Games Mafia Game 72 - Fullmetal Alchemist - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Well yep, just as expected xD


Time extension: 45 more minutes

If there's a tie again all heads will roll regardless
​
Are all votes reset?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well everyone‘s votes are unlocked now. Let‘s conclude on someone somehow. So far I agree with Holt about Taku‘s early lock being strange, but if he knew he‘s not coming back and wanted higher alchemy counter he‘d prolly do that. Still too many fishy people.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
God damn it connection, I wanted to votelock taku when I saw holt lock but it got cut >.< damn he lucky

Now it got extended
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Just so you all know, Im keeping the votelocks for counting reasons, but you all can cast a new vote.

That one will be an automatic votelock tho​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well yep, just as expected xD


Time extension: 45 more minutes

If there's a tie again all heads will roll regardless
​
Day 1s are the most likely to have extensions btw. I always plan for there being one just in case.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The last minute votelocks on everything and everyone are highly suspicious. Kind of looks like people were trying too hard to have a mass lynch. Or something funky.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I'd say one of these 3: Desin,Erin or Demon.

Erin usually stays out of our sight cause of her lists,which many use to back some of their accusations or to remind themselves of the current status on some claims.

Demon is Demon.

Desin reminds me of his usual Mafia self,he's played us multiple times with his "Yeah,let's share some info i'm all for it" kind of behaviour and in the end he flipped Mafia every time. I'm most tempted to go for him tbh.
Every time is a bit of an overstatement. One of those times was the Traitor filled game and I was recruited one day before Endgame. I can gladly come out if you want to. The role is not that important.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I hope there is a decision before day ends, lynching three or four people would be no fun in 1st day if we don’t know people’s affiliations yet, the chances of lynching lots of townies are super high on those.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The last minute votelocks on everything and everyone are highly suspicious. Kind of looks like people were trying too hard to have a mass lynch. Or something funky.
What will you do? You got rid of your vote early but now it‘s unlocked.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well everyone‘s votes are unlocked now. Let‘s conclude on someone somehow. So far I agree with Holt about Taku‘s early lock being strange, but if he knew he‘s not coming back and wanted higher alchemy counter he‘d prolly do that. Still too many fishy people.
That's an angle, and I would've considered that if I didn't spot him lurking numerous times afterwards.
The last minute votelocks on everything and everyone are highly suspicious. Kind of looks like people were trying too hard to have a mass lynch. Or something funky.
I feel you may be trying to make something out of nothing. They are not highly suspicious at all imo, because they didn't change the game balance in any way. I'm addition, locking increase your counter. I locked for this reason and because Taku is my biggest suspect. Gry locked for same reason except he didn't see I had done so already. Uber did for the counter and on a single vote which changed nothing. I think it's more suspicious you're trying to make something out of it tbh
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Every time is a bit of an overstatement. One of those times was the Traitor filled game and I was recruited one day before Endgame. I can gladly come out if you want to. The role is not that important.
I'm just referring to each time it happened,you may come out with it but that might come back to bite you rather than get you in the clear this early on. As i said before early hinting and revealing is not necessarily beneficial to Town. You were just one of my main 3 suspects,i hardly got anything on anybody so i have to go with my gut more than anything at the moment.

@Lambu just to confirm(again xD) My Vote was locked but i am allowed to change it one more time due to the extension correct? Maybe i'll change my mind then,depending on what else people will do in these precious minutes given to them. :grumble
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What will you do? You got rid of your vote early but now it‘s unlocked.
Debating in my head on the ones that were at the top. There was Erinyes, Takuan, Holt, Desin, Seraph.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Lambu just to confirm(again xD) My Vote was locked but i am allowed to change it one more time due to the extension correct? Maybe i'll change my mind then,depending on what else people will do in these precious minutes given to them. :grumble
Why are you waiting to see the flow instead of trying to probe and fish out someone instead?. :grumble
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
No really suspicious behavior so far to make me happy with any Lynch but I don't wanna die. Takuan locking and then lurking is interesting and at least something. Apart from that whoever brought up Erin, she always plays the same.style no matter which team she is part off which makes it harder on day one.

I'll be taking off soon so votelock Takuan . Too early for double lynches especially on day one.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Looked back at everyone and their posts but nothing specific stood up. For a day 1 lynch I narrowed it down to Erin, Bel and Gryff who I wouldn‘t mind dying day 1. The others were more interesting and will certainly say more later on too.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'm just referring to each time it happened,you may come out with it but that might come back to bite you rather than get you in the clear this early on. As i said before early hinting and revealing is not necessarily beneficial to Town. You were just one of my main 3 suspects,i hardly got anything on anybody so i have to go with my gut more than anything at the moment.

@Lambu just to confirm(again xD) My Vote was locked but i am allowed to change it one more time due to the extension correct? Maybe i'll change my mind then,depending on what else people will do in these precious minutes given to them. :grumble
You can change your vote without problems

Currently on phone guys, lights went out here, I'll get back to counting asap
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No really suspicious behavior so far to make me happy with any Lynch but I don't wanna die. Takuan locking and then lurking is interesting and at least something. Apart from that whoever brought up Erin, she always plays the same.style no matter which team she is part off which makes it harder on day one.

I'll be taking off soon so votelock Takuan . Too early for double lynches especially on day one.
Did you see him lurk?
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Might consider going for Erin, she was one of my suspects after all since she hinted that she already got her role, and well, in past games she was mostly mafia, plus she didn't answer some of my key questions... @GrySun , what is your take on this?

Otherwise could very well switch to Takuan, I did comment earlier how I didn't like random sudden votes...plus his evasive answers don't work on his favor
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top