I should have gone to Shiratorizawa.

Tippy toes

  • Slap mosquitoes

  • Touch da nose

  • I'd like a pause


Results are only viewable after voting.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Rem Duu best gurl
I also really like felix
watched it when it was releasing, man I can't wait for second season to get relased (I also should start reading the LN probably )
Oh and here this

There's also a lot of cool abridged of the first season that you should check out now that you finished (will share them if u want )
Rem is very cute, but I feel like I'm one of the few who finds Emilia better :XD I like both ships though, Subaru looks great with them both. How do you feel about Emilia?
Yeah I'm expecting S2, can't wait \o/ I bet it will be great.
My reaction when reading the chapter was like this:




God the chapter hurted when I first read it soo much.
especially because phos never once attack or evennot seem threatening when they all attack him like that, that final panel when everyone throw theirs swords at him while he was begging :emocat
Shinsha saddd face when bort attacked phos with no hesitation while he was giving him self up, like look at shinsha face when suggesting to keep him away :emobirb

Phos begged so much this chapter and yet they all were ruthless to their former ally


As for the meme, well I have one right now about the chapter.
There's also an other one that I remember seeing but lost, it's basically sensei doing kamehameha XD

There's also this but in an old chapter that described my reaction when reading it
and now this marks the day where there's finally an other HnK reader in MH and that means I can get to talk to someone about the later chapters finally.
And also by rereading the chapter...Phos literally explained everything, why is happening and what is needed, even begging in that painful state and....they still shatter him without a care?? It's too cruel even the oldest chapters look like a lie because almost everyone is truly cruel towards Phos ughh. And Asachi, don't tell me we have to wait a month?D:

That meme though x,DD needed some laugh, now I'm in the search for fanarts and memes, don't forget to spam this place with them everyday (?).
And also now we can comment on the Houseki thread even more \o/.
Also about umineko anime (i assume it's anime cuz u said ep 3), run away as far as you can and never touch it again, go read the manga (I didn't read it yet but I did watch some of the anime then drop it XD)
Aahh don't worry, Magi already warned me on how bad the anime is, I'm in the manga episode 3 "Banquet of the Golden Witch". I'm even rereading some Higurashi chapters when the anime started to become bad to me (?).
Btw nice avy and sig you have there
Thanks, got in a MadoHomu mood lately (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Will you come back to your Xion set?
Yeah, I don't like that either. Zoro was fine as he was. Maybe for the Japanese audience this is amazing because it's their culture and all but for me it just makes it seem less special because it's so many other manga do something similar.

And I have many ships.

The lord of high seas for me right now is Sanji x Pudding. I'm all in on that.

Usopp x Kaya is also pretty strong.

Zoro x Perona I kind of like.

Luffy x Boa Hancock is a solid contender too. Though I think I might still lean Luffy x Nami right now. I sort of float back and forth between those two.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What about you Revs?
Sanji/Pudding is a strong one, I like it, especially for Pudding since is a character I grew to love in her arc.
Can't believe someone still remembers Usopp/Kaya :zomg they're a basically canon ship but almost nobody remembers them.
Ah, a ship from Zoro's harem? Have to say they're pretty cute, their fanarts are stunning <_>

My biggest ships are Zoro/Tashigi, Sabo/Koala and Nami/Vivi (I can't help that last one). Luffy and Nami used to be my OTP but I can't imagine Luffy in romances anymore lol. Franky/Robin is a popular one, though I don't ship them that much they look great together; Zoro/Robin, on the contrary...I never managed to like them lol.
I finished part 7 iirc 🤔
Ah nice :zomg who are your fave characters so far?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think it's better to leave these fanarts in secret, but if the curiosity is real I may share :fan
Not a Mel fan? I'm curious now, who are your fave characters in Nanatsu? And what are your thoughts on the last arc? (.❛ ᴗ ❛.)
Well you've certainly picked my curiosity, feel more than free to share them :3

The last arc was just bad in my eyes, it all went downhill sometime after the Escanor vs Estarossa fight. Still some good moments here and there (like the Mael reveal), but pretty disappointing overall. Favourite characters prolly would be Merlin and Escanor, but also like the Diane/King combo, they're a cute couple :blush
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Waifu Wars should be almost here, do you plan to nominate someone?
Who knows?


