Turn me on to phantoms

Stoicism


  • Total voters
    23

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Soooo....you check Top Boy?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Nah, was busy with Fear, NOS4A2, and now Vinland Saga
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Vinland is nice....

Been debating if I want DC Universe just for Swamp Thing...love me some Swanp Thing xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Vinland is nice....

Been debating if I want DC Universe just for Swamp Thing...love me some Swanp Thing xD
Yeah, don't like them not starting present day though...

I had to lookup wtf DC Universe was... Just wait for the bluray or pirate that shit, it was already cancelled. I liked the old tv show, never cared for it outside of that. Easy to forget it's even DC lol.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
....I thought we would never see stuff like this again after our beloved Nuno left us...
What about that reminds you of Nuno?
If you have to ask then I am not sure if you knew him at all. :notsure
This is a trap...
Hey.

Actually funny seeing my name so randomly on the last page of this thread, after not having logged on for God knows how long. Actually gave me a huge genuine smile, thanks guys <3

Also how you doin'?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hey.

Actually funny seeing my name so randomly on the last page of this thread, after not having logged on for God knows how long. Actually gave me a huge genuine smile, thanks guys <3

Also how you doin'?
Ah, just your typical Sky-abuse I guess.

I'm doing alright myself, seems like you're having way too much fun though. Traveling all over the fucking place lol.

You ready for August 27th? :feelsgoodman
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Ah, just your typical Sky-abuse I guess.

I'm doing alright myself, seems like you're having way too much fun though. Traveling all over the fucking place lol.

You ready for August 27th? :feelsgoodman

DUUUUDE you playing? :pogchamp

But fuck, I guess you're playing on NA servers? I got no idea where we will play, but we're gonna geek out yeah! We played on the Light's Hope(?) priv. server a while back, but we kinda lost motivation since Classic was announced and it sort of felt pointless playing then. But damn would be cool to play on the same server for sure!

Yeah we had the most amazing summer holiday this year :XD I've never been outside of Europe before so it was too cool of an experience to explain really. 3 nights in Singapore, 4 in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) and 14 nights in Bali where we were all over the place really. Other than that holiday my life isn't too exciting though, haha
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
DUUUUDE you playing? :pogchamp

But fuck, I guess you're playing on NA servers? I got no idea where we will play, but we're gonna geek out yeah! We played on the Light's Hope(?) priv. server a while back, but we kinda lost motivation since Classic was announced and it sort of felt pointless playing then. But damn would be cool to play on the same server for sure!

Yeah we had the most amazing summer holiday this year :XD I've never been outside of Europe before so it was too cool of an experience to explain really. 3 nights in Singapore, 4 in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) and 14 nights in Bali where we were all over the place really. Other than that holiday my life isn't too exciting though, haha
Yeah, for sure. I actually subbed back in July just so I could play in some stress tests, the final one is this week too. Got back into BFA for a bit to see new stuff, definitely better than it was. But I'm already bored and haven't logged in for a week or two lol.

Yeah we are NA unfortunately. So far it's myself and Lawl for sure, and maybe Haku and Gus. Who knows with them or what they'll even play. Right now I'm leaning towards warrior and lawl is probably playing dwarven priest.

Well ffs, downplaying how cool that sounds... waow. I saw some instagram stuff some while back though. I might go to the beach next month though, been quite some time.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Yeah, for sure. I actually subbed back in July just so I could play in some stress tests, the final one is this week too. Got back into BFA for a bit to see new stuff, definitely better than it was. But I'm already bored and haven't logged in for a week or two lol.

Yeah we are NA unfortunately. So far it's myself and Lawl for sure, and maybe Haku and Gus. Who knows with them or what they'll even play. Right now I'm leaning towards warrior and lawl is probably playing dwarven priest.

