I should have gone to Shiratorizawa.

Tippy toes

  • Slap mosquitoes

  • Touch da nose

  • I'd like a pause


Results are only viewable after voting.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
o
m
o
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Yup, Fumetsu is great, though I enjoy it more in batches, so I always let a few chapters pile up. Hopefully we will see an anime at some point :zomg
It's Tongari Boushi no Atelier, I think I saw you picking it up too some time ago, but not sure xD

Well I had a Haikyuu set not so long ago, so that should tell you how much I'm enjoying the manga :blush Current arc definitely is hype, makes me think that mb the manga will end after the tournament. A shame the anime likely won't reach Karasuno vs Nekoma, but there are many great moments before that too. Hopefully the same team will return for S3, then I'm sure we're in for a treat.

Nier Automata's a great game, I hope you can play it for real at some point. For now let the Nier addiction flow through you :blushbirb
An anime would be stunning yeah :wtf, though I wonder how popular the manga is.

Aaaah Atelier is amazing yes, it has less than 30 chapters so far, and it's a light reading, I'm sure you will like it.

Haikyuu's ending may be soon, but I feel like this part of the arc will take a long while, there are so many things to see yet like Kiyoko and Yacchan kissing. I was hoping Nekoma vs Karasuno was going to be animated soon or later, in some way, shame because it's one of my favorite parts. :worrybunny

I will play it soon, it's great so far :blush
I don't remember if I asked you before but do you play KH, Nii? The hype of it is still alive.
You basically didn't read the best chapters in HnK of this arc revy
and unintentional spoiled sth because I thought you were up to date :hmph


Good good revy now we talking, but plz don't make me enter into my 9S mood fangirl or I probably won't leave it for a while, as for nominating him, still planning on doing it if no husbando can out take his place in my heart, yet no one appeared.
I'm finishing it today, I swear, Internet is being terrible these days too.
I want to share my tears with you soon :emocat
Btw you're Xion and now I have Kairi \o/.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I actually made one not long ago but I'm lazy to update and put what I watched read and everything (it's a lot) so it's just there :catshrug
Doesn't matter, you can always put what you're currently watching/reading (I have a lot too and I add as long as I remember xD), this is my MAL, just in case.
Btw what's your opinion now on 9S xD
He's kinda my type of character, and also he reminds me quite a lot of Meliodas <_> doesn't to you? Also his moments with 2b make me like him even more.
When you finish nier automata game, if you want more there's novellas made by yoko taro it expand more on the world and what happen in the past with also two stage plays (one I found that is the boy stage play and the second is the girl that didn't found but only read about it ...it talks about A2 backstory when she was part of the yorha units, there's also scripts one of them is a must watch after you finish the game considering it's the aftermath of the true ending .......or not, for now it is but who knows what yoko will do for the next game (he did after all make the troll ending for darkengard 1 the prequel to nier )
The novels yeah, I was thinking to get them, but these aren't in my city, I don't know if I can read them online or something.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
He's kinda my type of character, and also he reminds me quite a lot of Meliodas <_> doesn't to you? Also his moments with 2b make me like him even more.
No not really he doesn't remind me of mel in personality that is on the other hand their fates are similar indeed.
Well I dunno who to compare him with, he's his own unique character but .....he kinda remind me of phos especially at first and how they changed tho they still different at the end, with phos still being our lovable idiot while nines is our lovable nerd (both still have psychological problem and are mentally unstable cuz of what they had to go through, they deserve all the happiness in the world)
I guess now the more I think about it nines does have similarity in personality with mel with how nines can hide what he really thinking about and rather observative
But ....Can't compare him to mel especially everytime I remember mel groping Elizabeth, can't never see nines doing that with a poker face and sate sate sate us :XD
The novels yeah, I was thinking to get them, but these aren't in my city, I don't know if I can read them online or something.
I read them online so there's that, there's a site that have all of them but for now finish the game first (borrow it form your friend when you have time to finish it shouldn't take long form where you are if you not a slowpo like am I that likes to finish every quest XD
Still there's some quests that are a must do soo and really important to both nines character and 2B even emil but his takes a while and have a lot thing of requirement in both of his quests so you do you :awe)


