Games Mafia Game 72 - Fullmetal Alchemist - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
That's an angle, and I would've considered that if I didn't spot him lurking numerous times afterwards.


I feel you may be trying to make something out of nothing. They are not highly suspicious at all imo, because they didn't change the game balance in any way. I'm addition, locking increase your counter. I locked for this reason and because Taku is my biggest suspect. Gry locked for same reason except he didn't see I had done so already. Uber did for the counter and on a single vote which changed nothing. I think it's more suspicious you're trying to make something out of it tbh
I always do that tho. Especially last game when James even yelled at me to stop with the crazy theories.


My goal for today was more watching everyone. So having to vote presents a new challenge I have never in any game. Since I always vote randomly on the first day. The ones that are the most suspicious to me are Takuan, Seraph, Desin.

Erinyes isn’t suspicious at all to me. She’s on a trip and she’s trying to make a list. That doesn’t mean she’s guilty of anything except being herself. Hmmm Holt always suspicious when he is a good role or mafia but he isn’t playing either way right now. He was first post. That makes me think that he’s a townie without a good role. He has good instincts which line up with what I was thinking of Takuan.

I would say that Takuan will get my vote unless someone presents a better candidate
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Why are you waiting to see the flow instead of trying to probe and fish out someone instead?. :grumble
Well,because i have nothing on anybody. So far the game is pretty much taking it's usual course with a few stand outs here and there,i got fooled plenty by not going with my gut on some people before so i figured i'd sit back and observe more this time rather than go and randomly accuse all the time. There are multiple people with tied votes so its more important for me atm. to see the flow because some sudden switches or late ones might be something to keep an eye on. That's why i said that i will probably change my vote depending on what people do.

I said that Erin,Desin and Demon are ones i'd keep an eye on.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You can change your vote without problems

Currently on phone guys, lights went out here, I'll get back to counting asap
Do you need help with the counting?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Looked back at everyone and their posts but nothing specific stood up. For a day 1 lynch I narrowed it down to Erin, Bel and Gryff who I wouldn‘t mind dying day 1. The others were more interesting and will certainly say more later on too.
Why Bel and Gryff?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Might consider going for Erin, she was one of my suspects after all since she hinted that she already got her role, and well, in past games she was mostly mafia, plus she didn't answer some of my key questions... @GrySun , what is your take on this?

Otherwise could very well switch to Takuan, I did comment earlier how I didn't like random sudden votes...plus his evasive answers don't work on his favor
First of all, I doubt anyone would hint towards a non-town role, so considering her hint she‘s either a town role she used to be or she plans to fake being a role she used to be.
My other take on what you said is the not answering questions part, from what I know Erin answers accusations and questions in an annoyed/angry fashion when she‘s town, when mafia she ignores most of it and is in the background.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why Bel and Gryff?
I don’t suspect them, it’s that they’re inactive, said little, and have a history of staying like that through the whole game. With the others at least it‘s possible they say more in the next days making playing with them more fun. Which is why I‘d prefer those dying instead of others for now.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well,because i have nothing on anybody. So far the game is pretty much taking it's usual course with a few stand outs here and there,i got fooled plenty by not going with my gut on some people before so i figured i'd sit back and observe more this time rather than go and randomly accuse all the time. There are multiple people with tied votes so its more important for me atm. to see the flow because some sudden switches or late ones might be something to keep an eye on. That's why i said that i will probably change my vote depending on what people do.

I said that Erin,Desin and Demon are ones i'd keep an eye on.
Okay, well what are your thoughts on me going after Takuan and Cres? Aren't these enough standing out? If you're observing aren't you kinda ignoring these?
I always do that tho. Especially last game when James even yelled at me to stop with the crazy theories.


My goal for today was more watching everyone. So having to vote presents a new challenge I have never in any game. Since I always vote randomly on the first day. The ones that are the most suspicious to me are Takuan, Seraph, Desin.

Erinyes isn’t suspicious at all to me. She’s on a trip and she’s trying to make a list. That doesn’t mean she’s guilty of anything except being herself. Hmmm Holt always suspicious when he is a good role or mafia but he isn’t playing either way right now. He was first post. That makes me think that he’s a townie without a good role. He has good instincts which line up with what I was thinking of Takuan.