Well ffs, downplaying how cool that sounds... waow. I saw some instagram stuff some while back though. I might go to the beach next month though, been quite some time.
I'm not bothering with retail again unless something drastic happens. I've burned myself the past two expansions now for no reason. Played Legion for 4 levels, and BFA for 8... I probably would have capped had I played alone though. It's just too brainless for me, I need more of a challenge while leveling. Hopefully Blizzard takes some lessons from the massive interest in classic and apply some changes to retail to sort of "revert" some changes to go a bit further towards "classic type" of WoW instead of the pure-retail we have now.

So you played some stress tests? How was it? I signed up too but didn't realize I had to be subbed.

I see, shame really, but unavoidable. I look forward to the day where ping/MS is eradicated as it's such a bother geographically. If you could play with friends all over the globe without any issue it would be so great. We're going horde, probably most of us going UD. I'm probably going priest in our party, a mate of mine warrior and rest dps to dungeon grind. I guess I'll go rogue solo again even though I did it on the private server just a few months ago. Kind of a chore, but I know how it goes - suddenly one can't play and then I need a solo char I can have fun with.

Hahaha, do it. I bet you need some color! LOL not downplaying the vacation at all, just saying my life OUTSIDE of the vacation isn't that exciting. Of course the vacation was super nice.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm not bothering with retail again unless something drastic happens. I've burned myself the past two expansions now for no reason. Played Legion for 4 levels, and BFA for 8... I probably would have capped had I played alone though. It's just too brainless for me, I need more of a challenge while leveling. Hopefully Blizzard takes some lessons from the massive interest in classic and apply some changes to retail to sort of "revert" some changes to go a bit further towards "classic type" of WoW instead of the pure-retail we have now.

So you played some stress tests? How was it? I signed up too but didn't realize I had to be subbed.

I see, shame really, but unavoidable. I look forward to the day where ping/MS is eradicated as it's such a bother geographically. If you could play with friends all over the globe without any issue it would be so great. We're going horde, probably most of us going UD. I'm probably going priest in our party, a mate of mine warrior and rest dps to dungeon grind. I guess I'll go rogue solo again even though I did it on the private server just a few months ago. Kind of a chore, but I know how it goes - suddenly one can't play and then I need a solo char I can have fun with.

Hahaha, do it. I bet you need some color! LOL not downplaying the vacation at all, just saying my life OUTSIDE of the vacation isn't that exciting. Of course the vacation was super nice.
I think Legion was as good as it was because it was Blizzard recovering from WoD. BFA has the same sort of quality graphically and what not, but nothing really new added to it, just somewhat inferior versions of what we already had in Legion. The Lore basis for BFA is awful too, so that didn't do them any favors either. There seems like there are signs that something drastic could happen, with questionnaires going out mentioning they're doing a level squish and saying that they went too far with pruning class abilities and what not. It'd be nice if they could apply some things from Classic to the next expansion in order for it to feel like a true RPG instead of an amusement park on tracks. But the Classic team is separate from the one that worked on BFA, so who knows.

Yeah, people were subbing again just for the chance of getting into the closed beta but I didn't bother. I waited until 8.2 was closer to coming out so I'd have more reason to play than just a couple hours of stress test. It was funny. Had more fun playing a Warlock in Elwyn than I did most of the time playing BFA up until that point lol.

It's not even just the ping difference. I've played league on EUW for years, I played WoW on EU too. It's doable. The issue is not even being able to use one sub for all regions. When you play Overwatch you have the game and can play in whatever region you want. I know the structure of the game and servers are old as fuck, but it doesn't make sense that it's still like this if it could be changed in some way.

I guess nothing is set in stone necessarily as far as where we're playing. Horde scum tho... :notlikethis

Nah, I work outdoors mostly... I'm good on the color lol
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Where are you? :oh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It is as I said :garEZ Now gib me.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Hello gy. Can we find a time to make a pkm go trade this weekend? I need one for this research thing and youre my almost best friend so it should be cheapest, right
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hello gy. Can we find a time to make a pkm go trade this weekend? I need one for this research thing and youre my almost best friend so it should be cheapest, right
There's no remote trading man...




Not yet anyways. Not sure why there is remote battling in the game but not trading.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Oh no, then I have to talk to people on... raids?? Thats so awkward
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Top