Will send you invitation in MAL but I'm lazy to update....
@Arjuna I do remember you asking for my mal account before I made one so I have one know tho it's dead
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
revo, your thoughts on Zoro's part of OP this week?
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
No not really he doesn't remind me of mel in personality that is on the other hand their fates are similar indeed.
Well I dunno who to compare him with, he's his own unique character but .....he kinda remind me of phos especially at first and how they changed tho they still different at the end, with phos still being our lovable idiot while nines is our lovable nerd (both still have psychological problem and are mentally unstable cuz of what they had to go through, they deserve all the happiness in the world)
I guess now the more I think about it nines does have similarity in personality with mel with how nines can hide what he really thinking about and rather observative
But ....Can't compare him to mel especially everytime I remember mel groping Elizabeth, can't never see nines doing that with a poker face and sate sate sate us :XD
I laughed too much I can't take that image from my mind now. :lmao
Well these two are shotas and pervs (?) (though this last thing is more from the fanarts).
Mel's fate is more similar to Homura. Seriously her tragedy with Madoka is almost similar with Meliodas and Elizabeth's one.

Phos is becoming my supreme fave, probably my current favorite character in general right now. Though Dia is still my love<333.
Btw I just finished Re: Zero and saw that you watched it as well, who's your fave there?
revo, your thoughts on Zoro's part of OP this week?
This latest chapter? Badass as always, but I thought and kinda hoped that he was going to lose here someway, even if Kamazou was weaker than him. Still, that injury only means problems in the future., looking forward to it. That rape face of his is still amazing though. :XD
What about you, Milly? Also @Jams.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,858
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It was alright. Though this Wano arc is really not doing it for me for whatever reason. For some reason Oda doing a samurai aesthetic feels.. wrong. Somehow.

Of all the different tones he's tried with his arcs this is probably the one I like the least.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I laughed too much I can't take that image from my mind now. :lmao
Well these two are shotas and pervs (?) (though this last thing is more from the fanarts).
Mel's fate is more similar to Homura. Seriously her tragedy with Madoka is almost similar with Meliodas and Elizabeth's one.

Phos is becoming my supreme fave, probably my current favorite character in general right now. Though Dia is still my love<333.
Btw I just finished Re: Zero and saw that you watched it as well, who's your fave there?
Nines a perv ?????
Noooooo?
@Nii do you consider nines a perv ?

Well yea I guess they similar to homura more, didn't think about it they definitely fit.
...btw how much do u know about 2B and nines story and fate, where are you last time you stop just so I know what not to accidentally spoil, did you reach route C?



He is definitely my favorite in HnK too but I just wonder why everything goes wrong for them, I just want them to smile again and be happy :emocat
Like seriously how sadistic can ichikawa be especially to phos and those who cares about him.
Btw new chapter out today and ooof that's all I could say (can't wait for you to catch up as I want to share a meme )

Rem Duu best gurl
I also really like felix
watched it when it was releasing, man I can't wait for second season to get relased (I also should start reading the LN probably )
Oh and here this

There's also a lot of cool abridged of the first season that you should check out now that you finished (will share them if u want )
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yoko is cute getting flustered :XD

OhhhHHHHHH, the song of the ancient that you send is also one of my fav been such a long time that I listen to it, still as good as ever.

Both of the one you said are good tho I prefer emil one, hits right in the feels
(making me remember that emil fight with his screaming in pain and especially when he starts to talk about kaine and the past, sad he can't remember nier :emobirb )

Btw i really like that guitar cover (prefer it than the last one )

Here a german cover cuz german

Some memes (I'm out of good cover, there one with vague of hope but it honestly song sound similar to the original so meh )

Making 2B more epic than she already is
And my fav just cuz of the top comment
"maybe 2B should give 9S a hand"

Yes....yes :emocat

We should probably switch place if we going to continue to talk about nier because I don't see us stopping soon :lmao
Will open then my folder of fanart and memes of all yoko related works (my battery is running out so can't do it now)
So true, especially bc it's so rare :XD

Glad you like the covers I send, agreed about the Emil one :crying
Woah first german Nier cover I've seen, not bad :o

Haha I know the track from the first vid, Force of Nature is one of the music tracks that turned into a meme :lmao (sorta like the one from Hero Academia)

lol, the hand joke is so dark it fits the Nier franchise quite well :emobirb

If you like that one electronic cover, mb you like this one too?


