Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Hey guys, it's Monday! ;) Which means you have little less than two days to send your answers to me. Come on, don't be shy, I don't bite yet

@lakhan220
Sorry, had completely slipped my mind. Will send answers by tomorrow.
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Sheep game #91
Good morning, Monday
The results

​


1. It's Monday morning, the best moment of week, isn't it? What's more, it's time to wake up – that makes this moment even better, don't you think?
a) YASSS! (Brandish, Kiki, Gryffindor, lakhan220, Organizized) x5
b) NOOO! (GrySun, SirSamuel016) x2
c) Oh shut up! (Copy Panda, Asako) x2
d) *silent cry* (Belserion, Juviii, Battou, revo, Holt, Seraph, Raven, Elusia) x8
e) other:
:oh (kira) x1
As long as i have my coffee, monday is an ordinary day to me :errr (Erinyes) x1

A mix between yes and no for me. Waking up 2 hours too early may feel nice with the „I can sleep under the warm blanket some more“, but it‘s just delaying the inevitable. Still never liked getting up.
- GrySun


- Erinyes

:emobirb
- Battou

I remain unbothered, I love all days :hmph
- Kiki

not mondays please :emocat
- Holt

It's not that bad. It's also not that good. Shut up.
- Copy Panda

Those were not times of social medias. So, Monday, after a long break u meet ur friends and hang out. So, it used to be a day i looked forward to. Besides, schools knew how to tempt us. 2 Sports period on tht day :3c So, people rarely missed...........On the other hand, I didn't like to go on Wednesday. Always was a boring timetable tht day.
- lakhan220

Don’t mind Mondays much myself actually. So guess I’m answering this whole Sheep truthfully now.
- Organizized

2. Right now mom knocks at your door to wake you up. How do you respond?
a) 'I'm already up, mom!' (Kiki, Gryffindor, Copy Panda, lakhan220, Organizized) x5
b) 'Give me 5 minutes... or 50...' (GrySun, revo, SirSamuel016, Asako, Elusia) x5
c) 'Screw it, I'm not moving from my bed today!' (Belserion) x1
d) *silent cry* (Juviii, Battou, Holt, Seraph, Raven) x5
e) other:
By giving her a look that tells her she should know better (Brandish) x1
*grunts* (kira) x1
no one s knocking at my door :arf (Erinyes) x1

Oh I‘m the type to say „just a bit more“ often enough. Though I sometimes did the sneaky „I‘m already up“ to send her away and sleep some more :sweatdrop
- GrySun


- Erinyes

:emobirb
- Battou

gotta do the house chores :nod
- Kiki

D- literally lol. Maybe she'll go away
- Holt

(vietnam flashback intensifies)
- Copy Panda

Looking forward to tht day after all.
- lakhan220

Actually my father used to pour cold water on everyone who didn't wake up, So yeah we wake up quickly in silence.
- Raven

3. Can this lovely Monday morning go without a family fight for bathroom? I don't think so. Who do you fight with?
a) dad – how long is he going to shave? (Seraph) x1
b) mom – how long is she going to do her makeup? (Brandish, revo, SirSamuel016) x3
c) sister – how long is she going to do her hair? (Juviii, GrySun, Battou, Kiki, Copy Panda, Organizized, Raven) x7
d) brother – how long... no I don't even want to know, what is he doing there for so long... (Belserion, Gryffindor, Holt, lakhan220, Asako, Elusia) x6
e) other:
The cold water :sexyarf (kira) x1
when i was at highschool i was always waking up uber early to make sure to be the 1st in the bathroom, hate being disturbed ! :arf(Erinyes) x1

If I wanted to win I‘d pick either mother or father, since not everyone has siblings. But true answer is sister. You see, my parents got up super early at 6 am, woke us up at 7 or a bit later. So they were mostly long done with bathroom by the time we kids got down. So I often had to wait for my sister. She didn‘t take super long, but waiting is waiting.
- GrySun




- Erinyes

not really a fight I think 🤔 but we do share same bathroom. Mom and dad have their own bathroom
- Kiki

Just close the door and pretend its occupied, get 15 extra minutes of sleep while they're waiting outside waiting for it to become unoccupied, then after the 15 minutes you walk in because no one was in there anyway.
- Gryffindor

D- the funniest :lmao
- Holt

I actually don't fight with anyone (anymore). At some point, we decided to be adult about it and schedule things. And now we've moved out so yeah.
- Copy Panda

