Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
do you fast too syx? :?bunny how many hours a day this time?
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
do you fast too syx? :?bunny how many hours a day this time?
I only fast during weekends (or during vacation). But not on days when I work.

It's between approx. 4am til 9pm in my location.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I found some videos of Sakura cut during Produce48 :zomg gonna collect them all and put them in one playlist :zomg

tagging @MarmaladeSky too. Just wanna share my happiness :uguu

:teehee

she is so lovely :wtf
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
oi came across some faboulous art :zomg
this Mononoke is so beautiful ♥

source @popopopopoopw


do you watch kimetsu syx-kun ? those kny are so great (@Nii i know you re a huge fan of Kny, maybe youll like those :zomg)




source @CCoCC-3




source : @kimetsu_takuan



@tkzk908

+
Posuka's greatness ♥





 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
oi came across some faboulous art :zomg
this Mononoke is so beautiful ♥

source @popopopopoopw


do you watch kimetsu syx-kun ? those kny are so great (@Nii i know you re a huge fan of Kny, maybe youll like those :zomg)




source @CCoCC-3




source : @kimetsu_takuan



@tkzk908

+
Posuka's greatness ♥





Oh yeah, those fanarts are awesome. I love Mononoke <3.

Yup, I watch Kimetsu. I actually read it too, but dropped it at one point. Not because I thought it was bad though, but I also wouldn't consider it something special. The anime is doing great so far. Giyuu is best boi. : )

Posuka's picture, phewww.... it's lit!

what does this gif mean? :worrybunny
I was fasting that day and thus couldn't eat or drink anything. My religion kinda "took away" the snacks. : ) The Sakura video is wonderful. :zomg I wasn't aware that Sakura got popular because of a competition show. That's new to me.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
ooohh I thought it was something else :lmao

yes she is quite popular in Japan cuz of AKB48 and slayed the Produce48 show. She was even more popular than the 1st ranker (Wonyoung) during the show til the final but since they debut in Korea and it's Korean show I guess they had to make Wonyoung the 1st :lmao the Sakura power :zomg

Her personality is cute too :wtf
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


Okita-san daishouri~

oi came across some faboulous art :zomg
this Mononoke is so beautiful ♥

source @popopopopoopw


do you watch kimetsu syx-kun ? those kny are so great (@Nii i know you re a huge fan of Kny, maybe youll like those :zomg)




source @CCoCC-3




source : @kimetsu_takuan



@tkzk908
Thanks for the nice pics Erin :wtf I'm somewhat on the same line as syx actually. I enjoy the manga and think it has its great moments, but I'm not a really big fan (though I would never drop it, syx just has very high standards :nah). ufotable's really doing a great job with the series though, actually surpassing the manga. That's why I have high hopes for some of the later parts of the manga, when the stories and battles improve quite a lot :zomg
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh yeah, those fanarts are awesome. I love Mononoke <3.

Yup, I watch Kimetsu. I actually read it too, but dropped it at one point. Not because I thought it was bad though, but I also wouldn't consider it something special. The anime is doing great so far. Giyuu is best boi. : )

Posuka's picture, phewww.... it's lit!
Giyuuuuuuu is so awesome ♥ but sadly he didnt appear a lot , hope well see him back Asap

Yeah mononoke is prolly my fave movie :zomg

another lovely posuka's pic :zomg




Okita-san daishouri~



Thanks for the nice pics Erin :wtf I'm somewhat on the same line as syx actually. I enjoy the manga and think it has its great moments, but I'm not a really big fan (though I would never drop it, syx just has very high standards :nah). ufotable's really doing a great job with the series though, actually surpassing the manga. That's why I have high hopes for some of the later parts of the manga, when the stories and battles improve quite a lot :zomg
Yeah the anime is flawless so far, love the ost, love the visuals, love everything :zomg
i like the tengu guy !





















so sweeeeet ♥
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey bruv
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
hey there
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top