And another medley, especially the later tracks are quite good


Don't think we need to stop talking about Nier here, revo seems to enjoy it :blushbirb

An anime would be stunning yeah :wtf, though I wonder how popular the manga is.

Aaaah Atelier is amazing yes, it has less than 30 chapters so far, and it's a light reading, I'm sure you will like it.

Haikyuu's ending may be soon, but I feel like this part of the arc will take a long while, there are so many things to see yet like Kiyoko and Yacchan kissing. I was hoping Nekoma vs Karasuno was going to be animated soon or later, in some way, shame because it's one of my favorite parts. :worrybunny

I will play it soon, it's great so far :blush
I don't remember if I asked you before but do you play KH, Nii? The hype of it is still alive.
Think it's probably just a matter of time, the author's previous work Koe no Katachi was made into a movie and the Fumetsu does sell decently well. You never know with stuff like that though (if it's not a WSJ manga, those always get anime if they run long enough).

That's nice, will definitely check it out at some point :nod

Haha yeah, there's a lot that's yet to come. Even if it's the last "arc", I think Haikyuu will easily run for another 2 years. Perhaps it could become the One Piece of sports manga as well, but I dunno about that :XD Karasuno vs Nekoma is sadly too far away, the anime stopped directly after the match against Shiratorizawa, so there's a lot of material to cover. Still, it's going to happen at some point :zomg

I did check out KH1 because Sky recommended the franchise, but the first game didn't really get me all that excited, so I stopped after that. Think that hype train is just not for me.

Nines a perv ?????
Noooooo?
@Nii do you consider nines a perv ?

Well yea I guess they similar to homura more, didn't think about it they definitely fit.
...btw how much do u know about 2B and nines story and fate, where are you last time you stop just so I know what not to accidentally spoil, did you reach route C?



He is definitely my favorite in HnK too but I just wonder why everything goes wrong for them, I just want them to smile again and be happy :emocat
Like seriously how sadistic can ichikawa be especially to phos and those who cares about him.
Btw new chapter out today and ooof that's all I could say (can't wait for you to catch up as I want to share a meme )

Rem Duu best gurl
I also really like felix
watched it when it was releasing, man I can't wait for second season to get relased (I also should start reading the LN probably )
Oh and here this

There's also a lot of cool abridged of the first season that you should check out now that you finished (will share them if u want )
No, not at all. I would never compare him to Meliodas in the first place, but let's say I'm not the biggest Mel fan anyway :XD
Not sure what fanart revo saw, I'm curious :lambirb

Agreed about Rem best girl :nod
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Rei for you ❤


Fab hair. The legs tho. So long and slender
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Rei for you ❤

Fab hair. The legs tho. So long and slender
Such a queen :wtf the eyes are amazing, I love the coloring here, probably a next avi candidate ,always keep spamming your great fanarts Kiki-tan :blush

Mentioned on slack - you read 99/100 of Takagi yet?

I think I'm going to start the spin-off too.

Just finished to read them, I wanted some kind of confession so badly but I'm more than satisfaced with these chapters. :blush I like how Nishikata is more open than before, now their moments are so soft.
Also this panel hnnnnng


I did read some chapters of the spinoff, and it's actually fun, though I don't like it as much as the main series. I wish we saw Takagi and Nishikata's relationship grow a bit more before watching their family life, but that one is cute and Takagi-san as a savage mother is :hurr

 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Just finished to read them, I wanted some kind of confession so badly but I'm more than satisfaced with these chapters. :blush I like how Nishikata is more open than before, now their moments are so soft.
Also this panel hnnnnng


I did read some chapters of the spinoff, and it's actually fun, though I don't like it as much as the main series. I wish we saw Takagi and Nishikata's relationship grow a bit more before watching their family life, but that one is cute and Takagi-san as a savage mother is :hurr

undefined
Yea you're greedy :heh and true, what we got was more than enough from both of them. They've been slowly getting there. I wonder how long we'll have to wait for the real deal.

