- Joined
- Feb 10, 2018
- Messages
- 1,955
- Reaction score
- 4,863
- Country
-
35 Million
I like it. No English scans, but hopefully there will be some in the future.Hi everyone,
I've seen some people talk about Blue Lock ! Is it good? I can't seem to find any english scan, hopefully it will get some if it has success !
For comparision sake print numbers during vol.3 for some series:
Blue Lock total print for vols.1-3 at around 170K
Looks like it's doing pretty good.For comparision sake print numbers during vol.3 for some series:
Gotobun no Hanayome - 250,000 (3 volumes) / 300,000 (3 volumes) - updated
Kanojo, Okarishimasu - 200,000 (3 volumes)
Runway de Waratte - 200,000 (3 volumes)
Senryuu Shoujo - 150,000 (3 volumes)
also
Tokyo Revengers - 200,000 (4 volumes)
Oricon salesAre Orient sales growing?

I should add that's the cut-off number for oricon top 50, actual sales number should be lower than that because it didn't make the list.│*16085(3)│------│------│------│------┃**16,085 (**3)┃2019/03|オリエント 4