I would say that Takuan will get my vote unless someone presents a better candidate
The last game references unfortunately fly over my head considering I didn't play or follow at all. James does crazy theories tons of times too. You could have been one of his. Anyway, I will drop this aspect for now at least.

If those are the more suspicious ones to you, then why did you votelock Vandred? I mean I think you did mention something about revenge but aren't you negating that right now? If you were willing to votelock him immediately, why are you now willing to change votes? This implies you're willing to consider the possibility of an actual suspect now, which imo, is a start opposite to before. Because you could have voted Vandred for revenge without locking so you can switch to a suspect later. TL;DR, you votelocked Vandred for revenge, why aren't you following through?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I always do that tho. Especially last game when James even yelled at me to stop with the crazy theories.


My goal for today was more watching everyone. So having to vote presents a new challenge I have never in any game. Since I always vote randomly on the first day. The ones that are the most suspicious to me are Takuan, Seraph, Desin.

Erinyes isn’t suspicious at all to me. She’s on a trip and she’s trying to make a list. That doesn’t mean she’s guilty of anything except being herself. Hmmm Holt always suspicious when he is a good role or mafia but he isn’t playing either way right now. He was first post. That makes me think that he’s a townie without a good role. He has good instincts which line up with what I was thinking of Takuan.

I would say that Takuan will get my vote unless someone presents a better candidate
@uberfayt i didn‘t know Erin is on a trip/busy. So could be the reason she skipped your questions, maybe was offline at that point. But eh.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh crap, forgot to check in. How much time is left?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Takuan is leading? Why?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Gryff i feel like is Town,just a feeling for now,his playstyle is the usual for D1 and he said he is short on time so i'd give him a pass. Same reason why i havent switched my vote onto Erin,she said she is on a Trip so i'd rather hear more from her.

Bel i feel is also Town mostly based on her statement regarding the course the Dayphase took yesterday,and her overall behaviour in the posts she's made. Mafia Bel tries to stay out of sight and adds her votes in in between to mix in with the Flow while Town Bel keeps an eye on others actions and considers how much of a threat they can be. Town Bel is more vocal,but not on D1 because there is hardly anything going on. Wether she is Town or Mafia she always disliked hinting early. I should know,i usually question her about it each game,this time Uber did it first so i didn't need to.


Okay, well what are your thoughts on me going after Takuan and Cres? Aren't these enough standing out? If you're observing aren't you kinda ignoring these?
I get why you'd go after them and their actions do seem suspicious this far,Jinx had me a bit iffy anyway because she said she was "wondering" about me when Uber pointed out that i am less vocal this time around. Despite her not having said a thing about me before or shown any suspicions,while now i am one of her top suspects. If i change my Vote i'd consider going for her.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Okay, well what are your thoughts on me going after Takuan and Cres? Aren't these enough standing out? If you're observing aren't you kinda ignoring these?


The last game references unfortunately fly over my head considering I didn't play or follow at all. James does crazy theories tons of times too. You could have been one of his. Anyway, I will drop this aspect for now at least.

If those are the more suspicious ones to you, then why did you votelock Vandred? I mean I think you did mention something about revenge but aren't you negating that right now? If you were willing to votelock him immediately, why are you now willing to change votes? This implies you're willing to consider the possibility of an actual suspect now, which imo, is a start opposite to before. Because you could have voted Vandred for revenge without locking so you can switch to a suspect later. TL;DR, you votelocked Vandred for revenge, why aren't you following through?
Revenge is something many people here struggle to actually do. I guess it‘s because they don‘t actually feel mad but just pretend/joke. When Demon got me mad he was lynched first day the game after that :hmph You‘re supposed to vote and make a case on them, since one vote isn‘t revenge, it‘s killing/lynching said person. Nobody knows what MG revenge is truly about :twitch

Ahem, that aside do you want to agree on voting someone Holt? This way we prevent ties and lynch one. I still am most for Erin, but if you have someone else in mind do tell the why and we can maybe agree on that.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Oh crap, forgot to check in. How much time is left?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Takuan is leading? Why?
People suspect his past it seems.