Have to say, I'm rereading Tonikaku while finishing Tomo-chan, I'm on the need of cute romance mangas and the waiting of new Takagi-san and Boku to Kimi chapters are killing me. :emocat
She'll be cuter ofc, especially with Caffeine-kun at her side, they're so good together because Nozomin is full of anxiety 24/7 and Caffeine is such a chill guy, still can't get over that chapters where he finds out that his girlfriend cheated on him :XD
Same, I check for Boku to Kimi chaps every day. It's ridiculous I'm legit obsessed atm.
Ayyyy what if Hamarin meets the girl who cheated? I think it could happen. Also Nozomin and Hamarin are waifu potential.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Rem is very cute, but I feel like I'm one of the few who finds Emilia better :XD I like both ships though, Subaru looks great with them both. How do you feel about Emilia?
Yeah I'm expecting S2, can't wait \o/ I bet it will be great.
Form S1 I'm honestly neutral about her, tho I know there's more in the LN about her or so I heard

And also by rereading the chapter...Phos literally explained everything, why is happening and what is needed, even begging in that painful state and....they still shatter him without a care?? It's too cruel even the oldest chapters look like a lie because almost everyone is truly cruel towards Phos ughh. And Asachi, don't tell me we have to wait a month?D:

That meme though x,DD needed some laugh, now I'm in the search for fanarts and memes, don't forget to spam this place with them everyday (?).
And also now we can comment on the Houseki thread even more \o/.
and thats what hurts more,it shows that the only peoples that cared for phos are gone aka ghost and Antarc :emocat
Was everything really a lie, is my ship with phos and shinsha gone now (i still have hope considering It looks like she feeling bad about what they doing to phos)
Also cairn will she ever be back to her old grumpy self, did aechmea do sth to her toand make her like that, manipulating her, or is it really the true cairn and she only was like that because of the remainder of ghost?
So many questions :notlikethis

The Admirabilis now cares about phos then his own kind, it's devastating
Phos is trying to fix everything while they giving him shit.

Don't worry, a week or more and the spoilers will come out depend on how much the dialogue there is the chapter will be translated quickly or not, but usually the chapter comes out at the end of every month.


That thread need to be revived, will post the spoilers in it when they comes out.

Thanks, got in a MadoHomu mood lately (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Will you come back to your Xion set?
I dunno, maybe, it will be a new one (but I'm lazy ) tho I still didn't decide if it's xion or someone else.
(The good thing is that when looking for the meme avy for the MG I found a lot of xions fanarts)
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,857
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sanji/Pudding is a strong one, I like it, especially for Pudding since is a character I grew to love in her arc.
Can't believe someone still remembers Usopp/Kaya :zomg they're a basically canon ship but almost nobody remembers them.
Ah, a ship from Zoro's harem? Have to say they're pretty cute, their fanarts are stunning <_>

My biggest ships are Zoro/Tashigi, Sabo/Koala and Nami/Vivi (I can't help that last one). Luffy and Nami used to be my OTP but I can't imagine Luffy in romances anymore lol. Franky/Robin is a popular one, though I don't ship them that much they look great together; Zoro/Robin, on the contrary...I never managed to like them lol.
I never forget good romance.

