I wouldn't say that. Jordan seemed quite capable til now, by example. It's just that most of the matches weren't really fair. Maybe Cazon would be able to handle someone like Chunhee or the Ari girl. Hard to say, but if they are not capable, the whole "army for slayer position deal" would be a little meaningless.
I mean, yeah, capable against the fodder rankers for sure, maybe even the mid-tier as you mention. Chunhee is weaker than Yuri, who is arguably on the same level as Karaka.... and as you can see here Karaka pretty much will outrank almost all the HR doggos. So, you may be right but it seems ONLY Yama and possibly Doom will make a big splash on the battlefield. Kinda disappointed Paul is so weak as he's one of the 3 brothers though.
I still wonder why Doom didn't used his powers in the first battle. Maybe Yama sneak attacked him and took it away, or they had a "game", like now, for supremancy. So it depends. If it is the first one, he could be on Yama's level. If he fought him, together with Paul, with his fang, i can't see a way of him being Yama's equal.
Was it said Doom's powers of control can work on the other 2 brothers? Yama would have to have surprise-attack him to take off his thorn which seemingly is what can give him that power.
I mean, yeah, capable against the fodder rankers for sure, maybe even the mid-tier as you mention. Chunhee is weaker than Yuri, who is arguably on the same level as Karaka.... and as you can see here Karaka pretty much will outrank almost all the HR doggos. So, you may be right but it seems ONLY Yama and possibly Doom will make a big splash on the battlefield. Kinda disappointed Paul is so weak as he's one of the 3 brothers though.
There is a huge difference in power between them, look at the fight between Gado & Cazon. Both are high Rankers, but Cazon got fodderized.
And i am not really sure if they are "weaker" than Karaka, i think that Karaka is playing games. If he is able to fend them off, good. If not, his "immortality spell armor" kicks in. Either way, they can't really defeat him.
I wouldn't call Paul weak. Or Karaka. Or Leero Ro. Or.....Just depends to whom you are comparing them to.
Was it said Doom's powers of control can work on the other 2 brothers? Yama would have to have surprise-attack him to take off his thorn which seemingly is what can give him that power.
I am not sure, but i wasn't talking about that.
The canine guy who threw the ancient spear said that he was on Yama's side. If Doom controls the canine people, even if Yama is excluded, there is no choosing sides. Doom will choose for you.
There is a huge difference in power between them, look at the fight between Gado & Cazon. Both are high Rankers, but Cazon got fodderized.
And i am not really sure if they are "weaker" than Karaka, i think that Karaka is playing games. If he is able to fend them off, good. If not, his "immortality spell armor" kicks in. Either way, they can't really defeat him.
I wouldn't call Paul weak. Or Karaka. Or Leero Ro. Or.....Just depends to whom you are comparing them to.
Well, I try and use 'weak' as a relative term. Compared to regulars, of course not. Moving forward though.... ehh.
I hope he's not just stupidly buying time (Karaka). He seems confident enough to 1v1 anyone who wants to step up. If he relies on his armor alone that is kind of lame. Keep in mind he felt confident in waking Yama too (and likewise defend from a sleep-walking Yama), and that was enough to almost kill Gado outright. So, Karaka more than likely outranks Gado without relying on his armor, but certainly with it. And Gado seems to be about on par with Paul, or slightly under.
I figure Karaka to be stronger than any dog but Yama (he clearly respects a fully-awake Yama), and possibly Doom. At least Doom without his thorn. (this 'game' is to keep Doom without his trump card, his thorn). Doom being a 200 HR is probably stronger than Karaka, but only with his thorn. Also, Karaka and Yuri both are rising quickly in the ranks and not static. So, it's hard to compare those two for now.
Which means team Baam got a bunch of dogs equal to or weaker than Karaka (most being weaker).... great! Yama and Doom aside of course. That works for the rank and file rankers, but Baam's going to have to be contending with stronger and stronger foes. There could likely be hundreds of opponents stronger than Karaka. And Baam cannot take them all on. SIU won't live long enough to do hundreds of arcs where Baam is solely required to handle the big-baddie.
