Hangout Manga Wars 2019 - Hangout

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Attack on Titan was already nominated so I was thinking about nominating the original Avengers comic or something stupid like that, but more people should know about Vagabond.

If the story isn't engaging enough and the action's not intense enough, then the character growth and wisdom put into it without a doubt makes Vagabond worth a read.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@Brandish I am gonna ask few questions for your nom :hurr
 

sobreno

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
3,058
Country
Djibouti
Gallon kun seems like @sobreno will drink orange juice after brushing his teeth in the morning.
Naw, the Orange wouldn't be tasty after, better drink it before.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Still recovering from the long weekend :D
Nominate One Piece.

:tem
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I can just picture it.

“Alright here’s my campaign.

All the women look like they’re about to break down the middle due to having no waist and huge boobs.

That is all.”
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Nominate One Piece.

:tem
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I can just picture it.

“Alright here’s my campaign.

All the women look like they’re about to break down the middle due to having no waist and huge boobs.

That is all.”
Wait, real women don't look like that?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Wait, real women don't look like that?
I know right? For a series where characters are known for looking realistic and just like real people, I was shocked to find this out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

On topic; neither of Vinland Saga, Planetes and Vagabond better not be up against each other in the first round or I’ll scream RIGGED (out of frustration that I don’t know which to vote for).

A Trail of Blood, Witch Hat Atelier, Mob Psycho 100, Gintama and Berserk also have a head start in my books over the rest, but I’m ready to be moved by campaigns and give a lot of new manga a try. :nod
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Oh, in the end looks like someone new gonna cover for me this year :amuse so i guess my dilemma is over.
Shame i wont be able to participate, but i as always it will be fun to watch the salt from the stands.
@Reebi looks like our destined final battle will have to be postponned :darn
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I know right? For a series where characters are known for looking realistic and just like real people, I was shocked to find this out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

On topic; neither of Vinland Saga, Planetes and Vagabond better not be up against each other in the first round or I’ll scream RIGGED (out of frustration that I don’t know which to vote for).

A Trail of Blood, Witch Hat Atelier, Mob Psycho 100, Gintama and Berserk also have a head start in my books over the rest, but I’m ready to be moved by campaigns and give a lot of new manga a try. :nod
Naniiii !? :arf not even this in your list, so dispppointing ! go and read it !!


 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
great ! :zomg


Im glad you re reading Tongari, nice surprise !
Next step for you : hxh
I mean, I’ve read something like 130 (wild guess) chapters of HxH. I just have a shitload to catch up on and never really find motivation for it (especially considering it’s filled with like a novel-worth of text for chapters at a time). :sweat
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So just wanted to say before this starts to all anime only of houseki no kuni, expect spoilers in my campaign because there especially one character that I can never avoid not showing any manga panels/fanarts +plus there some video I want to show of fan animation that are all full of manga spoilers were the anime didn't reach.


So expect spoilers in some parts, I try to avoid as much as I can at the start
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I am still praying that i don't face either of these series's

Vinland Saga,Houseki no kuni, Berserk, Planetes, Shingeki no Kyojin or Vagabond.


These are all my favourites.
 
Top