- Joined
- Feb 1, 2014
- Messages
- 121
- Reaction score
- 47
- Age
- 30
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I am huge Fairy Tail fanboy. That said, I have to admit that most of NNT's high tiers defeat Acno. This is mainly due to the vast gap in speed(at least in terms of combat) and physical stats. While Acno sports great DC capabilities in his roars and has the ability to eat magic, characters like Zel, DK, Mel and Ban, whom excel in physical combat, would do well against him. Full Counter and Hunter fest alone are straight up gg. And if he go but feats, Mel's danafor busting is heaps and bounds better than any of Acno's roars and I'd argue that Glox's spirit spear 1st form is at least comparable
I might get a lot a stick for this but I'd say even AM Mel could take Acno comfortably if he fights normally
EDIT: It is worth noting that Acno does not have passive immunity to magic like Demon King's 'The Ruler'. He has to actually eat the magic the to nullify it.
I might get a lot a stick for this but I'd say even AM Mel could take Acno comfortably if he fights normally
EDIT: It is worth noting that Acno does not have passive immunity to magic like Demon King's 'The Ruler'. He has to actually eat the magic the to nullify it.