Blu-Ray 1 (First Week) - 4,091
DVD 1 (First Week) - 784
Anime did give an decent boost to the series and dvd/blu-ray sales are okay, similar to other succesful manga adaptation in last year like Golden Kamuy, Hatara Saibou and Takagi-san etc.
MOMO-the blood taker- (Lead Color)
Golden Kamui
Kingdom
Shuttle Eyes
Maku Musubi
Minamoto-kun Monogatari Batuque (Color)
Rikudou
Bungo
Libidors
Dorokei
Kaguya-sama wo Kataritai Kawaisounine, Genki-kun (Color)
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
Shadows House
Hana Matsu ibara: Meguru Haru
Akechi The Girls School (Special from Tonari no Young Jump)
Who I Am (Color/Monthly Series)
Maid in Hikkomuse
Snack Basue
Satsujin Muzai Figure (Oneshot)
ABSENT: Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai, Doujigun Kan, Tiempo
I thought Snack Basue was doing better? Yikes. Also slightly surprised Diner got kicked out to Tonari no Young Jump, it literally has beaten an Usogui's mangaka's new work, Dorokei and just slightly worse than Momo which is Boku Girl's mangaka's new work.
As for Diner, it was older than other series and didn't show any sign of growing i guess. Young Jump doesn't really keep series around because they're doing better than others. If they're not satisfied with a series performance they just cancel it or move it.
So it's getting an live action movie, it's the first time I am hearing too.
It seems so bizarre. I am not sure how it holds up against other japanese films, but it looks like a cheap horror movie to me.I kinda want to watch it now. It could be fun.
I watched trailer a few times already. I hope the movie is like trailer, and it's not comedy. It looks unintentionally funny to me, and it's great.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.