I don't like TSS and agree with that post on Higuma so what "invalidates" my post?
Depends on what part you agree with. Do you agree that Higuma had no heart and was the blandest thing in Jump since Red Sprite? If so, that's fine. It's a valid opinion (it was axed after all) but people are obviously going to disagree because everyone likes different things.
The part I was referring to when I made the "invalidated" post was where Patin tried to act superior for apparently being above liking bland manga. They talk about "Jump being better than this", yet say they're a big fan of TSS.
The attitude Patin had in that post was basically putting down newer members' opinions because they haven't been following Jump for as long as they did. Something like that can stifle newer members' discussion because they might feel like their opinion doesn't matter.
Edit: I just want to add that many Jump followers know axed manga that they liked, including people who have been following Jump for years. Many members here, both old and new, gave expressed their disappointment with a manga's cancellation. You're probably no different, and even if you are, you shouldn't act like you're superior for it. You're not.