Why do people keep repeating this as it's the most true thing in the world. It's becoming a meme. Many times I have shown that during Toriko's highest popularity, other series were more promoted in Jump than it. I think Toriko max had 11/12 CPs in a year, while plenty series had up 10+ to 14CPs a year: Nisekoi, Haikyu, Medaka Box, AssClass, Nurarihyon, Reborn, Beelzebub, Bleach, Kochikame, Neverland, We Never Learn, Kimetsu, Shokugeki, Black Clover, Kuroko, MHA, Bakuman, Dr. Stone, etc, yet people keep repeating "toriko push" like it's miles ahead.
Seeing people again try to push it towards "samurai 8 is shit" topic, for the data lovers, if anyone has collected info on how many CPs a series had in a year, lets post it here and see which is actually the most pushed series in Jump. Like from 2010 to 2019 (issue 1-52 for 2010, 1-52 for 2011, etc). Otherwise, I may end up collecting the info, but I'm sure few people here like to keep lots of stats.
Also another type of statistics, lets see which series got most pushed in it's beginning. Like for it's first ~2 years (100 chapters), how many CPs & Covers it got?
Remember Bakuman had like 15, Toriko like 16-17, Kimetsu 19, BC ~26, MHA ~24. In which again, the most promoted Toriko will be loosing a lot