Finally I get to play along my fellow hunters @Demonspeed @Erinyes @Copy Panda (althogh now we're alchemists....meh), but still, keep your Gyo up !
Also, Major general Erin-dono , you said you already got your role right? Is it only your second time getting it?
That does narrow the possibilities to a fine extent. I'm not sure, but you could be mason yourself, but there is also a high chance you got a TP role...No. It's not a new role.
Thanks Erin ! btw I think Vandred left a hint in his first post:here's the recap, feel free to tell me if i miss any hint,![]()
- Crescent Jinx -> unless misread, she s passive
- Copy Panda
- Asako -> she s happ, she got a role she wanted so badly.
- Holt -> active role, feels meh abt it.
- Takuan
- Erinyes -> Already got the role before
- Seraph -> had the role before,likes it, towne, said the curse continues
- GrySun -> likes his role
- Lady pompom-> she thinks she never got it before.
- Demonspeed -> never got the role before
- James Rye -> never got the role before
- Vandred
- digitaldude -> no night role
- goodboy_lawlett -< his role is pretty troll and thinks that he never got it.
- Gryffindor
- desin24 -> somehow fits his ay, no a flashy role, but a role that has more of a supplementary function.
- Belserion
- uberfayt -> never had the role before (wait isnt it his 1st game) and role that fits his avy's
he did point out he gave a hint in the post following the one I quoted above:I'm not sure if the game lore implies you're suggesting turning me into a human sacrifice so you can essentially feed off my youth and beauty...![]()
I could be reading too much into it, maybe you can figure out his hint by reading the whole post.What if I said I already provided one? _
Also, Major general Erin-dono , you said you already got your role right? Is it only your second time getting it?
) and role that fits his avy's


.