Elder brother because he would be too bored and also would just be taking his sweet time taking naps in bathroom in case he went first.
- lakhan220

YUP, that was my sister (although she took up mom’s make-up time to do her own make-up as well).
- Organizized

My sister used to make everyone late, We actually tried to wake up earlier than usual sometimes and we still found her in the bathroom
- Raven

4. And ofc you were late for school bus (thanks _____ - here you can put the name of family member from previous question). What now?
a) you wait for next one – but you'll be late for math class and your mean teacher won't let you live in peace for a month (Belserion, Juviii, Brandish, Erinyes, revo, Copy Panda, Seraph, SirSamuel016) x8
b) you ask dad to take you to school by car – but your allowance for next 3 months will be spent on gasoline: 'Foolishness must cost, my child'
c) you go to school by bicycle – you'll be barely on time, but it's a long way and the day's pretty hot, so you'll be all sweaty (GrySun, Battou, Kiki, Gryffindor, Holt, Organizized, Asako, Elusia) x8
d) other:
No need for the school bus. Our school is just 2 blocks away :arf still end up being late though :XD (kira) x1
Drag my younger sister along with me and my brother and dad will be forced to drop us without any consequences :hee (lakhan220) x1
Public transportation, I was banned from school bus :feelsbadman (Raven) x1

Missing math will be worth it
- Belserion

There was no school bus for me, parents either drove us by car since they also work nearby, or go by foot for some 40 minutes. Later on when I was older via a scooter/motorcycle too.

In this case c is best, sweatiness will pass and can wear less clothes before going, the bad parts of the first two make it not worth it.

- GrySun

:catshrug
- Erinyes

I think this is fun :zomg
- Kiki

Early in the morning isn't too bad in regards to heat so should be alright. On the way home in the afternoon is a different story, will take the school bus and bring my bike with me, put it in the seat next to me and make those chumps who sit on the edge of the seat because they don't want to share it go sit on the floor or something.
- Gryffindor

Exercise away! sweat is temporary
- Holt

Dad is making you pay for gasoline? What the fuck? Nice internalized capitalism dad. Anyway, the answer A, I'd rather be late than tired
- Copy Panda

Always went by bike anyway, no matter the weather. :catshrug
- Organizized

5. You finally arrived and even survived first two classes – good job! Now you stand in the corridor gathering strength to face the rest of the day, when your classmate approaches you and asks, if you could show them your physics homework, because they forgot to do it. How do you think?
a) sure, no problem (Juviii, GrySun, Gryffindor, Copy Panda, lakhan220) x5
b) no, but you can help them do it before the class start (Kiki, Holt, Organizized, Elusia) x4
c) you won't show them nor help them, it's a HOMEwork after all
d) wait...we had a homework?! (Belserion, kira, Erinyes, Battou, revo, Seraph, SirSamuel016. Raven, Asako) x9
e) other:
Put a price on it and get the cash before giving it up (Brandish) x1

Younger me didn‘t care much for getting taken advantage of in small cases like these. Eh :noworry
- GrySun


- Erinyes

:emobirb
- Battou

and I wont forget there must be an exchange :hurr a super pervert exchange :hurr
- Kiki

Probably also doing it before class starts, so we can do it together.
- Gryffindor

B- A decent compromise
- Holt

Yeah, why not
- Copy Panda

Very common. Some does it, rest copy it. Today, he is copying from me, Some other HW I would be copying from him.
- lakhan220

I rare did homeworks, I only copied homeworks to be honest. but i help others in exams in return.
-Raven

Never ask me about homework I'm the type who forget them and get in trouble because of it, or try to survive by doing it before class with a little classmate help
- Asako

6. Time for geography class with that damn hot teacher. You're busy imagining romantic date with breakfast of you two, when you realize they call you to show something on the map next to them. That's your chance! You're slowly getting closer, radiating with animal magnetism. When you're already close, you send them seductive look and
a) you trip over your own feet (Battou, SirSamuel016, Organizized, Asako, Elusia) x5
b) you trip over the foot of your classmate from previous question (Juviii, Seraph, lakhan220) x3
c) someone's tells you loudly to zip your pants (and they got a point) (revo, Raven) x2
d) you notice, that the teacher wasn't looking at you at all (Belserion, GrySun, Kiki, Gryffindor, Holt, Copy Panda) x6
e) other:
She would ask to see me after class obviously. For a private lesson :hurr (Brandish) x1
..I choke from my own saliva :coffeeshock (kira) x1
wrooooong, the hot teacher was a math teacher, and i was bad at maths so... (Erinyes) x1

