do you fast too syx?
how many hours a day this time?
how many hours a day this time?
how many hours a day this time?I only fast during weekends (or during vacation). But not on days when I work.do you fast too syx?how many hours a day this time?
gonna collect them all and put them in one playlist 

I found some videos of Sakura cut during Produce48gonna collect them all and put them in one playlist
tagging @MarmaladeSky too. Just wanna share my happiness
she is so lovely![]()
Still waiting...I found some videos of Sakura cut during Produce48gonna collect them all and put them in one playlist
tagging @MarmaladeSky too. Just wanna share my happiness
she is so lovely![]()
hereee~~Still waiting...
![]()

Great! I will make me some nice, hot black tea, grab something sweet to eat and watch it.hereee~~
I am still at ep 9. There's more. Will add them later![]()
)
what does this gif mean?

Oh yeah, those fanarts are awesome. I love Mononoke <3.oi came across some faboulous art
this Mononoke is so beautiful
![]()
source @popopopopoopw
do you watch kimetsu syx-kun ? those kny are so great (@Nii i know you re a huge fan of Kny, maybe youll like those)
![]()
![]()
source @CCoCC-3
![]()
![]()
source : @kimetsu_takuan
![]()
@tkzk908
+
Posuka's greatness
![]()
![]()
I was fasting that day and thus couldn't eat or drink anything. My religion kinda "took away" the snacks. : ) The Sakura video is wonderful.what does this gif mean?![]()
I wasn't aware that Sakura got popular because of a competition show. That's new to me.
the Sakura power

Thanks for the nice pics Erinoi came across some faboulous art
this Mononoke is so beautiful
![]()
source @popopopopoopw
do you watch kimetsu syx-kun ? those kny are so great (@Nii i know you re a huge fan of Kny, maybe youll like those)
![]()
![]()
source @CCoCC-3
![]()
![]()
source : @kimetsu_takuan
![]()
@tkzk908
I'm somewhat on the same line as syx actually. I enjoy the manga and think it has its great moments, but I'm not a really big fan (though I would never drop it, syx just has very high standards
). ufotable's really doing a great job with the series though, actually surpassing the manga. That's why I have high hopes for some of the later parts of the manga, when the stories and battles improve quite a lot 
Giyuuuuuuu is so awesomeOh yeah, those fanarts are awesome. I love Mononoke <3.
Yup, I watch Kimetsu. I actually read it too, but dropped it at one point. Not because I thought it was bad though, but I also wouldn't consider it something special. The anime is doing great so far. Giyuu is best boi. : )
Posuka's picture, phewww.... it's lit!

Yeah the anime is flawless so far, love the ost, love the visuals, love everythingOkita-san daishouri~
Thanks for the nice pics ErinI'm somewhat on the same line as syx actually. I enjoy the manga and think it has its great moments, but I'm not a really big fan (though I would never drop it, syx just has very high standards
). ufotable's really doing a great job with the series though, actually surpassing the manga. That's why I have high hopes for some of the later parts of the manga, when the stories and battles improve quite a lot
![]()

OMG this amv is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazingFor a true One Piece fan like you : )
