Are all votes reset?Well yep, just as expected xD
Time extension: 45 more minutes
If there's a tie again all heads will roll regardless
Are all votes reset?Well yep, just as expected xD
Time extension: 45 more minutes
If there's a tie again all heads will roll regardless

Prolly the alchemy system
I missed the first clause. I thought the counter only works if the votelock is on the lynched,hence my question. I went back to re-read and saw I mixed that upTo increase my stone counter
Day 1s are the most likely to have extensions btw. I always plan for there being one just in case.Well yep, just as expected xD
Time extension: 45 more minutes
If there's a tie again all heads will roll regardless
Every time is a bit of an overstatement. One of those times was the Traitor filled game and I was recruited one day before Endgame. I can gladly come out if you want to. The role is not that important.I'd say one of these 3: Desin,Erin or Demon.
Erin usually stays out of our sight cause of her lists,which many use to back some of their accusations or to remind themselves of the current status on some claims.
Demon is Demon.
Desin reminds me of his usual Mafia self,he's played us multiple times with his "Yeah,let's share some info i'm all for it" kind of behaviour and in the end he flipped Mafia every time. I'm most tempted to go for him tbh.
What will you do? You got rid of your vote early but now it‘s unlocked.The last minute votelocks on everything and everyone are highly suspicious. Kind of looks like people were trying too hard to have a mass lynch. Or something funky.
That's an angle, and I would've considered that if I didn't spot him lurking numerous times afterwards.Well everyone‘s votes are unlocked now. Let‘s conclude on someone somehow. So far I agree with Holt about Taku‘s early lock being strange, but if he knew he‘s not coming back and wanted higher alchemy counter he‘d prolly do that. Still too many fishy people.
I feel you may be trying to make something out of nothing. They are not highly suspicious at all imo, because they didn't change the game balance in any way. I'm addition, locking increase your counter. I locked for this reason and because Taku is my biggest suspect. Gry locked for same reason except he didn't see I had done so already. Uber did for the counter and on a single vote which changed nothing. I think it's more suspicious you're trying to make something out of it tbhThe last minute votelocks on everything and everyone are highly suspicious. Kind of looks like people were trying too hard to have a mass lynch. Or something funky.
I'm just referring to each time it happened,you may come out with it but that might come back to bite you rather than get you in the clear this early on. As i said before early hinting and revealing is not necessarily beneficial to Town. You were just one of my main 3 suspects,i hardly got anything on anybody so i have to go with my gut more than anything at the moment.Every time is a bit of an overstatement. One of those times was the Traitor filled game and I was recruited one day before Endgame. I can gladly come out if you want to. The role is not that important.
Debating in my head on the ones that were at the top. There was Erinyes, Takuan, Holt, Desin, Seraph.What will you do? You got rid of your vote early but now it‘s unlocked.
Why are you waiting to see the flow instead of trying to probe and fish out someone instead?.@Lambu just to confirm(again xD) My Vote was locked but i am allowed to change it one more time due to the extension correct? Maybe i'll change my mind then,depending on what else people will do in these precious minutes given to them.![]()
You can change your vote without problemsI'm just referring to each time it happened,you may come out with it but that might come back to bite you rather than get you in the clear this early on. As i said before early hinting and revealing is not necessarily beneficial to Town. You were just one of my main 3 suspects,i hardly got anything on anybody so i have to go with my gut more than anything at the moment.
@Lambu just to confirm(again xD) My Vote was locked but i am allowed to change it one more time due to the extension correct? Maybe i'll change my mind then,depending on what else people will do in these precious minutes given to them.![]()
Did you see him lurk?No really suspicious behavior so far to make me happy with any Lynch but I don't wanna die. Takuan locking and then lurking is interesting and at least something. Apart from that whoever brought up Erin, she always plays the same.style no matter which team she is part off which makes it harder on day one.
I'll be taking off soon so votelock Takuan . Too early for double lynches especially on day one.