Luffy is tough. I feel like I ship him with characters because I want to see him grow in a way where that becomes possible. Right now, I agree he's not there. And I guess that makes sense he'd lose his innocent feel if he ever hit puberty. I just see so much shipping potential there.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Well you've certainly picked my curiosity, feel more than free to share them :3

The last arc was just bad in my eyes, it all went downhill sometime after the Escanor vs Estarossa fight. Still some good moments here and there (like the Mael reveal), but pretty disappointing overall. Favourite characters prolly would be Merlin and Escanor, but also like the Diane/King combo, they're a cute couple :blush
Since Meliodas's "death" the series in geenral went downhill, but at least good things like the Holy War Flashback arc and Gowther's gaiden were pretty great. Escanor vs Meliodas was a thing most fans loved the most, but it's like if Nakaba didn't know how to handle good ideas since the Estarossa's plot twist. The writing of the first major arc and this one are like day and night. :XD
Ah, so you like King? :zomg he's my favorite, and Diane/King is from the best romances there, definetly were my otp in the first arc before they confessed to each other.
and thats what hurts more,it shows that the only peoples that cared for phos are gone aka ghost and Antarc :emocat
Was everything really a lie, is my ship with phos and shinsha gone now (i still have hope considering It looks like she feeling bad about what they doing to phos)
Also cairn will she ever be back to her old grumpy self, did aechmea do sth to her toand make her like that, manipulating her, or is it really the true cairn and she only was like that because of the remainder of ghost?
So many questions :notlikethis

The Admirabilis now cares about phos then his own kind, it's devastating
Phos is trying to fix everything while they giving him shit.

Don't worry, a week or more and the spoilers will come out depend on how much the dialogue there is the chapter will be translated quickly or not, but usually the chapter comes out at the end of every month.


That thread need to be revived, will post the spoilers in it when they comes out.

ANTARC :emobirb:emobirb:emobirb
I'm sure some of them will have a redemption, and Shinsha NEEDS to have one.
Good then! Most of the mangas I follow have a chapter every month, but translator take their time I gotta wait like three months more, good that Houseki doesn't suffer that ;-;


Xion has plenty of amazing avis yeah ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
Made me think, will you nominate someone for Waifus?

I never forget good romance.

Luffy is tough. I feel like I ship him with characters because I want to see him grow in a way where that becomes possible. Right now, I agree he's not there. And I guess that makes sense he'd lose his innocent feel if he ever hit puberty. I just see so much shipping potential there.
Luffy has a good chance for romance development when he gets serious, though Oda gave him plenty of chances for harem and nothing really happened. Nami/Luffy has the most hints though.
Thinking about it, do you ship Natsu with some character?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,857
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Luffy has a good chance for romance development when he gets serious, though Oda gave him plenty of chances for harem and nothing really happened. Nami/Luffy has the most hints though.
Thinking about it, do you ship Natsu with some character?
Yeah, in my dreamworld Oda does something with some of it near the end of the manga but I can't honestly say that I think that will actually happen.

As for Natsu. Erza. Erza. And also Erza. Why do you think I hate Jellal so much, other than him being a terrible character that should be dead twice over? Damn you Mashima...

 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Yeah, in my dreamworld Oda does something with some of it near the end of the manga but I can't honestly say that I think that will actually happen.
Same. Now it's kinda late for ir but with Nami he has many hints, that could happen in the future if Oda changes his mind.
My hope is on Zoro having something, such a big harem would be a waste for nothing.:teehee



As for Natsu. Erza. Erza. And also Erza. Why do you think I hate Jellal so much, other than him being a terrible character that should be dead twice over? Damn you Mashima...
Gosh, yeah, I need to remember it's Natza xD. I always forgot Jellal existed, Mashima made him randomly show up and I "oh yeah right this was a character". Any other who you didn't like? What about Edens Zero? Any character you don't like very much?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,857
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gosh, yeah, I need to remember it's Natza xD. I always forgot Jellal existed, Mashima made him randomly show up and I "oh yeah right this was a character". Any other who you didn't like? What about Edens Zero? Any character you don't like very much?
Mosco, I guess. He seems like pretty much a gag character with no long term potential at all. Other than that, not really. I joke about hating Justice just because he's clearly Jellal's alt but really there isn't enough there to even form much of an option yet.

You?
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Mosco, I guess. He seems like pretty much a gag character with no long term potential at all. Other than that, not really. I joke about hating Justice just because he's clearly Jellal's alt but really there isn't enough there to even form much of an option yet.

