me. Unfortunately, the media hype and present them as the one true football competition, which kinda annoys me a little bit.

Yay, now i got a German bro.
:hi5

But wouldn't say Baam is the worst Character, i think i've seen worst. There was an anime where the MC couldn't stop crying every episode. Letter bee or something. i've never been angry that much at an anime because it was pretty good without the 5mn of crying every episode, eventually i dropped it :lmao
Baam would definitely make it into my top 10 worst manga/manhwa characters ever list, especially if we factor in the high hopes and expectations I had in regards to him. Furthermore, I strongly believe that SIU (the author of ToG) is a master at concealing the flaws of Baam. He does this extremely well in my opinion. Anyway, part of me is actually really sad that I dropped it. ToG was once my favorite series and I was part of it in a relatively early stage. But it's best to stop when the series takes a path where you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. : /
 
Top