Not sure about it, but I want to see what will happen now that we don’t have a tie.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The only thing about Takuan that I don’t like. Is if he was mafia. Wouldn’t he be trying harder? When he’s mafia, he’s like the most try hard person like in Fumetsu when he turned everyone on Lambu.

Okay, well what are your thoughts on me going after Takuan and Cres? Aren't these enough standing out? If you're observing aren't you kinda ignoring these?


The last game references unfortunately fly over my head considering I didn't play or follow at all. James does crazy theories tons of times too. You could have been one of his. Anyway, I will drop this aspect for now at least.

If those are the more suspicious ones to you, then why did you votelock Vandred? I mean I think you did mention something about revenge but aren't you negating that right now? If you were willing to votelock him immediately, why are you now willing to change votes? This implies you're willing to consider the possibility of an actual suspect now, which imo, is a start opposite to before. Because you could have voted Vandred for revenge without locking so you can switch to a suspect later. TL;DR, you votelocked Vandred for revenge, why aren't you following through?
I thought of voting Vandred again. Don’t have to think as much for that vote. The whole point was to try to get Vandred sweating that he’s going to be killed on day 1 as punishment for killing me. (as I don’t really think anyone would actually lynch him on first day; he’s like Gry, Farfalla, Panda who people will go out of their way to save even if they know they are mafia)..... not even one vote backed me up on him. But he was acting a bit strange after my accusations.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gryff i feel like is Town,just a feeling for now,his playstyle is the usual for D1 and he said he is short on time so i'd give him a pass. Same reason why i havent switched my vote onto Erin,she said she is on a Trip so i'd rather hear more from her.

Bel i feel is also Town mostly based on her statement regarding the course the Dayphase took yesterday,and her overall behaviour in the posts she's made. Mafia Bel tries to stay out of sight and adds her votes in in between to mix in with the Flow while Town Bel keeps an eye on others actions and considers how much of a threat they can be. Town Bel is more vocal,but not on D1 because there is hardly anything going on. Wether she is Town or Mafia she always disliked hinting early. I should know,i usually question her about it each game,this time Uber did it first so i didn't need to.



I get why you'd go after them and their actions do seem suspicious this far,Jinx had me a bit iffy anyway because she said she was "wondering" about me when Uber pointed out that i am less vocal this time around. Despite her not having said a thing about me before or shown any suspicions,while now i am one of her top suspects. If i change my Vote i'd consider going for her.
If we go by your usual guess-trackrecord they‘re all mafias :grumble
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
First of all, I doubt anyone would hint towards a non-town role, so considering her hint she‘s either a town role she used to be or she plans to fake being a role she used to be.
My other take on what you said is the not answering questions part, from what I know Erin answers accusations and questions in an annoyed/angry fashion when she‘s town, when mafia she ignores most of it and is in the background.
I agree.
If she's not faking and her hint is not a lie, the list of roles she could possibly have is quite short, and most of them are important (Detective, Mortician....). But then Mafia would easily get that info from the archives, and target her. Which leads me to believe that townie Erin would not risk it with such a hint, and thus there is some chnce she is faking.

Also,I do understand that she might be busy with her trip and all, which is why I gave her a chance and waited to hear from her (so voted Seraph as last resort), but it also sounds like the perfect excuse to blend in, huh Cres?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
votelock taku my internet is shit right now, it keeps getting cut and then back, so I'm voting now, plus I do want he already suspicious AND I want him to get lynched
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
If we go by your usual guess-trackrecord they‘re all mafias :grumble
My guesses are usually on the mark,its my deductions that never hit the mark actually. :feelsbadman
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The only thing about Takuan that I don’t like. Is if he was mafia. Wouldn’t he be trying harder? When he’s mafia, he’s like the most try hard person like in Fumetsu when he turned everyone on Lambu.



I thought of voting Vandred again. Don’t have to think as much for that vote. The whole point was to try to get Vandred sweating that he’s going to be killed on day 1 as punishment for killing me. (as I don’t really think anyone would actually lynch him on first day; he’s like Gry, Farfalla, Panda who people will go out of their way to save even if they know they are mafia)..... not even one vote backed me up on him. But he was acting a bit strange after my accusations.
Who‘s supposed to back you if you don‘t make a case and instead base it on past games?

10 mins or so left.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top