I've read this on /a/ so i don't really put much stock into it but does anyone know if Togashi got a super special contract that lets him do whatever/whenever with HxH because jump treated him like shit near the end of YYH?
From what I know, it's more a really weird set of circumstances concerning Togashi's perfectionism, his dissatisfaction with working for Jump, and Jump subsequently having to beg him to come back to do HxH. Honestly, I dunno the full story.
I've read this on /a/ so i don't really put much stock into it but does anyone know if Togashi got a super special contract that lets him do whatever/whenever with HxH because jump treated him like shit near the end of YYH?
I've read this on /a/ so i don't really put much stock into it but does anyone know if Togashi got a super special contract that lets him do whatever/whenever with HxH because jump treated him like shit near the end of YYH?
Also a question for male readers.
Does the likability of a series falls down a little bit if the bromance moment exceeds as something that you will never do in real life?
For me yes since you don't really need to pander to fujo market if your series have high quality. Though I can also see why authors do that because fujo market is huge.
Also a question for male readers.
Does the likability of a series falls down a little bit if the bromance moment exceeds as something that you will never do in real life?
For me yes since you don't really need to pander to fujo market if your series have high quality. Though I can also see why authors do that because fujo market is huge.
Pandering the fujo market isn't different from ecchi in mangas. Both cases use fanservice to try to appeal a market that wouldn't necessary appear only by the quality of the story.
I mean I can see people uncomfortable by that fanservice. However, I don't see so much problem that the authors use this.
Jump Comics September 4
Haikyuu!! #39
Black Clover #22
Dr.STONE #12
Bokuben #13
act-age #8
Saigo no Saiyuuki #2
Kamio Yui wa Kami wo Yui #2
Futari no Taisei #1
Beast Children #1
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shonen Jump + Comics September 4.
Tenjin #13 & #14 (END)
Dorei Yuugi #9
Mone-san no Majime Sugiru Tsukiaikata #7
Jigokuraku #7
Darling in th FranXX #6
Saotome Shimai Ha Manga no Tame Nara!? #5
Mist Gears Blast #2
Muto to Sato #2
Hime-sama, "Goumon" no Jikan desu #1
Tonari no Heya kara Aegigoe ga Surundesukedo… #1
I wish Manga Plus had a way to respond other comments. Many people there are thinking that Hina Change was published on Shonen Jump. lol Which a thing with this clear type of content with sex happening (even if not showed but leave implicit) never would be there.
Feel like Samurai 8 is finally finding its footing for me personally. Enjoyed last chapter and today’s chapter quite a lot. All it took was more characters entering story. Characters that are clearly meant to be the main cast that is.
Feel like Samurai 8 is finally finding its footing for me personally. Enjoyed last chapter and today’s chapter quite a lot. All it took was more characters entering story. Characters that are clearly meant to be the main cast that is.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.