But, like I said, Yama alone seems to be worth the price of admission.
He had a fraction of his people, yes. About Immort, i am not so sure anymore. I hope that Siu will clarify that sooner than later.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I am not sure, but i wasn't talking about that.
The canine guy who threw the ancient spear said that he was on Yama's side. If Doom controls the canine people, even if Yama is excluded, there is no choosing sides. Doom will choose for you.
But that's why it's relevant. We know that Yama had help (fanboy dog confirms this) yet how is that possible of Doom can control them? Obviously Yama had a way of stopping that power, mostly likely by separating his thorn from his arm as we now see him appearing.
I wasn't talking about Imort. If SIU doesn't retcon that I still think Imort is Doom. But, it looks like he shelved the Imort connection.
I mean, if yama had help it most likely came from imort back in the day right? just because he isn't involved in these events it does not mean he has been retconned.
Karaka confirmed by bam flare wave is far stronger than any regular ever and adding the thorn put him over on rankers and then said he underestimated him, so he is saying bam is at least ranker level now or stronger, if he says so I will roll with it but if bam is using black shinsu or loops it's a cop out.
Reading again he is using black shinsu guess any technique with zero in it=true self/power, tbh it doesn't matter really bam switching through so many powers at will is enough to just call it ranker level.
Wonder who is the better Martial arts teacher jinsung or the old regular/ranker ha? I still wanna lean towards jinsung but jinsung seemed to teach him in way that was all flash no substance, so I guess it's the other ha, hopefully jinsung gets to train him properly he seemed regretful before about the whole thing.
Proof DD will be coming back. They want to bury him as a noble. So, here we go with another corpse about to get reanimated at the conclusion of the arc.
NVM this. Trans were coming out after that post. Looks like DD is alive and still hasn't even died. Apparently, doggos can go without a heart as long as SIU wants them to lol. I guess they just have to get to Louie in time?
jah, and, maybe, be a little appreciative to have ANY trans lol. "Servants - These trans aren't good enough, I paid for 'realistic' trans. Bring them to me, stat!" (implying someone has better trans but just isn't posting it)
I was actually wondering about this possibility last week but didn’t post it: I think that spear is huge, it’s probably going to be Rak’s in the future, so probably it gets compressed...but maybe Rak gets a decompression license and turns into Rakzilla whenever he shouts beefcake three times?
If you see what I mean.
Seemed to far-fetched before, but if SIU’s having characters joke on it it might actually happen in the future.
I was actually wondering about this possibility last week but didn’t post it: I think that spear is huge, it’s probably going to be Rak’s in the future, so probably it gets compressed...but maybe Rak gets a decompression license and turns into Rakzilla whenever he shouts beefcake three times?
If you see what I mean.
Seemed to far-fetched before, but if SIU’s having characters joke on it it might actually happen in the future.
Fair point. That said I wouldn’t be shocked if Evankhell’s fire elephant is more than just an aesthetic touch and indicative of true ancient one/native one size.
AA's power gets more misterious as time goes by. Is It a healing, boosting, ressurrection? By the talk going on It seems people "revived" were actually still alive, since even DengDeng is not dead yet without a heart. So no ressurrection, specially knowing Arlene had so much trouble bringing Bam back.
However, healing and boosting don't seem to have the same basis. I suppose It is something else entirely that has these both as side effects. Such as "increasing the Shinsoo life force", which would both result in healing/endurance to damage, such as Kallavan did to the dmg he suffered, while also increasing the ability to build Power. I doubt It would be different effects, its more like a single effect with two consequences. Imo.
I'd love Bam vs Ranker to get fleshed out tbh. It would be nice to see how far Bam can go, and what exactly he will use.
Karaka is confident enough about fighting them. It does reinforce earlier info, with Paul and Gado not being far off each other and Doom also not that much (at least currently). If he's proposing 1vs1 against them when they have the option of rotating, it's a no brainier. Doom himself didn't really fancy facing a slayer. Yama definitely would've been overkill considering this