That panel is hnnng lol, this was my G.O.A.T panel, just before yours -

She's just so eager and excited before asking for his hand! Defs one of the cutest pages I've seen.

I think if I read it, I'd probably skip a lot of it if I know it's about the kid.

I've got some arts saved case I nominated her as a waifu, here's one:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This chapter release for Our Precious Conversations is taking forever...

I've re-read chapter 28 and most Caffeine x Harumin moments like 10 times now :fail



Just love how she looks into the sky like that ♥
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Yea you're greedy :heh and true, what we got was more than enough from both of them. They've been slowly getting there. I wonder how long we'll have to wait for the real deal.
Well of course I am, too much teasing in 100 chapters will be the death for me :emocat but at least the moments are cuter and cuter with each chapter.
If there will be a confession someday, I hope it comes from Nishikata first (?).
That panel is hnnng lol, this was my G.O.A.T panel, just before yours -

She's just so eager and excited before asking for his hand! Defs one of the cutest pages I've seen.

I think if I read it, I'd probably skip a lot of it if I know it's about the kid.

I've got some arts saved case I nominated her as a waifu, here's one:
undefined
These kind of panels of her smiling alongside the few ones of her blushing are. :wtf
Takagi-san being so obvious of her crush makes this more cute. :lmao
I think almost all chapters are about the daughter, in fact, I think Nishikata barely has focus on the chapters, but maybe I'm wrong. I still want to save the spinoff when the main series has more chapters, but I did read a particular chapter of the spinoff that almost blew my mind :XD

Wait you want to nominate her for waifu?:o

This chapter release for Our Precious Conversations is taking forever...

I've re-read chapter 28 and most Caffeine x Harumin moments like 10 times now :fail


Just love how she looks into the sky like that ♥
I know right? And I never can't find any raws or scans of the next chapters, you just have to wait for translations and they always take a while. I've reread the chapters of Azuma-kun being sick so many times as well xD.
She looks so cute there, she just can't believe what is happening, I can't really wait when Caffeine starts to act more like a couple with her. :blush
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I think almost all chapters are about the daughter, in fact, I think Nishikata barely has focus on the chapters, but maybe I'm wrong. I still want to save the spinoff when the main series has more chapters, but I did read a particular chapter of the spinoff that almost blew my mind :XD

Wait you want to nominate her for waifu?:o
That's a shame, unless the daughter is cool I could skip it. But now I'm really interested in this mind blowing chapter tho lol.

Yea maybe. I have like 100 waifus but I think Takagi is the one I could fanboy the easiest rn.

I know right? And I never can't find any raws or scans of the next chapters, you just have to wait for translations and they always take a while. I've reread the chapters of Azuma-kun being sick so many times as well xD.
She looks so cute there, she just can't believe what is happening, I can't really wait when Caffeine starts to act more like a couple with her. :blush
Yea, it's getting bad, re-reading so many times because there isn't a new chap. I thought it might be regular (monthly) since the official translations are on crunchyroll.
Exactly! When she starts getting more comfortable she'll be even more cuter, if that's possible.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
@Asachi finally read the latest Houseki chap and this is too painful, my heart can't take it. I'm also sad because I'm truly starting to dislike Bort lmao, and was one of my favorites, seriously I feel terrible for Phos. What did you think of the chapter? And you said you had a meme, please share so I can laugh. :emobirb
@revo I see you've begun reading Umineko :grumble
How do you find it so far ? :lambirb
So far I'm really liking it, trying to finish episode 3 right now :nod do you watch/read Umineko too, Darko?
obligatory to tag @Maga here

It was alright. Though this Wano arc is really not doing it for me for whatever reason. For some reason Oda doing a samurai aesthetic feels.. wrong. Somehow.

Of all the different tones he's tried with his arcs this is probably the one I like the least.
I actually agree with you here, only reason I was hyped the most of this arc was for some Zoro spotlight (though I don't like the idea of him being from a samurai family or something, what about you?), but I'm not liking the aesthetic of Wano very much, and I feel like Oda introduced many new characters in so few chapters.

Can't believe I never asked you this Jams, but do you have any ships in OP?