You?
Homura is cute and gives the hype but she isn't exactly my type of character, I don't dislike her but I'm pretty neutral, but we will see. I surprisingly like Shiki a lot.
Any ships? :nod
 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,857
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Homura is cute and gives the hype but she isn't exactly my type of character, I don't dislike her but I'm pretty neutral, but we will see. I surpisly like Shiki a lot.
Any ships? :nod
Shiki X Harem. I mean, how could I not? Shiki X Elsie Crimson of course leading the way.

Not really a lot to work with aside from Shiki so far in the male character department. Weisz is fine but he's kinda like Sanji you need the right girl to work with him. Like I shipped nobody with Sanji until Pudding appeared and she was perfect. It's kind of the same deal.

Any stand out for you yet?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
What kinda title is that :grumble
Could it be..:gwah
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Since Meliodas's "death" the series in geenral went downhill, but at least good things like the Holy War Flashback arc and Gowther's gaiden were pretty great. Escanor vs Meliodas was a thing most fans loved the most, but it's like if Nakaba didn't know how to handle good ideas since the Estarossa's plot twist. The writing of the first major arc and this one are like day and night. :XD
Ah, so you like King? :zomg he's my favorite, and Diane/King is from the best romances there, definetly were my otp in the first arc before they confessed to each other.
Agreed, I think I actually enjoyed all the Gaiden, Nakaba's good with those :nod But yeah, a lot went wrong during the war, wouldn't even know where to start... :XD Oh and Escanor vs Mel was good, but nothing memorable for me.

Yeah I like King (was my favourite sin at times), just not sure if the Elvis haircut was necessary xD Though it sort of fits his character. So if I understand you correctly, you have a new OTP now/after they confessed? Pretty much everyone got together with someone else, so there's certainly a lot to choose from lol (it's one of the things I like about Nanatsu though, not many other shounen adventures have such a heavy focus on love).
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Shiki X Harem. I mean, how could I not? Shiki X Elsie Crimson of course leading the way.

Not really a lot to work with aside from Shiki so far in the male character department. Weisz is fine but he's kinda like Sanji you need the right girl to work with him. Like I shipped nobody with Sanji until Pudding appeared and she was perfect. It's kind of the same deal.

Any stand out for you yet?
Shiki x Elsie would be amazing, their relationship would be great already. The harem is real as well, kinda like Natsu sort of one lol, I wonder if he will have a Lisanna kind of character.
I didn't think about Weisz in that way but you may be right, I do think he looks good with Rebecca (more in the aesthetic way though), I think Mashima will put him with that bunny girl from the first chapters, if Weisz keeps being my favorite, they may become an OTP (?).

I thought Shiki x Rebecca would be neutral for me because of the NaLu reminders, but they're cute together actually, if things go good I may ship them more in the future :3.
What do you think of Loke x Lucy btw? My first ship when I started to read FT, and one of the few guys I ship Lucy with.
What kinda title is that :grumble
Could it be..:gwah
For good luck in the current times I guess? Though I gave up and gave you the honor of being in the title again:awe
Agreed, I think I actually enjoyed all the Gaiden, Nakaba's good with those :nod But yeah, a lot went wrong during the war, wouldn't even know where to start... :XD Oh and Escanor vs Mel was good, but nothing memorable for me.
The gaidens were always the hype yeah :nod especially Gowther's and King's for me. I'm scared the manga ends withough Merlin's and Escanor's ones though, but we will see.
Same there, Escanor vs Mel were good and interesting chapters but the hype died for me just when it ended, most of the fandom still remembers and loves it today, still the reason of most of the fights between users too lol.
Yeah I like King (was my favourite sin at times), just not sure if the Elvis haircut was necessary xD Though it sort of fits his character. So if I understand you correctly, you have a new OTP now/after they confessed? Pretty much everyone got together with someone else, so there's certainly a lot to choose from lol (it's one of the things I like about Nanatsu though, not many other shounen adventures have such a heavy focus on love).
You think so? I though his old design did fit him more xD but I guess it goes with his kinda new personality. The powerup was weird and didn't like it, but he manages to still be my favorite there.
Indeed, I like that as well \o/ Nanatsu handles the romance in some different way, no wonder ship wars never existed in the fandom. The "they were lovers" becomes repetitive at some point but as you said, it's nice to see that concept in a adventure/action shonen. My otp is Meliodas/Elizabeth, kinda unpopular opinion since they aren't very loved despite being the MCs. :lmao I was always indifferent to them and kinda disliked them at some point, but after Meliodas "resurrection" I liked how Nakaba started to make them. Plus I'm all for angst/tragic plots :sweatbunny
Would be great if Escanor/Merlin develop more, despite if the author wanted to make Merlin part of Mel's harem.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia

