Only if his normal vote was after your lock. If his vote was before your lock you‘re the last vote.Does it matter if I locked demon is still the last one no?
Only if his normal vote was after your lock. If his vote was before your lock you‘re the last vote.Does it matter if I locked demon is still the last one no?
The pm already confirmed my sanity when I used HT. >.<Can someone do the vote update instead of Lambu?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But choosing your sanity doesn‘t mean choosing between killing and protecting?
If there is a traitor then probably Demonspeed who had Threesome Candidate as main role and traitor as secondary, if he was recruited and also joined lovers then it’s him and DD together but he would rather go for DD than Asako so that should tell you everything.I feel like DD can‘t be the only one left, he‘s too calm for it. Maybe they recruited a traitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@desin24 @anyone who is still townieThink we should block both Demon and DD.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Town be likeWhat an uncute situation to say the least
why did you kill me then.....asako...Considering I am the only det I find it hard to believe we rlly have 2 doctors
im martyr@digitaldude was the Martyr a lie or whats your role, mr town lover
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because I wanted to release the digifuckwhy did you kill me then.....asako...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lambu GOTTEMim martyr
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUG YOU@Lambu GOTTEM

SASUGE NII-tan@Lambu GOTTEM
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---