No, not at all. I would never compare him to Meliodas in the first place, but let's say I'm not the biggest Mel fan anyway :XD
Not sure what fanart revo saw, I'm curious :lambirb
I think it's better to leave these fanarts in secret, but if the curiosity is real I may share :fan
Not a Mel fan? I'm curious now, who are your fave characters in Nanatsu? And what are your thoughts on the last arc? (.❛ ᴗ ❛.)
Yea maybe. I have like 100 waifus but I think Takagi is the one I could fanboy the easiest rn.
Waifu Wars should be almost here, do you plan to nominate someone? Takagi would be a great option I would totally support her
Yea, it's getting bad, re-reading so many times because there isn't a new chap. I thought it might be regular (monthly) since the official translations are on crunchyroll.
Exactly! When she starts getting more comfortable she'll be even more cuter, if that's possible.
Have to say, I'm rereading Tonikaku while finishing Tomo-chan, I'm on the need of cute romance mangas and the waiting of new Takagi-san and Boku to Kimi chapters are killing me. :emocat
She'll be cuter ofc, especially with Caffeine-kun at her side, they're so good together because Nozomin is full of anxiety 24/7 and Caffeine is such a chill guy, still can't get over that chapters where he finds out that his girlfriend cheated on him :XD
Rem Duu best gurl
I also really like felix
watched it when it was releasing, man I can't wait for second season to get relased (I also should start reading the LN probably )
Oh and here this

There's also a lot of cool abridged of the first season that you should check out now that you finished (will share them if u want )
Rem is very cute, but I feel like I'm one of the few who finds Emilia better :XD I like both ships though, Subaru looks great with them both. How do you feel about Emilia?
Yeah I'm expecting S2, can't wait \o/ I bet it will be great. And go ahead, share them, only content I managed to get after finishing are fanarts :zomg
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Asachi finally read the latest Houseki chap and this is too painful, my heart can't take it. I'm also sad because I'm truly starting to dislike Bort lmao, and was one of my favorites, seriously I feel terrible for Phos. What did you think of the chapter? And you said you had a meme, please share so I can laugh. :emobirb

So far I'm really liking it, trying to finish episode 3 right now :nod do you watch/read Umineko too, Darko?
obligatory to tag @Maga here
My reaction when reading the chapter was like this:




God the chapter hurted when I first read it soo much.
especially because phos never once attack or evennot seem threatening when they all attack him like that, that final panel when everyone throw theirs swords at him while he was begging :emocat
Shinsha saddd face when bort attacked phos with no hesitation while he was giving him self up, like look at shinsha face when suggesting to keep him away :emobirb

Phos begged so much this chapter and yet they all were ruthless to their former ally


As for the meme, well I have one right now about the chapter.

There's also an other one that I remember seeing but lost, it's basically sensei doing kamehameha XD


There's also this but in an old chapter that described my reaction when reading it

and now this marks the day where there's finally an other HnK reader in MH and that means I can get to talk to someone about the later chapters finally.




Also about umineko anime (i assume it's anime cuz u said ep 3), run away as far as you can and never touch it again, go read the manga (I didn't read it yet but I did watch some of the anime then drop it XD)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw nice avy and sig you have there
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,858
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I actually agree with you here, only reason I was hyped the most of this arc was for some Zoro spotlight (though I don't like the idea of him being from a samurai family or something, what about you?), but I'm not liking the aesthetic of Wano very much, and I feel like Oda introduced many new characters in so few chapters.

Can't believe I never asked you this Jams, but do you have any ships in OP?
Yeah, I don't like that either. Zoro was fine as he was. Maybe for the Japanese audience this is amazing because it's their culture and all but for me it just makes it seem less special because it's so many other manga do something similar.

And I have many ships.

The lord of high seas for me right now is Sanji x Pudding. I'm all in on that.

Usopp x Kaya is also pretty strong.

Zoro x Perona I kind of like.

Luffy x Boa Hancock is a solid contender too. Though I think I might still lean Luffy x Nami right now. I sort of float back and forth between those two.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What about you Revs?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
So far I'm really liking it, trying to finish episode 3 right now :nod do you watch/read Umineko too, Darko?
obligatory to tag @Maga here
I finished part 7 iirc 🤔
 
Top