Games Mafia Game 72 - Fullmetal Alchemist - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No erin, it's not a role I wanted soo badly, there's only 2 role that want badly being mentor and bk..again.
It's just a role that I wanted and hoped to get.

Btw I'm pretty sure there's no mason in this game considering no super mason came out and said that they were one, unless they hiding, but I don't see the reason they do that, so unlikely.
Is there a reason for super masons coming out? Usually they are strong roles, so they‘d be kinda suggesting mafia to kill them.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Ofc, had to look at the name to make sure Emperor Spriggan hadn’t joined the game.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

8 more minutes guys
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
votelock Takuan I don't see enough from anyone else to make me change
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I feel cheeky to lock on a 2-votes person and kill them. :hmm Idk about extensions, and Lambu needs his sleep.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Right now looks like we will probably go to extended time
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Never mind. Another vote appeared.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votelock Erin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah Holt.. hm.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
votelock Seraph
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
votekill Vandred I fucking forgot fuck
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
lol that was close
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
!votelock Erin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah Holt.. hm.
Why hmm? He's my biggest suspect, and I don't have reason to change to anyone. Might as well lock
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Lambu probably loves all these late votekills.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Votelock Desin24
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why hmm? He's my biggest suspect, and I don't have reason to change to anyone. Might as well lock
Just didn‘t see your post before I locked making it a new tie.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Just didn‘t see your post before I locked making it a new tie.
Oh fair enough.

@uberfayt I kinda find it funny you would bother to lock on a single vote this late. Any reasoning behind that?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well yep, just as expected xD


Time extension: 45 more minutes

If there's a tie again all heads will roll regardless
​
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Oh fair enough.

@uberfayt I kinda find it funny you would bother to lock on a single vote this late. Any reasoning behind that?
To increase my stone counter
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
45 minute extension huh?

Well I got about 10-15 before my flight takes off which means I can take a bit of time to think about the vote. Time to backread the last 2 pages.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top