ANTARC :emobirb:emobirb:emobirb
I'm sure some of them will have a redemption, and Shinsha NEEDS to have one.
Good then! Most of the mangas I follow have a chapter every month, but translator take their time I gotta wait like three months more, good that Houseki doesn't suffer that ;-;


Xion has plenty of amazing avis yeah ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
Made me think, will you nominate someone for Waifus?
oof what a sorts of manga are those, now that nnt is ending all the mangas I read are monthly but the translation doesn't take that long.

I think the longer monthly manga that gets slow in translation in BB


Good question, I still didn't decide who will it be, but for those I could nominate are raphtalia form tate no yuusha (especially considering I have materials to back her up as I read the LN) tohru form fruit basket because I said in the last WW that maybe I'll nominate her, without even knowing that there will be a readaptation this year of Fruit basket :XD and finally kaine form Nier (not automata)



HB: yona form AnY (she doing great in the manga tho I still don't know yet)
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,857
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Shiki x Elsie would be amazing, their relationship would be great already. The harem is real as well, kinda like Natsu sort of one lol, I wonder if he will have a Lisanna kind of character.
I didn't think about Weisz in that way but you may be right, I do think he looks good with Rebecca (more in the aesthetic way though), I think Mashima will put him with that bunny girl from the first chapters, if Weisz keeps being my favorite, they may become an OTP (?).

I thought Shiki x Rebecca would be neutral for me because of the NaLu reminders, but they're cute together actually, if things go good I may ship them more in the future :3.
What do you think of Loke x Lucy btw? My first ship when I started to read FT, and one of the few guys I ship Lucy with.
Not sure. I don't have a problem with Loke x Lucy. I think it would have depended alot on how it was built up. But there could have been potential there.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
oof what a sorts of manga are those, now that nnt is ending all the mangas I read are monthly but the translation doesn't take that long.

I think the longer monthly manga that gets slow in translation in BB


Good question, I still didn't decide who will it be, but for those I could nominate are raphtalia form tate no yuusha (especially considering I have materials to back her up as I read the LN) tohru form fruit basket because I said in the last WW that maybe I'll nominate her, without even knowing that there will be a readaptation this year of Fruit basket :XD and finally kaine form Nier (not automata)



HB: yona form AnY (she doing great in the manga tho I still don't know yet)
Raphtalia is being best girl for almost everyone (?) I don't know her that much but she reminds me of Holo (yes I did read the Mikasa vs Holo final because of the salt)
Tohru is a cutie, I woud totally support her :blush
Yona and Kaine being nominated would be great, especially if they win since two characters of their series already won the Waifu/Husbando wars xD.
I wasn't going to nominate anyone but I will go for Kairi (only because of Marmy and Sky) though I'm not going to campaign this year.
Not sure. I don't have a problem with Loke x Lucy. I think it would have depended alot on how it was built up. But there could have been potential there.
I'm sure that Mashima definetly thought about them, but he changed his mind like with some other ships, Natsu/Erza and Natsu/Lisanna for example. The "big four" kinda started to exist later in the series after the first time skip.
Hey @revo I need your help :kappa

What is it Darko-chan?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
your theme :zomg
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
your theme :zomg
I never watched Crystal but this theme is so epic :wtf I should watch it soon, though I read some bad reviews of the remake.
Do you like the Uranus and Naptune one?
 
Top