Seems most realistic. That said, do kids really feel like this to teachers? Sounds more like an anime thing. What about you miss Linali? Hot arts/gym teacher? :lick
- GrySun


- Erinyes

notice me senseeeeiiiii :uguu
- Kiki

Animal magnetism :XD
- Gryffindor

tragic :feelsbadman
- Holt

This hasn't not happened to me
- Copy Panda


- lakhan220

7. You contemplate your seductive failure from moments ago, when a sudden noise attract your attention. It's your classmates having a fight. What do you do?
a) you separate them and tell them to calm down – don't they see you're suffering here? (Holt, Seraph, SirSamuel016) x3
b) you call the teacher – someone has to stop it and they're paid for it (Brandish, lakhan220, Organizized, Elusia) x4
c) you don't react at all – not your circus, not your monkeys (Belserion, Juviii, GrySun, Erinyes, Gryffindor, Copy Panda, Raven, Asako) x8
d) where's my popcorn and 3D glasses? (kira, Battou, Kiki, revo) x4

Maybe A or B was I the only one there, but it‘s school. Lots of kids see. Usually someone breaks it up, calling teacher takes too long, only if someone‘s very hurt.
- GrySun


- Erinyes


- Battou

turns out they are fighting over me :teehee
- Kiki

Meh. I'll just be there thinking to myself as I watch, not going to be rowdy, jumping up and down hyping the fight up, making animal noises like other spectators.
- Gryffindor

I'm a peace maker
- Holt

Is the implication I have a circus and monkeys lying around somewhere?
- Copy Panda

CHANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE . Go and call the geo teacher. :hurr:hurrgasm


- lakhan220

I didn't bother stopping a fight before.
- Raven

8. Monday morning changes into Monday afternoon, so this sheep also comes to an end. But before that let me ask, how much do you like Mondays?
a) from 0 to -3 (Holt) x1
b) from -4 to -7 (revo, Asako, Elusia) x3
c) from -8 to -10 and more (Belserion, Juviii, GrySun, Battou, Gryffindor, Seraph, lakhan220, Raven) x8
d) oh come one, they're not so bad (Brandish, Erinyes, Kiki, Copy Panda, SirSamuel016, Organizized) x6
e) other:
:catshrug (kira) x1

Not the day that‘s bad, but what it means. A full week of stuff starting...
- GrySun

:nod
- Kiki

Doesn't matter to me honestly. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or whatever. If you don't wanna get up then you don't wanna get up.
- Gryffindor

its just fated to be this way since they break the weekends
- Holt

As a degenerate hedonist, I aim to make any amount of time I spend at least +5
- Copy Panda

If we talk abt currently.
- lakhan220

I was hating my existence everytime i woke up that morning
- Raven

Bonus question: How much do you/did you enjoy your school life?
a) :D (Juviii, Kiki, Copy Panda, Seraph, lakhan220) x5
b) :) (Holt, SirSamuel016, Organizized, Raven, Elusia) x5
c) :oh (kira, GrySun, revo, Asako) x4
d) :( (Brandish) x1
e) *silent cry* (Belserion, Erinyes, Battou) x3
f) other:
(Gryffindor) x1

This or E. Lots of things I‘d have done differently if my current mind was sent back to school, ala Det Conan.
- GrySun




- Erinyes

:emobirb:emobirb:emobirb
- Battou

it was super fun, with those special class and ranks and all. Hope I could rewind the time and go back to my school life :D
- Kiki

would be between option b) and c) :lmao the questions made me realize it wasn't that bad
- revo

B- in retrospect
- Holt

I actually had a really good time. Everyone was nice to me, I was sorta popular, teachers were capable and always said I was cute (I did have cute cheeks indeed). Had nice girlfriend, friends to drink with, friends to game with. Nothing was particularly troublesome or hard. I look back on that time rather fondly tbh
- Copy Panda

Such nostalgia of old times, the pranks we used to play on teachers, on friends , the fun we used to have etc. I sometimes yearn for those days as they were really the best out there followed by college days.




- lakhan220

I like it, Had both nice and painful flashbacks
- Raven

Im still technically living in a school life(I took the question as my real school life)
- Asako


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ladies and gentelmen, I have an honour to announce, that 1st, 2nd and 3rd place with 57 points goes to
@Belserion, @Juviii and @Battou
and they are the winners of #91 Sheep game! Congratulations!

:confetti
​
​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Next time then ;)
 
Top